Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

cloud493 wrote: »
    There's loads of selection on the PS store!

come on man his a blatant troll,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

caspa307 wrote: »
    please do not feed the troll......:rolleyes:

What are you on about? I want to buy a game at home and I can't. How am I trolling? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Unless I'm in the wrong section somewhere? I'm browsing on my laptop, do I need to buy from my PS3.. As I said I don't use it that often, but I like to be able to buy a game on a whim.

Don't insult me by calling me a troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

But there's tons of games on there. They've done brilliant in terms of expanding. You can buy all the vita games I can think of on there, except maybe 1 or 2, certainly all the major ones.

Hmmm, I think I may have been in the wrong place. Finally seeing titles I actually recognise.

• Advertisement

For anyone on the fence, gravity rush is lush :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

Buy Gravity Rush now.

It is f##king amazing.

Guaranteed cult hit.

Loved the mission where you have to use the gravity powers to get round the police patrols.
    Gravity rush is brilliant. And it looks amazing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I read in a review that the boss fights/fighting in general was frustrating?

• Advertisement

I read in a review that the boss fights/fighting in general was frustrating?

You could certainly make that argument, since enemies have a certain weak spot, it glows red. But to me, its off put by the sheer amount of control you have over kat off the ground. It makes maneuvering round to a weak spot easy, so I haven't been frustrated by it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

checked online and argos dont seem to have any stock :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    checked online and argos dont seem to have any stock :(

Yeah, my local argos was sold out too. Just picked up the last copy of gravity rush in local HMV.

This is good news that it's sold out, hopefully good sales for this game will encourage developers (though I suspect that a lot of retailers just didn't order in much stock)

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

Tried the demo for Gravity Rush today and I wasn't too mad about it. If I can get the money to get a vita game it'll probably be MGSHD (when it's released around here).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

Wetai wrote: »
    Tried the demo for Gravity Rush today and I wasn't too mad about it. If I can get the money to get a vita game it'll probably be MGSHD (when it's released around here).

I played the demo too and thought the same thing. But when I was out last night I just bought it on a whim (I've MGSHD preordered). It is mind blowing.

I want to scream about this game from the roof tops.

For some reason FF7 is the closest game I can compare it to (in terms of pure immersive atmosphere). If you know someone who was a FF7 player back in the day please tell them about this game.

Sadly not many people seem interested in the vita platform.

Cryin shame on so many counts...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I probably would have gotten if I had the cash,oh well :/,even though the thing about the combat that I read in reviews did put me off slightly

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Such a good but bad idea staying up till 4 in the morning playing Gravity Rush when i had to be up at half 6. But am on Chapter 13 or 14 :D

I'm on chapter 7 or so. Doing a lot of the challenges. Utterly brilliant :D

Just back from Cork with my brother we picked up a copy of gravity rush each and now Smyths, Gamestop, Argos and Hmv have 0 stock of the game lol seems Sony didnt ship enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Advertisement

Is MGS this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

June 29 for Metal Gear HD

Ah. Don't think I'l go for it anyway. Gravity rush is so good :D

all this talk of gravity rush is making me want to buy it ;)

Ah. Don't think I'l go for it anyway. Gravity rush is so good :D

I don't see why anyone would tbh,great game,great series but not worth buying again for a portable console

Its the best vita game except maybe uncharted, by a mile. Bloody fantastic.

Its the best vita game except maybe uncharted, by a mile. Bloody fantastic.

I'm talking about metal gear solid hd now not gravity rush

If they has waited and included metal gear solid 1 in the package when the vita got paine comparability it would have been awesome. I want to pick up the vita version but I will wait for a sale 1st as I only really want it for the novelty of metal gear solid 2&3 anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I don't see why anyone would tbh,great game,great series but not worth buying again for a portable console

Loads of Vita owners can't wait for MGS and I have read a few comments where people are buying a Vita because of this game. I have it pre-ordered and am really looking forward to it.

• Advertisement

I kinda of want to buy it on the vita, but it seems silly when I can get the PS3 version with one more game cheaper.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement