Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Race hate gang in Temple Bar orgy of violence [mod note #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭voz es

Opelfruit wrote: »
    Any Irish person opening this thread would assume that the gang was a group of teenange white Irish scumbags attacking people of colour.

Ah come on now, what are we see through of something? I'm a pale yellow man myself its also known as caucasian.

To the point. Those mite be suffering the after effects of child soldering just to give an open perspective.

Though they are defnitaly antisocial, actively voilent, agressive, intimading young men who should not be allowed in civilised society, stamping on a head of a person when they are on the ground, thats a defnitation attempted murder in my book. I have myself trown a punch or two before not proud of it i think i'd be far from a minority in this country but they took it to another level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

profitius wrote: »
    A foreign gang went around viciously attacking people in this country and we're supposed to shut up about it or be called racists and nazis. Don't anybody be fooled in thinking theres freedom of speech in this country.
    Sorry, but that's bull. Firstly, we don't know whether they are Irish citizens or not at this stage. That is an issue, because if they are, I don't think they can be deported.

And secondly, the stuff people are being 'told to shut up about' are things like 'deport all Africans' and 'every one came for the benefits' and 'they are all rapists' and 'in 20 years time, everyone will be gang raped by an African'.

Surely you can see that that kind of stuff is bull?

Nobody is disputing that these guys are scum. If it's possible to jail them and then deport them, I'm all for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

They do in tesco ye

;)

edit; they released it on paddys day 06
    Could they pick a worse name? haha

Looks tasty though

Coming soon, "The Paras"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭Emiko

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    Could they pick a worse name? haha

Looks tasty though

Coming soon, "The Paras"

Chocky Ar La, of course.

(the photoshop joke)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

Sorry, but that's bull. Firstly, we don't know whether they are Irish citizens or not at this stage. That is an issue, because if they are, I don't think they can be deported.

One is confirmed as asylum seeker in the same paper-

http://www.herald.ie/national-news/courts/teens-accused-over-assaults-in-temple-bar-2816544.html

im certain this thread will be locked now due to case going to court.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

One is confirmed as asylum seeker in the same paper-

http://www.herald.ie/national-news/courts/teens-accused-over-assaults-in-temple-bar-2816544.html

im certain this thread will be locked now due to case going to court.
    At least that is one we can get rid of if he's found guilty...

Marvellous, he's an 18-year old father - might get to stay on because of that?
    Father-of-one Bammodu, the court heard, had come to the country alone at the age of 13 and was currently going through the asylum process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 saatana

Joshrogan Heads on pikes and put them on display at Dublin airport to warn any future visitors/immigrants thinking of causing trouble. Only rational punishment and would deter future possible crime.

Do you get pleasure imagining things like heads on pikes on public display? Does it sexually arouse you?

I suggest you see a professional and talk it over. They can do wonderful things these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

Dudess wrote: »
    the murdering really isn't that high.
    zenno wrote: »
    HUH ?. it is for a small country like Ireland.
    Go wikipedia !
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

damit we beat Germany but scotland and northern ireland are a way ahead of us

stevenmu wrote: »
    Has it occured to you that maybe they are African, and that's the reason that they were described as such. If they were from Cork the article would have said they were Cork, if they were from Leitrim the article would say they were from Leitrim. Maybe if it says they're African they actually are from Africa?

All those mass murders that happened in the 20th century carried out by say certain members of some european countries in the last century, horrible sadistic crimes what lasted for years in some cases, infastructures build around them. Ok...

Now we Irish we are obviously European, map says we are and we havent disputed it even agreed in joining the EU.

When a person from say Togo says to me You Europeans you killed all those poor people! first thing I am going to say is hey mate i'm Irish nothing to do with me we are know for our neutrality going years back!!!!!

Thats why saying the 'Africans' is just a lazy term in this situation, many different nations with different people and many different opinions.

They hardly sell that here do they?

Black and Tan , half and half smithwicks and Guinness, couldnt believe it when i was asked for it first. Prefer the auld special my self

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

sheesh wrote: »
    Go wikipedia !
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

damit we beat Germany but scotland and northern ireland are a way ahead of us

African countries do well on the list dont they

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

A foreign gang went around viciously attacking people in this country and we're supposed to shut up about it or be called racists and nazis.
    Er... who said you have to shut up about this case? Who called you a racist or nazi for saying it was a terrible crime? Y'see... nobody did. You're imagining it. Saying "Send all Africans home" and similar brain-dead stuff has nothing to do with condemning this case.
    Don't anybody be fooled in thinking theres freedom of speech in this country.
    Well there isn't on Boards.ie as it's privately owned, but "this country"...? :confused:

Hehe, what would happen if I went back and edited the OP to remove the mod warning for the lols?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭7Sins

saatana wrote: »
    Do you get pleasure imagining things like heads on pikes on public display? Does it sexually arouse you?

