Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Have you tried adding funds through a PS3 or PSP yet.

ya tryed it through the ps3 and got the same error message,has anyone else tryed doing it with an o2 card?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mark26

seeing as I can't add funds to my wallet with my o2 visa card is there any other way to add funds to my wallet?

Quickest way is this site >> http://gamesnash.ie/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1927&zenid=58k7iohkkc8e6b1jnn3dbkjv73

They will send it to you by email

You know the way on the PS3 you could log into you're mates psn by getting their username and password and download their games, map packs etc onto you're own ps3 and visa versa so that you save each other money. If i were to log into my mates psn on my ps3 and download his vita games, could i transfer them onto my vita?

Anyone tried this... ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

you cant play vita games downloaded with another profile

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Niall0001

Just ordered this without checking out any reviews ('cause I'm a fearless bastárd):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0070VVNK8

Is it any good? Don't think I've ever played a decent footy game on a handheld device, so here's hoping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Can you get something in the store for 3euro using credit card or is the minimum 10euro you put in? Wouldn't mind buying Super Stardust..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Can you get something in the store for 3euro using credit card or is the minimum 10euro you put in? Wouldn't mind buying Super Stardust..

5 euro minimum purchase

Don't see what the big deal is about motorstorm, wasn't too impressed by the demo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Are the additional game modes for stardust on the store?

ShaneU wrote: »
    5 euro minimum purchase

Don't see what the big deal is about motorstorm, wasn't too impressed by the demo

I wasn't too impressed with it myself either... Loving FIFA but jaysus the online is messed up, most of the time I seem to be signed out of PSN or EA Online... Have only played 3 games online because of this issue and the lag..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

My times don't seem to be getting uploaded to the leaderboards on Motorstorm RC :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Niall0001 wrote: »
    Just ordered this without checking out any reviews ('cause I'm a fearless bastárd):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0070VVNK8

Is it any good? Don't think I've ever played a decent footy game on a handheld device, so here's hoping.

I really like it,its the same as the fifa on a console,the frames rates tend to dip alright though

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

whats the best deal on ps vita right now?
    looking for wifi with atleast 8gb card!

I can't find a nice pokemon backround for the vita :mad:

Just had a ranked game of Fifa there and for some strange reason passes where going no where... Couldn't change the settings so the opponent must have some how got to play with his custom settings... Total joke if you ask me..

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

I have to say I'm most pleased with my 3G Vita, best hand held console ever!

Add me if you like PSN: beercr8

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭brianmcdon

Unit 13 demo has returned to the store btw.

I was pretty impressed by the demo of unit 13. If I have money left after mass effect might pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

What is the maximum battery life most have experienced so far,4hrs for me.

Smyths are offering 10% off all New PS Vita games until 6pm tomorrow.

I have to say I was very impressed by unit 13, definitely a day one purchase for me.

• Advertisement

I got about the same with mine until I turned off bluetooth and 3G. Much better than the 3DS.

Helix wrote: »
    you cant play vita games downloaded with another profile

i'm just after downloading Motorstorm RC to my PS3 tonight using my friends PSN account. I went into the playstation store and into his download lists and when the game was finished downloading & installed to my ps3, i transfered it to my vita with no problems :D. It is no longer on my ps3 but is on my vita and i have to say it's a great little game and even better is i didn't have to pay for it :p

Mark26 wrote: »
    i'm just after downloading Motorstorm RC to my PS3 tonight using my friends PSN account. I went into the playstation store and into his download lists and when the game was finished downloading & installed to my ps3, i transfered it to my vita with no problems :D. It is no longer on my ps3 but is on my vita and i have to say it's a great little game and even better is i didn't have to pay for it :p

Note to self, do not give Mark26 your PSN password.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I think that is the thing that i don't like about it.
    Four hours is definitely not great at all.
    My 3DS definitely last longer than my Vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 RedDevil93

Probably already been asked but has anyone found a way to change the NAT type from 3 on eircom, driving me crazy not being able to play FIFA. Any help would be much appreciated.

PSN is reddevil93 for anyone up for some FIFA or to compare some lap times in Motorstorm. :)

RedDevil93 wrote: »
    Probably already been asked but has anyone found a way to change the NAT type from 3 on eircom, driving me crazy not being able to play FIFA. Any help would be much appreciated.

PSN is reddevil93 for anyone up for some FIFA or to compare some lap times in Motorstorm. :)

this always worked for me >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JugGe7CCuNU&list=FLmhMocUpryWniOr_jttO-5A&index=43&feature=plpp_video

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

little confused downloaded the voucher for stardust and when i go to purchase it its still 9.99!! any ideas why??

• Registered Users Posts: 7 RedDevil93

Mark26 wrote: »
    Got it, NAT Type 1 now, thanks a million. :)

little confused downloaded the voucher for stardust and when i go to purchase it its still 9.99!! any ideas why??

it is only the game without add ons that reduces the price.! You are looking at the version with dlc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

it is only the game without add ons that reduces the price.! You are looking at the version with dlc
    ah good man bang on with that one...

is escape plan any good?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement