Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikita Season 2 [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Sexpot Sean is gone. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

I missed Birkhoff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

NIKITA IS CAPTURED AND TORTURED — When Nikita (Maggie Q) worked for Division, she targeted a man named Nicholas Brandt (guest star Rick Ravanello) and infiltrated his inner circle. She captured him and he’s been behind bars ever since. However, Percy (Xander Berkeley) springs Brant, and his first mission is to capture Nikita for payback. After he has her in his clutches, he tortures her, forcing Nikita to face a side of herself she thought she had long buried. Meanwhile, Percy continues to play mind games with Michael (Shane West), Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) and Sean (Dillon Casey), pushing one of them to the brink of death. Aaron Stanford also stars. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Albert Kim (#219).

^^ :eek::eek::eek:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/nikita-episode-219-wrath-press-release.html

Brink of death. Brink. Brink. *must keep repeating to self* Brink of death. Stay safe Sean!

Holy shizz! Holy shizz! Holy shizz! This episode was AMAZING.
    Flawless-flawless. Melinda Clarke & Maggie Q really brought their A games to those scenes. You know what? I think I'm gonna go rewatch it again. So unbelievably good.
    Drama, funnies(Alex's stickmen, flirty Birkhoff, Nikita's one liners) & loads of action. Huzzah!

Sorry, I know I'm so excitable, but it was so GOOD. /fangirling
    Thought Amanda might bite it in this ep, but damn she is screwed either way. Gogol & division after her.
    Cannot wait to see how it all ends. Dang, CW better not leave us in the lurch. We need season 3.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Elohim

Nice to see Percy in the suit running Division again, proper order restored.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

great show, how will amanda come back from that?

will she be another former foe that has to join with the scooby gang to fight percy, was that what this ep was set up for?

Something big is definitely going to go down especially when you consider the recent casting of the US President.

A lot fo praise for tomorrow nights Nikita floating around on twitter. Some critics who've seen it are even calling for Emmy nods for Maggie Q.
    I'll be honest, I've never looked at Q as Emmy worthy acting material but my interest is piqued.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Craigels

When is it back on tv in ireland

Schizo nikita again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Schizo nikita again

She soo crazay

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

There was a definite lift in the quality in that last ep. Nice to see Nikita's inner demons coming out to play. I used to like Michael but I've gone completely the other way with him now. Nikita just seems so much more complex than him and always has more life in her when he's out of the picture. (I think, anyway).

Separate note: Alex and Sean held hands! *tween squeal*

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Separate note: Alex and Sean held hands! *tween squeal*
    Haha, I did the same.

alex much spend so much time getting her hair done.

Tonight's episode has leaked online. Really hoping it doesn't effect the ratings so close to upfronts.
    It's a good one, Birkhoff centric and there's a lot of fun moments with our "scooby gang"too. I love that stuff.

Canadian television has actually changed their schedule for Nikita. Lucky for us they're now airing it on Thursdays...a day before the CW.

So yeah, 2x21 is available now.

If the CW don't renew this I'm seriously going to freak.

Sweet ep. Nice seeing a familiar Division face in Stephen. Gives me hope they might bring back Bug Hall next year.

Sonya's team Nikita, right? She clearly tried to delete the safe house address when she realised what it was. What does that mean for her, will she die?
    There's so much going on that I don't even have time to miss Amanda. Surely she'll be back for the finale, Ari too.

And now to the best part of the episode...Birkhoff ships Salex!! The dude was cracking me up with his faces, and "Ssh, ssh. Don't spoil the moment" :D

Also loved the ending. I'm a sucker for those family scenes.

Sources now suggest WB are trying to get Nikita to syndication numbers, a-la 4 seasons and 90 episodes, the latest buzz is Nikita season 3 is-a-go!

• Advertisement

I thought syndication meant 100 episodes? Nevertheless this is great news.

^ TVBTN has indicated that in the last 2-3 years syndication numbers have dropped from 100 to 88-90 episodes.

Cheers Richard. This is the cherry on top of an already awesome day. I was kinda getting worried when I saw 90210 renewed.

Fantastic!

Its the best mindless entertainment on TV hands down.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭mike2084

For those interested the second series is due on Sky Living in June. Series one being re-run at moment.

http://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

Apologies if this has been posted already didn't read back through the thread in case I read a spoiler :-)

Mixed feelings on 2x22. Hurts me to say it, but it was a little boring. Maybe it's because I watched so many awesome outings already in TVD, TSC, Scandal & Community that Nikita just couldn't live up to them.
    I'll rewatch it later to reaffirm, but I was expecting more from the penultimate.

Major fail by the casting deparment when it comes to the POTUS. The actor is incredibly bland. No onscreen presence whatsoever.
    Robbie's back! That's pretty cool. Especially after Stephen appearing the previous week. It's all coming full circle. Wish they didn't kill them off though, but I guess they have enough recurring male characters as is.
    Getting sick of the over soppy Mikita stuff. Kinda gag inducing this week, just me? Yet again Birkhoff is the star of the ep, and hey did we just learn Percy's last name?
    Percival Rose(or Rhodes)?

^ more twitter talk, it's increasingly likely season 3 is a sure thing as cast members are booked for The CW upfronts next Thursday :-)

Season 3 is freaking happening. I could cry.

https://twitter.com/#!/sesfonstein/status/201057168764575744

• Advertisement

DeWitt wrote: »
    Season 3 is freaking happening. I could cry.

https://twitter.com/#!/sesfonstein/status/201057168764575744

That's fantastic.

I thought the latest ep was great. Went by so quick for me that I was surprised it ended when it did.

Percy in space...lol i love this show

Advertisement