Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

The 6N has been rubbish since the 1st weekend,and I have a feeling Italy are not going to change that today be beating Engerlund.

Anyway off to watch the match.

The 6N has been rubbish since the 1st weekend,and I have a feeling Italy are not going to change that today be beating Engerlund.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

decisions wrote: »

I live in hope that Italians might pull it off! Yeah me too.

Italy were so close there to totally shooting themselves in the foot.

After the French game people were hoping for a big tournament from Italy, but really it was all about the emotion if the cap giving ceremony.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Tipp beat kilkenny in the hurling, surely a reason to take the day off study :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

peekachoo wrote: »
    Tipp beat kilkenny in the hurling, surely a reason to take the day off study :D

Ah sh1te..

I'll celebrate any beating of the cats!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 DonallFitz

Ta ceist agam...Trying to get onto the Edco Maths solutions. What code are I ment to type in and where can I find it on the papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

DonallFitz wrote: »
    Ta ceist agam...Trying to get onto the Edco Maths solutions. What code are I ment to type in and where can I find it on the papers?
    It depends on which paper you're doing. If it's one of the actual Leaving Cert exams there aren't any codes on it because you can get the marking scheme on examinations.ie. If it's one of the sample papers they should be somewhere on the page of the questions in a little box :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

I'll celebrate any beating of cats!

Decisions! I'll be getting the ISPCA after you! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

can anyone help motivate me or help me study :(

It's 100 odd days until your get to move on with your life.

It's 100 odd days until your get to move on with your life.

I just don't know like :(

It's not going to kill you.

Just knuckle down for the next 100 days and then you can do whatever you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I'm debating with myself whether or not to get a fringe whenever I get a haircut, which will probably be like 2 months away anyway. I'd love to but I'm a bit of a wimp and I don't think I could bring myself to do it. I'm afraid that I'd end up hating it and I'd have to wait for it to grow out.

I have needed a haircut for about 2 months but I just can't be bothered to get one.

Too many experiences of this
    haircut-awesomeness-graph-8452-1255889610-4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Spent the weekend in London and now it feels so strange being back to reality of the leaving again

The statistics everyone's on about is there somewhere I can see them online? Feel a bit out of the loop :P

smurfs5 wrote: »
    A much more comprehensive article from the Independent here including info on business:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/cao-race-is-on-as-students-target-courses-linked-to-new-economy-29119033.html
    Here, full cao report should be out in the next few days.

Thank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Why do I leave it know to do my homework? Had great plans for yesterday but instead decided to go to town shopping! :( regretting it now!

• Advertisement

I did a load of work over the weekend, but nothing that is due tomorrow.

i did.................. nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Is one peaceful night out too much to ask for? :( Last night takes the biscuit altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Gah! Oral Irish mock tomorrow, and feeling utterly unprepared.

An tadh leat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

The person who corrected my Irish mock obviously can't count :P Found 25 marks not added. :D Up 10% from a C2 to a B3! Also brought up in biology (from a B3 to a B2) and economics (from a C2 to a C1) because of horrible correcting.

Anyone know if your penilised in LCVP for having the margin sizes at narrow? My cv only fits with narrow margins

I'm so sick of people complaining about mock results, I really don't care that you "only" got a B1. I would kill for some of your results.

Feck off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

I'm so sick of people complaining about mock results, I really don't care that you "only" got a B1. I would kill for some of your results.

Feck off!

Or the classic...*Coming out of exam "Oh yeah I definitely failed that!".
    Results come out "Yes.I got a B1". Like wut??! :L

Like fair enough I am guilty of thinking I did worse than I actually did but like that is quite a difference :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

EZ living furniture can fcuk off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement