Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Smart - Android - €40 (+ €22.50 cashback till June 27th)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭tippgirl123

hey is ther any way of getting the number of your sim card without ringin someone else's phone (without credit like) . do you think that if you rang meteor up they wud call it out to ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,033 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

hey is ther any way of getting the number of your sim card without ringin someone else's phone (without credit like) . do you think that if you rang meteor up they wud call it out to ya?

this maybe
    http://www.meteor.ie/support/meteor_services/ring_me_text_message/

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

Tesco sims, are 5€ I think (with 5€ credit on them). you can get 3 and O2 sims free online but would take a few days

tesco sims are 2.50€ in all tesco stores or buy online at tesco.ie > linky :)

You can also get it for FREE if you purchase a 10€ topup instore. - obviously there is no point buying the topup if you plan to port from the network to avail of vodafones brilliant offer! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭paulhealy1991

bought the phone yesterday and the 22.50 is showing now today :)

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭paulhealy1991

22.50 was advertised when i did it yesterday. its advertised as just 20 now alright

fatcheese changing the cashback amounts and the deadline to please themselvs :rolleyes:

3 different amounts & 2 different dates changed in 3 days, what next 0.00

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

i bught the credits to unlock the phone and dc unlocker cant find the phone when i folllow the proccess please help:(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

tantipie wrote: »
    i bught the credits to unlock the phone and dc unlocker cant find the phone when i folllow the proccess please help:(

Same happen to me just make sure that you have the phone in the recovery mode (or what ever is called with the glass timer/clock on screen) for that press and hold Power and Volume down for 30 seconds, also that you have selected "Huawei phones" form the drop down, as default it has Huawei Modem as default.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

My phone arrived today :D

Costs were as follows -

Tesco SIM card €2.50
    Cost of phone (choose 'Thinking Of Switching To Vodafone' option) €39.99

Using referral link from fatcheese.ie I will be getting €22.50 cashback

€2.50 + €39.99 = €42.49 - €22.50 = €19.99 Total ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Ah what to do this is a real good deal but i have no need for the phone :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Eoghan41

when i ordered this, 20 euro was advertsied as cashback, when i checked fatcheese, i was only being given 12. 50 back and now its gone up to 22.50???? anyone help as to how i get the extra tenner back??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Eoghan41 wrote: »
    when i ordered this, 20 euro was advertsied as cashback, when i checked fatcheese, i was only being given 12. 50 back and now its gone up to 22.50???? anyone help as to how i get the extra tenner back??
    Same thing happened me. Opened a ticket with Fatcheese about it, they asked me to send on the confirmation e-mail. Hope they sort it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

I order Sunday nite and was on fatcheese next morning

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

My second one hasn't tracked yet - sent them a claim but they seem to be excruciatingly slow at acknowledging claims let alone resolving them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

Ordered a Black one, no cashback on Fatcheese yet

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Ah what to do this is a real good deal but i have no need for the phone :confused:
    Sell it to me ;)

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

Mines just showed up too, €20 cashback pending :D for anyone wondering how long it takes to show up, mine took just under a day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

Mines shown up also, e20, but I thought it was supposed to be 22.50? Not going to argue about it though, I didnt think Id get any at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

need your help guys. I have my sim in it and I have unlocked the sim, now its asking for a sim network unlock code. is this the text message that was sent to me when I changed over or where do I find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Don't forget that you can get €2 extra cashback on the whole thing if you order a free SIM from o2 (http://www.fatcheese.ie/cashback/o2-ireland-free-sim/), then use that SIM to port the number across to Vodafone to order the Vodafone SMART.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ciaran_

Don't forget that you can get €2 extra cashback on the whole thing if you order a free SIM from o2 (http://www.fatcheese.ie/cashback/o2-ireland-free-sim/), then use that SIM to port the number across to Vodafone to order the Vodafone SMART.

have tried it a number of times over the last few days and keep getting an error, anyone else have the same problem?

ciaran_ wrote: »
    have tried it a number of times over the last few days and keep getting an error, anyone else have the same problem?

yes i had the same problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

ciaran_ wrote: »

Same problem here too. Even took the time out to report it to O2. Got a message back saying it was working for them. Bah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

daytob wrote: »
    need your help guys. I have my sim in it and I have unlocked the sim, now its asking for a sim network unlock code. is this the text message that was sent to me when I changed over or where do I find it?

Sounds like the phone itself is still locked to Voda. Either unlock the phone (read back through thread), or put in the Voda SIM you got with the phone (this will be your ported phone number)

• Advertisement

Advertisement