Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead - Season 2 [AMC - US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Hygro wrote: »
    His plan was to kill rick, then say he caught up with Randal and killed him.
    ... and hope that Glenn and Daryl (the tracker) just have a nice evening stroll while this all goes down.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    Forgot what time it was, Steven Yeun (Glen) Is doing an AMA (ask me anything) over on reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/qzrmh/steven_yeun_im_an_actor_currently_on_twd_amaa/

Very good questions being put to him by the fans.
    [–]BeBenNova 68 points 14 hours ago
    If something was to happen to Glenn that gets him killed, how would you personally as an actor prefer to be killed twice?

Like what kind of death scene would you like to play if it was totally up to you, both as human and walker?

[–]steveyeun83 530 points 13 hours ago

I'd love to have my death be via explosion. I'd be on a motorcycle and a heard of walkers would be chasing me down a highway. They would also be on motorcycles (it'd be way down the line, when the walkers eventually figure out how to ride). I'd look behind me and say, "Oh F-" but it would cut to me looking ahead, right before I said the F word, to a giant Chevron semi. I'd look back one more time. Grit my teeth, then pull out a comically large stick of dynamite from my pant leg. It would say, "TNT" on it. Trinitrotoluene guys... come on. Then I'd take an large match, I'm talking like 3 feet long and drag it on the ground to light it. Then I'd light the stick of dynamite and throw it at the truck in front. I'd do a front flip with my motorcycle over the blast and the blast would project me on to the road in front of me. The explosion would kill the giant walker biker hoarde and I would look back in satisfaction.

Shortly after, I'd realize that I'm physically fine but will to live would diminish as I had done maybe the most bad ass thing I possibly could in my life. Then a harem of bodacious babes would come of from the sides and we'd cut to black because it's still basic cable. Then we'd reopen on me with lipstick kisses all over my face and I would say, "all in a days work." Then I'd fall to sleep/death with a smile on my face.

I'd reanimate immediately, and would have to be sexed to death again. As my brain would be realized to be actually located in my nether regions.

I hope this happens.

Glenn be crazy, yo! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

In other news Jon Bernthal (Shane) has been cast in Frank Darabont's new tv series LA Noir

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

That was announced a while ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

That was announced a while ago.

It was rumoured a while ago. Only confirmed a couple of days ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Oh right just remember seeing it on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Was watching Boondock saints on netflix today. Completely forgot Norman Reedus is in it.
    He has always been badass. Looks the exact same too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

So the season 2 final tonight if I'm not mistaken, looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

nuxxx wrote: »
    So the season 2 final tonight if I'm not mistaken, looking forward to it

Yessir, its on right now I believe. Was just on twitter and seen one of the characters is trending.

Didn't bother watching the last 2 episodes, just finished now. Wow. Brilliant stuff, can't wait to watch the finale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I really want to know how it ended, but I'l have to wait till the download links are up in the morning :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,091 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

download links were up straight after, i watched it live on a site that streams amc.

it was goooooooood

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Just streamed it there.

Brilliant episode I thought, started off so fast. Rick seems to be going a bit mad as well, and the robed woman with the 2 walkers chained to her.

Really was a brilliant finish I thought.

Continues in the fall, can't wait. At least GoT is starting soon.biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

That was awesome.

Could only have been better if Lori ( the annoying witch ) got eaten, does my absolute nut in! Can't wait for the episode it happens though :) I didn't like that actor in prison break either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

Brilliant, well written, directed and acted minus 1 exception. Norman Reedus and Andrew Lincoln were pretty class. I think he's handled Ricks "descent" from all-round-good-guy to do-what-it-takes-no-matter-what pretty effectively. T-Dogg actually got a few lines. I don't know if it's the actress or just Lori, but her character just seems a complete mess. A few episodes back she's basically egging Rick on to kill Shane then THAT reaction? Her character in Prison Break was kinda a bit of a contradictory mess as well hmmmm.....

I'm glad there are new characters upcoming in season 3. At the end of the day, as things stand, there is literally too much "dead wood". T-Dogg, Carol and Beth are almost redundant. I really like Herschel and Maggie, 2 well written characters, Rick & Daryl are always interesting, Lori is a mixed-up mess, Carl the Kid is annoying but i'll cut him slack as a kid in a zombie apocalypse!

Getting away from the farm and a fresh batch of new major characters is a definite plus point.

