Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikita Season 2 [** Spoilers **]

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,801 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

2 great bits of news. First I read about them getting a third season then read it's a full 22 episodes. May I get a Woo and a Hoo?! :)

As for this week's episode,
    I think Percy's the greatest Bond villain of all time at this rate
    And I'm liking that even the president is aware of what Nikita's doing to help now.
    Getting worried about the whole thing of Michael and Nikita acting like they're going to be together forever. Usually means someone's about to die, and the show's not called Michael

Next week's episode can only be brilliant. :) Hoping Sonya helps Team Niki somehow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

On the Season Finale’s Body Count

Why?? Can't they all just live happily ever after?

Is the promo for the finale out yet? Haven't spotted it anywhere.

One other wee part of this week's episode I enjoyed was
    when Percy called the president and was all set to tell him who he was, how he had the satellite and all, only for the president to surprise him by basically saying "Yeah yeah, we know". The look on Percy's face was priceless

• Advertisement

Ryan Fletcher/Noah Bean series regular for season 3, me thinks Shawn/Dillion Casey is a gonner in TONIGHTS finale.....just wait for it here: http://tvline.com/2012/05/16/nikita-noah-bean-season-3-promotion/

It was Percy!!! Who saw that coming?

Kickass finale. Season 3 is a whole new ball game. Things are gonna be crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Fairly big game changer. Should be interesting.
    Percy dead, Nikita and co taking over division. I has been wondering where Amanda had gone and it looks like she will be one of the enemies for the new division next year.

Should be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Excellent finale to an excellent season, Nikita did not disappoint. I didn't see that turnaround of events coming at all. Really excited for next season. Percy was such a great villain, although Amanda certainly has her qualities.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great end to a great season. I thought they could have done more with Percy's demise (maybe some slow-mo or a chase cam).

I was really hoping the last shot was going to be down at the NMR, showing Roan's hand twitching or something like that. :o

• Advertisement

I liked the touch of Percy ending the season where he began.

Great episode. Great season. Great series! So glad it's renewed.

So they'll have Amanda attacking from one side and the ones Percy was auditioning for the other.

And how many times has Alex got her arm broke this season?

Best episode ever?....for the first time this season i watched an episode twice!, i may watch it again. It was brilliant from start to finish. My question is....does Team Nikita now become the very thing they were fighting against?

Ryan said the EXACT same thing as Percy! "they are still monsters out there", you know what they say about power, will Ryan turn into Percy?....Nikita & co. become the very thing they hated?

It was a huge gamechanger, they now run Division.....while i was sad/shocked to see Percy die, he had an epic ending, same with Roan. But at least Amanda is waiting in the wings with a black box and a gun :-)

Birkoff and Sonya........LOL!, Division's dead baby!, Birkoff is a ledge!, i hope to see alot more of Sonya next season, she's very good. Salex.....hmmm, maybe next year they'll get that date!

i'm giving it 5/5

Nikita gets noms: http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/teen-choice-awards-2012-television.html

I know everyone’s asking about who dies in the #Nikita finale. Is there anything they can tease for Season 3? — @Sesheta2011
    Well, I have scoop on many levels for you then. First, the lovely Maggie Q tells me that the death will have a HUGE effect on the third season. “It was time. It was time for Nikita to face her [issues], and without loss, I don’t think she can move forward. I know that sounds weird but it’s one of those things where you’ve got to lose to gain,” she says. She shares that — as part of the bigger picture — the show is looking to do more standalone episodes in the third season in order to make the series a little more friendly to new viewers. “I always thought that our show is something people have to find. It’s not typical for this network at all. They’ve never done a show like this, and I don’t think people tune into the CW to see a show like this. But if they really liked it, they would tune in.” So there, FIND IT, people!

^^ ??

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/18/supernatural-vampire-diaries-law-and-order-spoiler-room/2/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭squonk

That was a fantastic finale. It was a real game changer as was said. Not much more I could add really. Cracking stuff from start to finish. I thought the black boxes went public if Percy died? Also, the one thing that did bother me was why Alex didn't shoot Roan when she had the chance? She crept up behind him and he didn't hear her coming. It took both Shawn & herself and a broken arm to finally do him in. A kill shot would have been far cleaner! Yes, i know bullets and reactors don't go well together as Berkhoff said but it wasn't like she'd have been laying down covering fire or anything. It'd have been a fairly surgical strike.

I know I shoudl buy into Percy's death but I'm just not convinced. Mind you, he's such a badass asshole villain that I still want him to be alive! Having said that though I really wouldn't die of shock if he emerged from the shadows midway through next season. Percy always has a way out. I can't believe he didn't have a contingency in place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

I think the boxes would have gone public through the guardians, but now all the boxes except for the one Amanda has have been destroyed (open to correction there).

I loved the first kill Nikita done by disarming the guy and reloading the gun, it was really slick.

squonk wrote: »
    Also, the one thing that did bother me was why Alex didn't shoot Roan when she had the chance? She crept up behind him and he didn't hear her coming. It took both Shawn & herself and a broken arm to finally do him in. A kill shot would have been far cleaner! Yes, i know bullets and reactors don't go well together as Berkhoff said but it wasn't like she'd have been laying down covering fire or anything. It'd have been a fairly surgical strike

I'm guessing things to take into account are if the bullet went straight through Roan and then there's possibility of richochet. Basically playing it safe, relatively speaking

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭mike2084

For those who are waiting on it Season 2 starts on Sky Living on the 6th of July according to DigiGuide.

DRAMA: Nikita
    On: Sky Living HD (107)
    Date: Friday 6th July 2012 (starting in 24 days)
    Time: 21:00 to 22:00 (1 hour long)

Game Change.
    Thrilling espionage drama. A teenager was rescued from death row and trained as an assassain by a secret government agency. After being betrayed by the agency, she went into hiding before returning for revenge.
    (Stereo, New Episode, Widescreen, High Definition, 2010, 4 Star)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Marked By: 'New Dramas' and 'High Definition' markers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.tv/?p=1&r=11321

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

Advertisement