Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Season 7 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

He's not gone yet....

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭StiLL-TrAiNinG

I liked the episode overall but some of the little things bugged me, I think the writing has slipped a good bit over the last season or two.

They just rush to the hospital and it's all "Oh, your friend here was shot in the head? Better get him right into surgery and ask no questions whatsoever". I mean I'm no expert or anything, but shouldn't something like that raise just an eyebrow or two? They didn't even flash any badges, just said they were his nephews.

Stuff like that never really came up before, they'd always throw in some line and let you fill in the rest, but it was plausible (like how they made money was some opener where it showed them pool sharking).

Oh yeah, or when Dean was shouting in the car park and a few people started filming - this is about a week or two after they were all over the news for being massive serial killers.

I just hope they have something good planned for the finale and don't spiral into a series of bad cliffhangers to keep the series going just for the sake of it (although, I guess it may already be happening ;_;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Just watched the promo for the next episode:
    Looks like Bobby doesn't feature in it at all. Of course they can edit the promo to make us see whatever, but it looks like they don't waste too much time and get stuck into a main story arc

Some news and spoilers about future eps:
    Castiel will appear in 3 future eps this season. Episode 17 and another 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

I cried like a girl when bobby died

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

I cried like a girl when bobby died

That last scene when sitting with Sam and Dean watching the TV was very sad indeed :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Yay it's back :) Not a bad episode,a bit fillery.....one thing though,what happened to Deans beer! Think it may be bobby related?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,208 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Yes, the secondary/MOTW story was a bit soft, but I enjoyed the rest.

Have to say Dean can sure fill a suit :D But yet again another filler...yawn.

Hands up who thinks the Amazons are better bad guys than Leviathans? :)

Decent episode this week, and I think we are going to see
    Bobby again soon (in some form or other)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bunnymunro

I dunno i have quiet enoyed the last few episodes..back to supernatural basics..monster of the week obligatory ac/dc song few good laughs and horror...i have to say half way through i thought there were hints that the amazons will play a big part in defeating the leviathen..then again i assumed deans daughter would be involved..shes dead now though so who knows..its improved from the start of the season though..i much prefer a slow moving major story arc..as opposed to the start of this season and last where big bads seemed to appear and be defeated in one or two episodes..i think supernatural is at its best when the big bad is casting a shadow in the backround such as the impending arrival of satan in season 4 as the boys rushed to stop the seals being broken..season six seemed to be badly planned and as if they were making it up as they went along..was especially disappointed with the way they dealt with the mother(!) i think it was..she could have been a great character but within a couple of episodes she was gone..it seemed she was just hemmed in there to explain the who souls in purgatory thing and how to get them..anyhow im rambling..heres hoping for a cracking ending to season 7..still expecting castiel to return in one form or another..also whats going on with the angels while all this os goin down?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,208 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

It was pretty good, though the main monsters were a little dull. Got the whole sex and death montage overlayed with AC/DC at the start.

:pac:

How did you get the amazons beating the leviathan thing? I don't remember any hints and i literally just turned it off 2 mins ago...Anyway dean and sam are equal with 'i shot the monster you loved' kinda thing so that's good :) Really can't wait to see bobby :)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bunnymunro

dunno il have to watch the episode again but something i thought when we were given the back story of the amazons..cant rem what exactly was said that made me think it..i could be clutching at straws admittedly ..but the fact most of them got away makes me think they will have a big part to play...i cant see the angels being much help and cant see how they can come up with a plausible way of the boys defeting the leviathan ontheir own without some "supernatural" assistance..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

I can'e see how the amazons have anything to do with the Leviatians. I think it was just a plot to get Sam and Dean on even terms over killing someone close to them. Sure the amazons died from a single normal gunshot wound,hardly anything to hurt the Leviatians.

I enjoyed it, entertaining. There must have been half a dozen TV/film references in there, including Breaking Bad.

Giant slinky!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

It was good but they seem to be completely ignoring the main plot and just focusing on MOTW... getting a bit formulaic really. One mention of Dick Roman at the start and that was it..

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Has the season improved much? Haven't watched any since the Bobby cliffhanger / break.

I enjoyed it but i guess i'm hoping if they don't solve the big bad soon we'll get another season out of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

"Ball-washer":pac:

Basq wrote: »
    Has the season improved much? Haven't watched any since the Bobby cliffhanger / break.

Still very watchable, but past it's peak. The leviathans were a mistake. I miss the whole Heaven/Hell/Castiel story arc. Mainly Castiel though - he left a big gaping hole that they haven't managed to fill.

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Still very watchable, but past it's peak. The leviathans were a mistake. I miss the whole Heaven/Hell/Castiel story arc. Mainly Castiel though - he left a big gaping hole that they haven't managed to fill.

Totally agree,that was the ultimate storyline,the Leviathains do nothing for me,they are no Lucifer or bad angels. Castiel is badly missed. We still also have the whole thing with Death v God,that is where they should be going as the ultimate battle,no these lame black goo monsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

*shrug* I didn't like the Angel stuff at all.. monster of the week is very welcome for the moment.

That has been done for so long though,seasons 1 and 2 were essentially just monster of the week,good,but after 7 seasons you get sick of it to an extent. I loved the angel stuff,thought it was the strongest thing about the show,in fact Castiel quickly became my favourite character even over Sam and Dean.

I'm happy enough with the more nuts and bolts episodes. Would agree about the big Bobby and Castiel shaped holes in the show's landscape, though. :(

Good episode this week, some demon stuff and for once a female character who wasn't treated like crap.

Nothing new until March 9th.

Female character was barely in it though...I wasn't too impressed by it at all tbh.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I really enjoyed this one because it featured so much of Imaginary-Lucifer f**king with Sam's head. Pellegrino stole all his scenes notably in the library and the end. It could really ramp up things for the last portion of the season.

As to the main plot, I liked the idea of what happens after someone is possessed by a demon and what they might actually want.

Good episode IMO - the best since "At Death's Door".

Yeah I liked this one too. Traditional 'smokey' demons and Mark Pellegrino are win win for me. Loved the laugh at the end too. :)

Off air til the 16th march :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

New ep felt quite like Warehouse 13. Cursed objects etc.
    Sam and Dean were good but it felt like a non episode. I have all but stopped watching this show, it has deteriorated beyond recognition. I'm only watching it now out of habit, and more often than not its on in the background as I do something else.

Advertisement