Just to repeat, awesome Finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Very good episode, really is starting to resemble Macbeth at least Rick and Lori are. Rick's speech at the end was very good, really showed that Shane's death had got to him. No harm killing off two insignificant characters, allows some of the other characters to develop.

Some of the scenes at the farm seemed a bit off, like it seemed that all the Walkers were approaching the house from the front but then there were loads at the back and side of the house when Lori and the others tried to escape. Then they seemed to have disappeared by the time Rick and Herschel made their escape.

Nice introduction for Michonne and good lingering shot of the prison, set up well for next season.

Not a brilliant season by any means, the early episodes harmed it but it has really picked up the pace in the last few episodes and I look forward to the 3rd season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Adolf Hipster

I can't wait till the episode where that annoying pain in the hole dies (lori for anyone living under a rock :pac:)

Words don't express how happy I am to see Michonne come in aswell, it just annoys me that T-dog is such a far cry from the awesomeness of his "alter ego" in the comics.

Can't wait for the new season, and by god that was a fantastic way to go out.

+1 for norman reedus being a total badass, makes me want to watch the boondock saints movies again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Walkie-talkies. They need some.

Carl needs like 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

watched it this morning, excellent ep - Daryl is s**t hot - they really need to do more with him

could badly do with offing the whiney female characters though (I like Andrea though)......they do nothing for 'girl power' and I'm a girlie :)

I haven't read the comics, so what's the deal with the hooded dude that rescued Andrea............??

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭steveLFC24

Great final episode. Glad the farm is gone, it was becoming boring. Seems as though rick has finally lost his marbles. Can't wait for the next season

Damnit.

Carl is still alive :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Has T-Dogg never heard of a 3 point turn?

cjmcork wrote: »
    so what's the deal with the hooded dude that rescued Andrea............??
    That'll be your strong female character I think. I haven't read the comics but I believe it's "Michonne".

• Registered Users Posts: 12,497 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Good episode although I thought last weeks episode was a lot more tense! Good entrance of Michonne with the armless walkers (although wouldn't they still try and bite her?)! What was whiney Lori mad at Rick for? Killing Shane? Or not telling her they were all infected earlier so she could have aborted the baby?

Anyway roll on Season 3! I really do enjoy this show I know a lot of the people who read the graphic novel's don't like it, but I think it's great!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Brilliant finale, that was a 5/5 from me....best episode since the pilot. They really threw the budget at it, great action, tons of zombies, deaths, blood, gore, violence.....tense as hell. Very well done all round.

As many suspected they are all already infected via Jenner, still the question wasn't answered wether being bitten means anything, like if you're bit do you need to be killed?....if you're already infected then death is the trigger, not being bitten.

As i've said it means thy don't need to kill someone if they get bit....delighted Lauren Cohan survived!, best looking girl on the show. The death count wasn't as big as suspected, i really wanted that old one from Rick's group to die!!!!!!!!

Sophie's mom....urgh!, T-Dawg deserved to go as well, waste of space, also thought old man Hershel would cop it as well, ooh well.

Nice end shot of the prison, who was yer one in the cape?....female, with a Samuari sword?>......man she looked BAD ASS!!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/18/the-walking-dead-casts-sword-wielding-heroine-michonne-spoiler/

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great finale.... action packed, tense and some good character development. Roll on season 3!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

That'll be your strong female character I think. I haven't read the comics but I believe it's "Michonne".

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/18/the-walking-dead-casts-sword-wielding-heroine-michonne-spoiler/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Thought that finale was absolutely superb. Brilliantly written.

The zombie set pieces were excellent, they must have been putting away some of their budget every week for that.

Loved Rick in this episode, really enjoyed his character progression. His speech at the end was perfect.

Loved all the plot lines set up for next season.
    - The prison
    - Michionne
    - "This isn't a democracy anymore"
    - "Your his henchman" ( Another leadership struggle perhaps, this one could be brilliant )

10 out of 10.

Am I the only one who found it strange that Hershell never mentioned the nearby prison, despite his and his family growing up nearby?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Good entrance of Michonne with the armless walkers (although wouldn't they still try and bite her?)!
    Comic book
    Yes, but Michonne has ripped off their jaws so they can't bite. She's badass like that - especially as I think the zombies are her brother and her boyfriend (presumably an ex-boyfriend now) :pac:.

"Send me a postcard" :D

Advertisement