Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

282725_3627448799657_2074617824_n.jpg

Gravity rush :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30 captainkrusty

anyone have any idea when lbp vita is out??

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

cloud493 wrote: »
    282725_3627448799657_2074617824_n.jpg

Gravity rush :pac:

Hehe trust me, its gets a hell of a lot better ;)

Also no idea on when LBP VIta is gonna be out, i'd imagine 3rd quarter of the year since its still in Beta.

Gravity rush today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Everybody's Golf has been reduced to €9.99 or €8.99 for PS Plus members

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭BenK

Bought Gravity Rush in HMV there. Bit worrying that they didn't even have it on the shelves though. Only that I asked for it you wouldn't have even known it was out! Not too much demand out there for it I suppose.

BenK wrote: »
    Bought Gravity Rush in HMV there. Bit worrying that they didn't even have it on the shelves though. Only that I asked for it you wouldn't have even known it was out! Not too much demand out there for it I suppose.

was it €45?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭BenK

ShaneU wrote: »
    was it €45?

No it was €39.99!

37.49 in argos

BenK wrote: »
    No it was €39.99!

There's me wrong :o didn't see it on the shelves myself mind. I got it for nothing, since I had still had the receipt for burning skies.

• Advertisement

Lol your man from the start of gravity rush is a right ungrateful bastard. You save his son from being sucked into a storm, and he gets mad when you can't save his house :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

That's the most dreaded form of 'Lost in Translation'......a Japanese form of humor 'Lost in Translation'..........

• Registered Users Posts: 18,098 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Lol your man from the start of gravity rush is a right ungrateful bastard. You save his son from being sucked into a storm, and he gets mad when you can't save his house :rolleyes:

:mad: use spoiler tags please.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

There's me wrong :o didn't see it on the shelves myself mind. I got it for nothing, since I had still had the receipt for burning skies.

i swear you work in hmv?
    also did you return resistance for gravity rush?

caspa307 wrote: »
    i swear you work in hmv?

I've been off for 2 weeks, trying not to fail the leaving cert again :P
    I did at symths. Still had the receipt and stuff.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:mad: use spoiler tags please.:P

+1 for this

There you go, you bunch of whiners :P Another 'spoiler'
    That first challenge map is a bitch, I can only get 690 on it, 1200 for the gold.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

There you go, you bunch of whiners :P Another 'spoiler'
    That first challenge map is a bitch, I can only get 690 on it, 1200 for the gold.

thank you :P

did they not ask about the online pass? cos thats kinda scummy if you used it then gave it back

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

i swear you work in hmv?

So they took back an unsealed box from you? I don't think so.

• Advertisement

beercr8te wrote: »
    So they took back an unsealed box from you? I don't think so.

oh they would have done (at least my local smyths would have) but they would have asked about the code

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Are Ps1 games available to play on the vita yet? I know we were waiting for some update a while back for it to work

oh they would have done (at least my local smyths would have) but they would have asked about the code

They didn't ask about the online code. Probably didn't know it had one. It was un used anyway, so.

Edit - receipt. 2012-06-15-210307.jpg

Gandalph wrote: »
    Are Ps1 games available to play on the vita yet? I know we were waiting for some update a while back for it to work

july I think is when ps1 games Are coming

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Anyone know how to play Aertv on the Vita?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Wrong thread I know, but looking for a quick response, I have a PS3 that I rarely use but would like to start using.

Is it possible to download chart games i.e. Skyrim, Assassins Creed etc and pay with VISA, or can you only get ****ty games that don't even make the shops?

Dave147 wrote: »
    Wrong thread I know, but looking for a quick response, I have a PS3 that I rarely use but would like to start using.

Is it possible to download chart games i.e. Skyrim, Assassins Creed etc and pay with VISA, or can you only get ****ty games that don't even make the shops?

There is a fair selection of games on the store actually, although they'll cost more than in a retail place. Not skyrim, but all the assasins creeds are, both little big planets, both infamous's, motorstorm, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

It looks like all the games you'd find at the back of Easons. Like Super Soccer Game 1997 etc. All games should be available to download like PC.

Dave147 wrote: »
    It looks like all the games you'd find at the back of Easons. Like Super Soccer Game 1997 etc. All games should be available to download like PC.

please do not feed the troll......:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

There's loads of selection on the PS store!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement