Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The craziest thing that's happened you on a nite out

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭dinorebel

We took a comatose drunk out on a trawler once wasn't a happy man when he found out he was out for a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

A semi famous rapper showed me his big gun in the jacks of a dive in Downtown Vegas.

A literal gun, by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭stoeger

Fbjm wrote: »
    Ah jaysus... So I'm at my mate's 18th, this is about a year and a half ago by now. I'm bragging about not ever being affected by drink, so I guess I brought what's coming on myself. As the night went on, it turns out that while I was in the toilet the lads all decide to give me non-alcoholic beer for the rest of the night! So there's me, two or three hours later, completely off my face on a flavour. Granted I'd had a few before this plan unfurled, but only like eight.

Here's the cincher, though: they let me believe it was real beer for roughly three months before one of them accidentally let it slip in conversation! If he hadn't, I'd probably still believe it to this day. (though probably not as they told anyone who would listen at our debs, after the summer.)
    I do this every X mas to the old lad. For some reason he seems to pick a fight with me after he has a few drinks and drives home there's no talking to him .
    So the last few years I stock up on non alcoholic beer and wine .no fighting and we no he can drive home safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭thickhead

When I was 18 someone tried to buy me from a friends in bondai beach club. Im a bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I went out on the lash once, came home and logged onto boards to reply to a zombie thread...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

thickhead wrote: »
    When I was 18 someone tried to buy me from a friends in bondai beach club. Im a bloke.

Wha'?

Birneybau wrote:
    Wha'?

It actually happened, I was sober that night very sober. Bondai is on the quays in Dublin think it used to be called zanzibar too either way its closed

• Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I shot a man in reno...

hynesie08 wrote:
    I shot a man in reno...

just to watch him die

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Got held at gun point in the back of a nightclub in tijuana

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

smurgen wrote: »
    Got held at gun point in the back of a nightclub in tijuana

Safari club was the name of the club

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 969 ✭✭✭JacquesDeLad

Walked into a brothel in Melbourne genuinely by mistake. I was pretty drunk so it took me a few minutes to figure out I was in the wrong place, I left and eventually met up with the people I was looking for. I went looking for it the next night but couldn't find it. I'm 90% sure it wasn't a hallucination.

The crazy bit was asking could I check in some of the rooms for my mates. That could've been an unhappy ending.:)

Advertisement