Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The craziest thing that's happened you on a nite out

Options
  • 18-06-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I'll start - was on a stag in Liverpool, was in a club with the lads & got thrown out for absolutely no reason i can think of.
    it must have been mistaken identity honestly.

So anyways, i'm walking the streets of liverpool on my own, when i get chatting to 3 skanger (but mildly attractive) girls.....

end up going to a chipper with them and then back to their place to eat the food.

Rode one of them on the couch before getting a taxi back to the club and being allowed back in after pleading with the bouncer for 10 mins....

none of the lads believed me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I don't believe you either. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭thinks too much

and neither do I...no way the bouncer let u back in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

chips. . . . in liverpool?

thats definately lies!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

LIAR!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Ahhh I remember the first time I had sex too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Young_gunner

**thread not progressing as i'd hoped**

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

Came home with 2 different shoes on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

I fell off here once and had 2 Gardai waiting for me for a chat after I got out!

http://www.mcdonaldsurveys.com/images/sce/landsurveys_milleniumbr.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

It was the most I ever threw up, and it changed my life forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

I was in Las Vegas a few years ago on a stag. Anyways the grooms future brother-in-law ended up drugging us all with roofies and all sorts of whimsical adventures ensued. I'd love to tell you about them but unfortunately what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭sh__93

I'll start - was on a stag in Liverpool, was in a club with the lads & got thrown out for absolutely no reason i can think of.
    it must have been mistaken identity honestly.

So anyways, i'm walking the streets of liverpool on my own, when i get chatting to 3 skanger (but mildly attractive) girls.....

end up going to a chipper with them and then back to their place to eat the food.

Rode one of them on the couch before getting a taxi back to the club and being allowed back in after pleading with the bouncer for 10 mins....

I wish it had been me that done this but sadly it wasn't :(

A friend of mine's brother was getting married and they had a stag in Liverpool too.
    When the groom to be was in the shower they stole all his clothes and left him with a Batman costume. Then they hired a midget for the night and got him to dress up as Robin and handcuffed the two of them together.. :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

Snowc wrote: »
    Came home with 2 different shoes on

What, a left on and right one? Did you not go out like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

danh789 wrote: »
    I was in Las Vegas a few years ago on a stag. Anyways the grooms future brother-in-law ended up drugging us all with roofies and all sorts of whimsical adventures ensued. I'd love to tell you about them but unfortunately what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

You just married Cameron Diaz didn't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Went out for my leaving cert grad night a few weeks ago in Thurles.

I ended my night outside the petrol station waiting for our taxi home when some very drunk guy who shall remain nameless decides to strip almost bollick naked and chased me around the street while doing the party boy. I swear sometimes when i close my eyes I can feel it smacking off of my elbow again :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Gary the driver

I drove from ennis back to mayo after being drinking all day. I forgot to book the b and b.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

I drove from ennis back to mayo after being drinking all day. I forgot to book the b and b.

Oh you're so crazy! :eek: Nah that's just dumb.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Many moons ago, when I was 18 I went to my local and got **** faced on tequila, kissed the lounge boy on the hood of a car during his break, went up to local night club but was too locked to get in so started arguing with the bouncer and I was like "If I get raped and killed on the way home it's your fault!" Blah blah, went into the toilet, threw up, drunkenly dropped my old Nokia 3210 on the ground - smashed the screen.

Wandered up the road and saw all the cool kids from the supermarket I worked in outside another bar. Sat down beside them and burst into tears, they ignored me for a while til one took pity and said we could share a cab. In the cab she was looking at my phone and I got all aggro "Are you reading my fukn messages?!" Um no, your screen is broken. Ah, yea I'd forgotten - burst into hysterical tears again; "I got it for my birthday!" Then I remembered that the lad I fancied, from said supermarket, had apparently kissed some dude as an experiment so I got it into my head that he was gay and got all freaked out about it and prob made that rumour 10 times worse.

Woke up the next day with a broken phone and also, for some reason shoes that weren't even mine. Had swapped my knee boots with a friend or something. And without one of my IDs which I given to another girl to get her into the pub.

What I ****ing eejit I was... Wish I could say I've matured since but.... Most recent crazy night out involved dancing to Pour somr Sugar on Me with a bunch of neo nazis in Gypsy Rose. Good times.

TLDR - Idiot girl makes drunken show of herself, cries lots

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭GSI

Nice username Gary. Very apt:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Started off on a night out in town (Louth) - ended up in London!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭ciff

I had a few drinks and started talking to a person I didn't even know! :) Never Again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

We were on our way to a boxing match one night and got stuck in heavy traffic. To get to the boxing match in time we took the first exit we found to find another way to the venue.

As we were driving around lost in gang-land we got stuck and witnessed a brutal murder. The killer wanted no witnesses and tried to kill us too! We got away the first time, but the killer soon came back on our tail while we were trying to find help in the middle of nowhere.

I think the killer looked kinda like Denis Leary and my mates looked suspiciously like Emilio Estevez and Cuba Gooding Jr. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭GSI

We were on our way to a boxing match one night and got stuck in heavy traffic. To get to the boxing match in time we took the first exit we found to find another way to the venue.

As we were driving around lost in gang-land we got stuck and witnessed a brutal murder. The killer wanted no witnesses and tried to kill us too! We got away the first time, but the killer soon came back on our tail while we were trying to find help in the middle of nowhere.

I think the killer looked kinda like Denis Leary and my mates looked suspiciously like Emilio Estevez and Cuba Gooding Jr. :confused:

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

danh789 wrote: »
    what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Except Herpes.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭lesserspottedchloe

ah that's just stupid really :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

A mate of mine got woken up in a park in Krakow recently with no shoes, no credit card, and his shirt on inside out and perfectly buttoned up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

I was once sooooo drunk that I agreed to go to Capitol and drink bad cocktails while listening to bad music and being looked down on by women. Jebus it was awful, simply awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

Robbed a Fighter Jet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

My brother got pissed one night and ended up in Spain for a week. He was on his way to the airport and met some local one and ended up staying for a few more days. He didn't get in contact until after 4 days. I thought he was up in galway. He tends to head off on some mad ones at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Once we were on the way to a club, and a guy ran out of his house calling for help, that it was an emergency. We went over and he was bordering on tears, so we asked him what was wrong.
    "It's my brother, my brother...he dresses like a woman!"
    He was clearly distressed (and obviously off his face on something) so we passed the invitation to 'help' his brother and called 999, to sort him out at least. Was definitely one of the more surreal experiences in my life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Ah jaysus... So I'm at my mate's 18th, this is about a year and a half ago by now. I'm bragging about not ever being affected by drink, so I guess I brought what's coming on myself. As the night went on, it turns out that while I was in the toilet the lads all decide to give me non-alcoholic beer for the rest of the night! So there's me, two or three hours later, completely off my face on a flavour. Granted I'd had a few before this plan unfurled, but only like eight.

Here's the cincher, though: they let me believe it was real beer for roughly three months before one of them accidentally let it slip in conversation! If he hadn't, I'd probably still believe it to this day. (though probably not as they told anyone who would listen at our debs, after the summer.)

Advertisement