Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[2011-2012] What really happened to Madeleine McCann?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Tomk1

Good, because anyone who mentions "they did it" are guilty of defamation, so lawyers would most definitely be the way to go there alright.
    Rightly so because it has been PROVEN? 100% conclusively they had absolutely nothing, nothing at all to do with it, beyond any shadow of doubt. nothing at all, keep repeating untill you believe this is a fact, absolutely nothing at all to do with the alleged death of M in their apt. and anyone who thinks they do should be 'threaterned'.

The most important thing is to find out what happened to M, leave no stone unturned, no avenue uninvestigated, no questions unanswered -except maybe 40, and no book unwritten

Unfortunately the investigation has been closed mid-investigation, and I hope enough people will push to get the case reopened, (except I assume those who are responsable)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Tomk1 wrote: »
    Rightly so because it has been PROVEN? 100% conclusively they had absolutely nothing, nothing at all to do with it, beyond any shadow of doubt.

Absolutely, they are obviously innocent and have had noting whatsoever to do with the incident, I still believe that dog though.

Tiger kidnapping maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭MapForJ

gbee wrote: »
    , I still believe that dog though.
    I don't

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Malpaisian

I think her father found her when he went back to check, and panicked, got rid of her, and went back to the party, as if nothing had happened.

So what do you think?

Why do you think this?

:
    Originally Posted by Spanish Eyes viewpost.gif
    I think her father found her when he went back to check, and panicked, got rid of her, and went back to the party, as if nothing had happened.
    and put the body where in that short time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Chicke

I keep coming back to this story.each time I hear new info my heart lurches as I want the story to have a happy ending and each time I learn anything new the doubts and suspicions grow.
    I saw a picture of the tennis bag and unless this pic is a forgery ,then the mcanns are bare faced lieing about this and can be proven to be so.
    Which means the bag is very significant and they are liars with a purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Mistyeyes321

The-Rigger wrote: »
    You are also making the assumption that if someone took her it was for financial gain, I'd estimate that scenario as far less likely than others.
    Sorry about this i'm not making myself clear enough...I Don't believe for one minute that Maddie was taken for Financial gain if she was taken by a stranger I really don't think money would have been on their mind...Makes me feel sick just saying that tbh!
    I like other's here haven't a clue what really happened to this child & even though IMO the Mccann's neglected their three children, I really can't see them hurting their child..Maybe that say's more about me than the Mccann's I just couldn't imagine hurting one of my children then burying them or whatever ppl think happened....I know I could be very wrong & I know there is so much that just doesn't add up in this case, I don't know anywhere near as much as some ppl on this thread do regarding this case...I do however find this case facinating & I really hope oneday it wll be made known what really did happen to this little Child...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I have just finished Kate Mc Canns book . I still dont know what to think but the book has glaringly left out alot of the most contraversial points .ie the shutters and the missing bag and the fridge story . it could have denied them at least
    I also thought it was a very self indulgent book , alot of Kate telling us how much she cried etc .And emphasising the amazing support from "nice " people and making sure to discount and make villians of those who criticise .
    I have no idea how the writing of it will help find Madeleine though as it said nothing new at all .And the undertone of hatred for the PJ is there all throughout .
    I think it will remain one of lifes mysteries , sadly I think a little girl paid the ultimate sad price for adults letting her down .

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I have just finished Kate Mc Canns book . I still dont know what to think but the book has glaringly left out alot of the most contraversial points .ie the shutters and the missing bag and the fridge story . it could have denied them at least
    I also thought it was a very self indulgent book , alot of Kate telling us how much she cried etc .And emphasising the amazing support from "nice " people and making sure to discount and make villians of those who criticise .
    I have no idea how the writing of it will help find Madeleine though as it said nothing new at all .And the undertone of hatred for the PJ is there all throughout .
    I think it will remain one of lifes mysteries , sadly I think a little girl paid the ultimate sad price for adults letting her down .

I didn't know the fridge was a real contender in this case I was given a link regarding the Fridge but honesly thought it was just a made up thing that was being thrown around? & the same for the Bag!
    The book isn't going to help find this child that is just for the funds I think? Could be wrong on where the Money is going!
    I woudln't buy this book anymore than I would buy the Truth of the Lie both IMHO are money making project's for both writers...I honestly don't believe anything any of them say, Not the Mccanns or the pj OR any of the Mccan's friends either!

Absolutely, they are obviously innocent and have had noting whatsoever to do with the incident, I still believe that dog though.

Tiger kidnapping maybe?
    What does Tiger Kidnapping mean? never heard that before!

• Advertisement

here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Tiger Kidnapping a term used for: as example: a bank manager's family is kidnapped and spirited away. The manager then robs his own bank with the crooks and hand over the money in exchange for where his kidnapped family is.

In real life, some have died, even with the money payed over and some have been forced to bury or hide their own family member who was executed by the kidnappers in the hope that some of the family would survive.

In other real life situations dead family member have been 'delivered' to homes of the kidnapped family in a dual effort to extort even more money and to possibly incriminate them in the death of their own family member.

I just threw it in this discussion, I don't see really, but for it to work as I've outlined, the parents would have Maddie's dead body for a few days as they raised cash while their other children were still missing.

As much as we know the evidence, this does not stand up ~ just a though.

MapForJ wrote: »

Thank-You.:)

Tiger Kidnapping a term used for: as example: a bank manager's family is kidnapped and spirited away. The manager then robs his own bank with the crooks and hand over the money in exchange for where his kidnapped family is.

In real life, some have died, even with the money payed over and some have been forced to bury or hide their own family member who was executed by the kidnappers in the hope that some of the family would survive.

In other real life situations dead family member have been 'delivered' to homes of the kidnapped family in a dual effort to extort even more money and to possibly incriminate them in the death of their own family member.

I just threw it in this discussion, I don't see really, but for it to work as I've outlined, the parents would have Maddie's dead body for a few days as they raised cash while their other children were still missing.

As much as we know the evidence, this does not stand up ~ just a though.

Thank-You for replying, I suppose anything is possible really because no one know's the truth...There is as much evidence of Maddie being taken by a stranger as there is of her being taken by one of the Tapas group! In other word's there is No Evidence she was abducted either by a member of the Tapas group or a starnger! We all know she didn't fly out of there under her own steam...Or Do We?!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

So what do you think?

I think you don't have kids and if you do, God help them, because what you are describing is unthinkable. No parent could behave as if nothing had happened after finding on of their kids dead. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

So what do you think?
    scholar007 wrote: »
    I think you don't have kids and if you do, God help them, because what you are describing is unthinkable. No parent could behave as if nothing had happened after finding on of their kids dead. :mad:

So what's your theory here then?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Thread in AH was closed, because posts were turning into conspiracy theories. So here we are in the right forum from Mods POV!

So anyway, this little kid disappeared in the Algarve 4 years ago. I'd say everyone knows about it by now.

But where is she?

Is she dead? If so, how?

Is she alive? If so, where?

Were her parents involved or not?

Was she abducted?

Did the aliens get her?

Come on, someone out there knows what happened. I hope she's found alive BTW, but I think she's dead. I think her father found her when he went back to check, and panicked, got rid of her, and went back to the party, as if nothing had happened.

So what do you think?
    the where the dad found her and went back partying, is a big no no, not a hope in the world would any half decent parent do that, and keep it up for all this time that he had nothing to do with it, he would have cracked long time ago,

In away I wish I never came across this topic, it is fascinating ingrossing yet very disturbing. I've started reading the police interviews, which are a hard read, a group of friends towards the end of an enjoyable holiday, and then the worse thing imaginable happens. Reading the reactions are unsettling.

Theres a lot that makes no sense on both the pro & cons side. The irish sighting would put GM in two places at the same time, by witness statements.

Then there's why didn't KM & kids join all of the rest of the Tapas group for the whole afternoon to play on the beach, then lunch on the day M went missing, but instead stayed at the apt. Then there's the conflicting statements on the last witness to see at 18:30ish M alive apart from the Mc's. DP went to the apt, no he didn't, just popped his head in, helped with bath-time, just went 3 steps inside, chatted for 3 min, there for over 20min.
    (fine people can get days mixed up)

Also KM's statement ''they have taken her'' within 5min of finding M missing, this is before the Tapas group even gets up to the Apt. to do a full search. Who are they, why they? But you could assume it was a statement of worse case hysterical fear.

My only problem with the whole Mc's coverup conspiracy is: Why?
    Whats the motive?
    None of it makes any sense, apart from making a perfect conspiracy theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭N8

too many paedos headin abroad to take advantage of holiday makers laxity in regard to their children to steal them away and rape, kill and then move back home or onto another European country like Ireland where lawkeepers have no records from their police counterpoints in other Euro countries to maintain control - perhaps our (past present ????) presidential candidate and wanna be paedophile David ‘I’ m not the only Gay in the Senate' Norris would do something about this - not LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

scholar007 wrote: »
    In fact I think you will find they have . It has been documented and in Paeds A+E you would be horriffied at some parents .
    But either way I think to berate a poster and judge how their kids are is very judgemental of you .Everyone has an opinion and entitled to it .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭maebee

UK-cops now looking for a ''Posh Beckham'' :eek: lookalike, from the news source of knowledge:

www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3980376/Maddie-McCann-cops-jet-to-Barcelona.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

looking there in link of photo of maddie as she would look today, she is beautiful, i hope she is ok, and that she will be found safe and well, and the sooner the better for her family,
    my heart goes out to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

Is it possible they have put the body in an acid bath and poured the sludge down the sink

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

maebee wrote: »

That's my stand on this case also:

Some excerpt's from the above link:
    Handbook of Masonry, page 183

priory+knights+templar.jpg
    You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations.

And:

"I was sitting between Gerry and David and I think both were talking about Madeleine (...). I remember David saying something to Gerry about "she", meaning Madeleine 'would do this'. While he mentioned the word 'this', David was doing the action of sucking one of his fingers, pushing it in and out of his mouth, while with his other hand he was doing a circle around his nipple (...). I remember being shocked by that." (Chapter 9 Maddie: The truth about the lie)

And Gerry dumps a fridge from a rented villa?, strange behavior.
    http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t10635-hadn-t-seen-this-before-gerrys-strange-behaviour

More strange behavior from parents of an abducted child:

Madeleine McCann: Her parents have never requested the re-opening of the investigation into her disappearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

CyberJuice wrote:
    Is it possible they have put the body in an acid bath and poured the sludge down the sink
    The parents most likely know EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEND!!

Why did the mother REFUSE TO ANSWER ALL BUT 1 OF THE QUESTIONS POLICE ASKED HER?

"Are you aware that in not answering the questions you are jeopardising the investigation, which seeks to discover what happened to your daughter?" -- She said YES!

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041635

I believe this says it all!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Eh, that link with the pic you posted with the Templars has nothing whatsoever to do with the freemasons.....

just follow the link for yourself even.

You do your arguement harm by willfully or unwittingly providing false information

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

kryogen wrote: »
    Eh, that link with the pic you posted with the Templars has nothing whatsoever to do with the freemasons.....

just follow the link for yourself even.

You do your arguement harm by willfully or unwittingly providing false information

If you look at what I wrote it says "Some excerpt's from the above link:"
    The above link being: http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2010/01/dr-katherina-gaspars-statement-about-dr.html

If you click the link you'll see the excerpt on the right hand side of the link, then if you go to: http://www.templars.org.uk/index-old.htm (the site printed on the sympathy note with flowers) and go to the year 1804 you'll read that the restored version evolved out of a masonic lodge in Paris.

There is no link with the picture of the templar card and flowers, below it says "and" and another excerpt from the above link with an altogether different excerpt which has the link I think your referring to, nothing to do with freemasons, just Mr Payne and Gerry talking about does "she" do "this" while pushing his finger in and out of his mouth rubbing his nipples.
    The link itself has some innacurate info such as it all happened in Majorca, when it happened in Portugal, but there are plenty of links about the paedo's having this chat elsewhere on the web, try google for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭angwd

I think the new images that were released in 2010 increased the significance of the Gasper Statement.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Silver Moon

MapForJ wrote: »
    I don't

you ever herad of Adrian Prout? He was convicted in 2010 of murdering his wife in 2007 always maintained his innocence. He was found guilty despite his wife’s body having never been found and in a case that largely consisted (according to his supporters) of flimsy circumstantial evidence. Prout himself, his defence counsel and his supporters also attacked the validity of the search undertaken by the police spaniel Eddie who had indicated cadaver in the Prout household.

a couple of months ago he finally confessed... so Eddie was right after all...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement