Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nail polish thread :) *Do Not Quote Pics!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I don't know how many I have but definitely not near as many as you all here. I've take that to mean that I need to buy more :D

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

I have 2 large shoe boxes full of polishes. They're actually so heavy I struggle to lift them! :o I did a clear out a few weeks ago and gave over 20 polishes to my niece and my sister but I could probably do with another clear out. Like some of ye I have several shades of the one colour. Do I really need 9 different pinks?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Novella where did you get your watch?? I love it.

Thank you! I got it in Ernest Jones in Liffey Valley. It is limited edition Michael Kors, but I saw a very similar one in there a few days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Novella wrote: »
    Thank you! I got it in Ernest Jones in Liffey Valley. It is limited edition Michael Kors, but I saw a very similar one in there a few days ago.

Michael Kors? Sure I'll pick up 3 while I'm at it :p

Seriously gorgeous though, I'm jealous!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

My local chemist are selling off all of their Essence stuff for €1 per item so I got two really nice polishes today :D

106 - free hugs:

b3620d89a842202870c55f8f1dd98812.jpg

148 - prom-berry:

essence+prom+berry.JPG

Note: Not my pics. I haven't tried the pink yet but the purple is gorgeous! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭iwantmydinner

That pink is fab!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Michael Kors? Sure I'll pick up 3 while I'm at it :p

Seriously gorgeous though, I'm jealous!

Thank you, I love it. It wasn't that expensive though, it was less than €300 iirc. I know that it still a lot of money but I wear it so often so the cost per wear value brings it right down. Well, that's how I justify it at least! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saorenza

I was looking at a Michael Kors watch in a jeweller's window yesterday. I want to get a watch but my choices are limited because of allergies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

BaUcZd6IcAAnGdJ.jpg:large

just came across this...great idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Love the glitter..its rimmel space dust and the pink is nyc..now to tidy them up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PennyWren

PinkFly wrote: »
    Love the glitter..its rimmel space dust and the pink is nyc..now to tidy them up!

LOVE them. So sparkly :)

I spent ages trying to think what these colours remind me of and I think it's the big fluffy guy from monsters inc!

PinkFly wrote: »

Love those nails but honestly, my first thought was, "oh she'll have an awful job removing that glitter"

I am my mother now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Love those nails but honestly, my first thought was, "oh she'll have an awful job removing that glitter"

I am my mother now.

Ha my first thought was a smug 'I would have had an awful job removing that before' - recently invested in a Nails Inc acetone free remover and it's the business! Glittery stuff whisked away no bother!

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

Bought this on Tuesday to cheer me up.

It's Essie's "After School Boy Blazer"

Essie-After-School-Boy-Blazer.jpg

Apologies for the size :o

Christmas nails! My attempt at snowflake nails, if I can't have real snow for Christmas I'll make my own! I think I need a more pointed brush, these aren't as sharp as I would have liked. Happy Christmas everyone :)

PennyWren wrote: »
    Christmas nails! My attempt at snowflake nails, if I can't have real snow for Christmas I'll make my own! I think I need a more pointed brush, these aren't as sharp as I would have liked. Happy Christmas everyone :)

Normally not a huge fan of nail art but really like that!

I got red and gold Christmassy wraps. Can't wait to put them on!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Got these stick on nails in penny's. thought they would be so cute and dainty and pretty to wear for Christmas. But when I opened the pack this evening, only the nails in the display have the sparkly design, the rest of the nails in the pack are just plain French manicure :(

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭dcfc

Bit of sparkle for Christmas.

wwer1s.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

dcfc wrote: »
    Bit of sparkle for Christmas.

]

I simply MUST know, what is this?! :D

• Advertisement

Me too! It's beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

My Christmas nails... A bit more 'sparkle-ly' IRL

7kLvdnl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭dcfc

It's Gelish, "all tied up with a bow"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

PennyWren wrote: »

LOVE! what nail varnish and color?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Festive nails :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Speedsie wrote: »
    My Christmas nails... A bit more 'sparkle-ly' IRL

http://i.imgur.com/7kLvdnl.jpg
    This is a gorgeous colour. What colour/brand is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

In my family we do kriskindle but since I'm the only one left at home my Mam wanted me to have something small to open on Christmas Morning so she picked this up for me.Such a nice suprise this morning :)

opi+passport+to+color.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Toast4532 wrote: »
    This is a gorgeous colour. What colour/brand is it?
    Hi it's Pretty Poison with a layer of Gold VIP Status. Both are from Shellac.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

My Christmas nails

Channeling the inner 7 year old in me :)

sG425Kn.jpg?1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Looking to get a nice, deep, plum colour polish? A plain one with no shimmer/sparkle/glitter etc, something glossy that's not terribly expensive, any suggestions?

Advertisement