Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil 6

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Go this on PC couple of days ago, I like it. Frustrating at times at how bullet spongy the enemies can be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

I've done a 360 on this. Gave Leon's campaign another shot and ended up loving it. Loving the whole game now!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I've done a 360 on this. Gave Leon's campaign another shot and ended up loving it. Loving the whole game now!

Stockholm syndrome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Stockholm syndrome.

Defo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Trying to give this another go but I really feel like it is an endurance to play. It is very slow and ease of dying coupled with the constant (unskipable) cinematics and health/hot key interface really drag the games playability.

It feels like the now dated 'clunkyness' of the old RE games copied and pasted on the action pace of the newer gen games but without any of the elements that made the old gen games enjoyable; tension, atmosphere, puzzles etc..

• Advertisement
Advertisement