Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead - Season 2 [AMC - US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I have no idea how risque the elements you're referring to are, but I'd be surprised if that were the case - remember they're the same crowd that do Breaking Bad, so they do have balls.

walking dead comics makes breaking bad look like tellietubbies

tommy2bad wrote: »
    I'll have to read the comic again, cant think of any other stuff that would be beyond the pale and any I can think of are ruled out by the change in the cast of characters.

COMIC SPOILERS
    the whole michonne rape/torture thing? I dont see them doing that on tv

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

tommy2bad wrote: »
    I duno if it would be that big a deal,
    closing shot of a bound silhouette and threatening shadow in door frame with some bad dialog " funtime girly"
    Cut to credits.
    Note to the makers of Walking dead, if you happen to be reading, I'm available to write/right this stuff :D

Nah thats an easy one, lets face it the past years have made torture a staple of TV shows.

yeah, but a woman?

im sure they're mindful of the hysterical reactions of a section of the comic book fans to that incident

True and Kirkman may have been bullish enough with the comic fans, he wont have the sayso to do the same on TV. It is important to the character of Michonne so they will have to do something, but then again this isn't the comic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

COMIC BOOK SPOILER

I thought we were talking about
    Lori and the baby getting shot
    :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Spoileriffic, cheers lads! I've watched all the show, but would prefer not to hear what's happened in the comics as I'll probably read them at a latter stage and it's related to what may happen on the show. I think some of the chat in here should be saved for a different thread/forum altogether!

Yeah right, it can become a bit of a speculation fest now that we have no more shows to tear apart :)
    Do read the comics their excellent and having seen the TV show wont spoil them a bit.
    As to another forum, you never know ;)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056569318

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    I'm still wondering who that hooded person was...wrecking my head...actually tempted to look at a spoiler but so far I've been holding strong

It's a crossover with NBC's The Cape :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

COMIC BOOK SPOILER

I thought we were talking about
    Lori and the baby getting shot
    :o

That's what I was talking about :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

Let's forget about the comics, I'm not taking about the comics but you are the one bringing them up. I can honestly barely remember her character as I was losing interest at that stage and it was years ago. Why do you think she keeps two armless zombies chained to her? Just speculate? It doesn't look to me she is part of a chain link gang or anything. Maybe someone chained them to her but she does seem to be leading them, almost like pets. I think it is a fairly safe bet that they are to mask her smell. ......

It's possible she/he is collecting walkers for

(a) medical experimentation (aka day of the dead)
    (b) some sort of resoucre e.g. fuel/food soucre /compost/animail feed /bait for a walker trap
    (c) most likely, they are collecting them for labour you could use them
    to plough, move carts, generate electricity on some sort of treadmill device turn wheels or millstones or
    just like draft house or a mule
    Use them as a harness animal or a pack animal to do labour
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_animal

(d) also could be used for entertainment and combat training, improving weapons and tactics

(b) some sort of resoucre e.g. fuel/food soucre /compost/animail feed /bait for a walker trap
    to plough, move carts, generate electricity on some sort of treadmill device turn wheels or millstones or

(d) also could be used for entertainment and combat training, improving weapons and tactics

(e) Shes a mental case :p

say what you see :)

Attachment not found.

Didn't upload properly ... I'll try again sometime

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

I dont get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Adolf Hipster

just post the link if hosted online?

if stored locally on your laptop, go to www.img.ie and it'll take a couple of seconds to upload and then you'll have a link for it!

Ok I'll try again ...

Say what you see :)

80a95.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

walking_dead_04.jpg

walking_dead_07.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

2 questions (cos I've started to re-watch again since the finale last weekend from S1 E1).......

how long since Rick woke up to the point they're at now? Seems like months, but could in effect be just weeks???

Also, anyone else seriously considering the Hyundai ix35 now???? ;) I think of the show every time I see one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

When is season 2 back on rte? They seem to be taking ages :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

When is season 2 back on rte? They seem to be taking ages :(

Probably start of may like last year :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When is Lori getting killed off, this finale was perfect opportunity imo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,010 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

555895_407568562602024_318175494874665_1571203_881215401_n.jpg

RPST IF DIS MAED U CRI

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

^^^

20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Txt spk has no place in a zombie apocalypse, they don't even have walkie talkies let alone mobiles.

I read that in this voice:

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

dont know how many of you have seen the season finally so ill stick on the ol spoiler tags
    what are peoples thinking behind the helicopter? was it leading the zombies towards the house?

it was just a link to tie the horde of the final ep of s2 to the first ep, nothing else about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

I think she is keeping them with her so the other zombies don't smell her.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Skinfull wrote: »
    I think she is keeping them with her so the other zombies don't smell her.

That is my assumption too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

But surely, if someone is running away from a horde of zombies, the walkers don't suddenly stop because they only smell each other and forget about the living person running away.

Advertisement