Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nail polish thread :) *Do Not Quote Pics!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Nerdosaurus

I have absolutely fallen in love with Barry M nail polish. I find it lasts a hell of lot longer then the likes of Claire's or smilar cheaper brands. The shade I'm wearing right now is Teal. I love the slight blue undertone in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

That's gorgeous! I have a black polish by Barry M and I love it, it's so shiny!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

phasers wrote: »
    LV definitely has sinful colours! A nice full display too, so you can get all the colours.

Speaking of which, I was in Dealz yesterday and got two AMAZING Sinful Colours neon polishes!

Which Dealz was this? There is one in Dundrum but I've never seen anything good in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Nerdosaurus

That's gorgeous! I have a black polish by Barry M and I love it, it's so shiny!

I know they look brilliant on :D

I must have a look out for the black one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

China Glaze "liquid leather " in 544 topped with one of essences new nail art "toppers" This one's called Bella :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Pythia wrote: »
    Which Dealz was this? There is one in Dundrum but I've never seen anything good in it.
    I found them in Dealz on Talbot st. No OPI shatters though :(

I often find Sinful Colours in Blanchardstown too, but the stock seems to vary depending on the branch cos the Tallaght one is rubbish!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Catrice The GlamoureX Factor

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭ENMcD

Pang wrote: »
    I love that mint nail polish. :)
    thank you, essence brand in penneys think it's called that's what I mint :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jessie1

Tried literally every Boots in City Centre none had Sinful Colors. But I did find a few colours in Dealz on Talbot St. Only about 4-5 different colours though.
    Also the pharmacy beside that dealz sells OPI! They mostly had Shatters and the collection was very small. I think they were about €11.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Haven't been here in ages ... kinda went through a non painting phase. Don't know what was wrong with me!

Back with Illamsqua Collide with Essie Beyond Cozy

nails.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Bought this Maybelline nail polish in Downtown Red and I love it. it's a lovely red for the winter and it looks great on pale skin.

10823126-1372774774-554093.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

Hello Kitty nails over Ciate Sequin manicure.
    269008.jpg

269009.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Those Hello Kitty nails are fab! I love the little bows plus I'm a sucker for anything Hello Kitty!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

I have Bondi New York "The Limelight" on today

I adore these polishes - they're like butter and so bright! Only two coats! :)

20130817_125801_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭iwantmydinner

I have Bondi New York "The Limelight" on today

I adore these polishes - they're like butter and so bright! Only two coats! :)

Not mad about the colour (well, I really like it, but it would awful on my pale skin) but the texture/shine look GORGEOUS! Where did you get them??

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PennyWren

Catrice dirty berry, I had forgotten I even own this polish and I love it so much! It's the most amazing purple holo. Its impossible to do it justice in a pic so please excuse my poor attempt!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

I think this actually might be one of my favourite look that I've ever done. I absolutely love the glitter :D
    Nail polish is 17 Lasting Fix Fairy Cake and glitter is a LA Splash Nail Art Glitter.

lMDiTBl.jpg

BJ858cj.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

nursemar88 wrote: »
    glitter is a LA Splash Nail Art Glitter.
    LOVE that look. Where did you buy the LA Splash glitter?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

anniehoo wrote: »
    LOVE that look. Where did you buy the LA Splash glitter?
    thanks :) it was actually a gift from a friend but I know you can get it on www.makeupshop.ie for 6 euro or so.

Today's nails and I think my 7000th post!

BTEuc0_CIAIzjiX.jpg

I used Orly's Fancy Fuchsia and Nails Inc's Porchester Square, as well as tip guides from Essence. I really, really like this look! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Frito

This is a great thread. Someone posted a Company link earlier, and I had a go at the water marbling.
    Hopefully I'll be able to post the pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

Loving the Sally Hansen complete manicure polishes!
    blogger-image--1449314328.jpg

blogger-image-2036669193.jpg

Just reviewed them on my blog (in sig)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Not mad about the colour (well, I really like it, but it would awful on my pale skin) but the texture/shine look GORGEOUS! Where did you get them??

I got it on www.bondinewyork.com - they have a monthly subscription service, $19.99 for three polishes that are normally $12.50 I think? (this includes international shipping!) They have some of the summer colours on sale now, as new Fall colours are due out this month! I love all the colours I have (4) and will have 6 on the way soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

Probably one of my favourite manis! I suppose Arabian inspired?

270577.jpg

270578.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saorenza

I got it on www.bondinewyork.com - they have a monthly subscription service, $19.99 for three polishes that are normally $12.50 I think? (this includes international shipping!) They have some of the summer colours on sale now, as new Fall colours are due out this month! I love all the colours I have (4) and will have 6 on the way soon :)

You inspired me to sign up for their monthly subscription box:) A monthly box full of nail polish:eek: - no brainer! Looking forward to it arriving.

Now that it's not sunny out I'm excited to be doing more wintery nails. Grey Cloud style, these are super easy and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

PennyWren wrote: »
    Now that it's not sunny out I'm excited to be doing more wintery nails. Grey Cloud style, these are super easy and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.
    do you use a template or did you do them freehand? if you didn't use a template i'm seriously in awe of your steady hand!!

dee_mc wrote: »
    do you use a template or did you do them freehand? if you didn't use a template i'm seriously in awe of your steady hand!!

It's freehand. Not that steady either! That's why I took the picture of my left hand. But it really is pretty easy, all you need is a table and good light.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Wearing OPI Bubble Bath for the past 5 days or so and it only started to chip last night. Really like this colour.

720831.JPG

Pic from makeupalley.com

• Advertisement

Valentina wrote: »
    Wearing OPI Bubble Bath for the past 5 days or so and it only started to chip last night. Really like this colour.

Pic from makeupalley.com

I believe it's their most popular colour!

Advertisement