I suggest you see a professional and talk it over. They can do wonderful things these days.

Where are you getting sexual arousal from his post? :confused: I didn't see him say anything about heads on pikes arousing him?! Absolutely no where, I've read it twice and all. What you on about like? :confused:

voz es wrote: »
    Black and Tan , half and half smithwicks and Guinness, couldnt believe it when i was asked for it first. Prefer the auld special my self
    That sounds mank!

I like them separate, but mixed?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That sounds mank!

I like them separate, but mixed?

most people think black and tan is a common irish drink.

it's just ale and beer mixed, not one drink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    If you're born in this country you're Irish, regardless of creed or colour.

that is a fictitious world you live in dear sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hehe, what would happen if I went back and edited the OP to remove the mod warning for the lols?
    You would upset me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Blobby George

These minstrels should be hung up from the spire. Sickening unprovoked attacks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

amacachi wrote: »
    So stamping on someone's head isn't attempted murder now? Good to know.
    Yeah really, what's the intent of repeated head-stomping?
    I heard an account of some guy on Joe Duffy who got randomly beaten up and head-stomped... some real sick-fucks out there who shouldn't be let loose on the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭KINGVictor

My heart goes to the DJ and any others that were injured by these idiots. I really hope they face the wrath of the law and pay for their crimes, and hope it sends a message to others who are contemplating doing anything of such nature.

I dont know their backgrounds or what country they hail from but I agree with posters who think it is ridiculous referring to them as Africans, i always have a problem with that generalisation. Africa consists of 54 countries and in some days will be 55 with South Sudan gaining autonomy.

I am from Nigeria and I have only visited Ghana and South Africa (in the African continent) in my life and know very little about other countries even in the West Africa sub region, it is disingenious for folks to repeatedly refer to every black person they see as African without taking an interest into thier country of origin. It is a continent like Europe with different languages and cultures. In fact, it never ceases to amaze me how different we are having come in contact with a lot of Africans in Ireland.

While I understand the anger towards the actions of these idiots, some of the comments on this thread have been equally idiotic and ridiculous. Just because some group of youths who happen to be black attack a white DJ does not mean that all blacks are violent and be tarred with the same brush! I am a fervent news reader and 90% of violent crimes in this country is still carried out by Irish people, if we ignore the usual AH anectodal stories from posters, we can count the number of recorded attacks perpetuated by blacks in this country.

I am not making excuses for these guys and like I mentioned earlier, they should be punished but it is very lazy to use this sort of occurences to further personal agendas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

The Irish constitution is fictitious. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    The Irish constitution is fictitious. :eek:

?. where did ye get that from lol. I never said such a thingy.

I stand by my words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭The Left Hand Of God

You could change it from

Mod note: we're all upset about this but please try to keep on topic and keep in mind that although a few black guys did this, it doesn't mean all black people are to blame. Blatant racism will be met with bans.

To something less racial like:

Mod note: we're all upset about this but please try to keep on topic and keep in mind that although a few bad people did this who just happen to be foreign nationals, it doesn't mean all foreign nationals are to blame. Blatant racism will be met with bans. Bad people are bad people..... where ever they are from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭mikedone

It is the entitlement and birthright of every person born in the island of Ireland, which includes its islands and seas, to be part of the Irish Nation. That is also the entitlement of all persons otherwise qualified in accordance with law to be citizens of Ireland.

Excerpt from Article 2 of The Constitution.

Please don't think that I am in any way condoning their behavior which was brutal in the extreme, however if born in Ireland they are Irish regardless of what some people may believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭7Sins

mikedone wrote: »
    It is the entitlement and birthright of every person born in the island of Ireland, which includes its islands and seas, to be part of the Irish Nation. That is also the entitlement of all persons otherwise qualified in accordance with law to be citizens of Ireland.

Excerpt from Article 2 of The Constitution.

Please don't think that I am in any way condoning their behavior which was brutal in the extreme, however if born in Ireland they are Irish regardless of what some people may believe.

Yea of course they're Irish citizen if they were born here....he didn't say citizens, he implied they're not Irish and they're not Irish. They're African(or some country in said Africa) Irish if anything, certainly not Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

A foreign gang went around viciously attacking people in this country and we're supposed to shut up about it or be called racists and nazis. Don't anybody be fooled in thinking theres freedom of speech in this country.

Tbh I'm not surprised that black people can be racist too, don't know why that amazes people and gets some so offended but there you are.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭The Left Hand Of God

K-9 wrote: »
    Tbh I'm not surprised that black people can be racist too, don't know why that amazes people and gets some so offended but there you are.

One was once called white trash and spat at by some blokes in a car.... but t'was in England some years ago.

Blacks and Asians HATE each other way more then most racial types.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

I believe southpark covered the subject a couple of years back

Advertisement