Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Dettol Anti Bact Wipes 80S are currently Half Price in Tescos - Were €3.79, Now €1.89 and only 89 cent if you use your €1 off Dettol coupon.

You will need to be quick - my dettol coupon is out of date on 30th Oct.

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Also in Tesco - Bord Na Mona FireMagic - 3 pack plus 1 free - reduced from €3.49 to €2.99 and you can get it for €1.99 if you use the €1 off coupon on here:

http://www.bordnamonafuels.ie/our-fuels/our-offers

Firemagic-Brand.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33 asmum

What coupon is everyone using for Woolite..have scrolled back about 20 pages and cant see any reference to it??

Persil powder for 8.49 is BOGOF in Tesco so using two 2e PBvouchers you get 2 big boxes for 4.49..Great Value!

(btw i am right in using the coupons like that arent i? I mean one for each box is ok even though one if technically free???)

asmum wrote: »
    What coupon is everyone using for Woolite..have scrolled back about 20 pages and cant see any reference to it??

Woolite Voucher in this post here : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74416092&postcount=1041

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

siber wrote: »
    Also in Tesco - Bord Na Mona FireMagic - 3 pack plus 1 free - reduced from €3.49 to €2.99 and you can get it for €1.99 if you use the €1 off coupon on here:

http://www.bordnamonafuels.ie/our-fuels/our-offers

Firemagic-Brand.jpg

got that this evening thanks.

if anyone got any innocent smoothie coupons off their facebook page the 1 litre cartons are half price in dunnes at the moment. now €1.84 each (a good price even without any coupons)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

yes, but the coupon for smoothies is well into 2012, so play your cards right, and they will be BOGOF in one of the stores soon, and then 2 for free

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

yes, but the coupon for smoothies is well into 2012, so play your cards right, and they will be BOGOF in one of the stores soon, and then 2 for free

Is there a link to the Innocent voucher?
    I can't get to facebook in work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

no you have to shake the tree on facebook to win a voucher or t shirt or a hoody:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭uli84

wow, when did i miss innocent smoothie vouchers alert? I thought there was only one for Juices around on the FB page ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Where is woolite cheap?
    How much?
    thanks

• Advertisement

last weekend for the Big Als

Burgers E2.5 in SQ

Lakeshore ketchup 50% free E1.79 SQ (quite tasty!!)

Sqeez Apple, and Orange Tesco & SQ 2 for E2

Spicy Wedge E2 SQ

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

I joined brainfood.ie a while back and got a recipe book free at the time in the post. Today got another recipe book and €5.10 in coupons. :)
    €1 and a €0.70 coupon off john west steam cooked mackerel 110g
    €2 off john west red salmon, skinless and boneless 170g
    €0.40 off john west sardines in brine 120g
    and
    €1 off john west no drain tuna steak in brine 130g

also got my innocent tshirt in day glo orange!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

mathie wrote: »
    Where is woolite cheap?
    How much?
    thanks

Woolite is on offer in Dunnes at half price €3.49 with your €2 voucher from the link earlier that's only €1.49!

how would BOGOF work out any cheaper than 2 @ HALF PRICE?

example, if you have a €1 off coupon for a product, if the product is €4 it will be €2 half price, use a €1 off coupon and it costs €1 so use a coupon on each and you pay €2 for 2.

if it's BOGOF the product is €4 with 1 product free, you can use the €1 coupon off each however taking €2 off so again the 2 products cost €2.

both work out the exact same except with HALF PRICE you're not obliged to buy 2 of them, obviously you can if you want though.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

the coupon is for a free carton of juice so if there half price it makes no difference,,but if there bogof and use your coupon you get the 2 of them for free:D

tantipie wrote: »
    the coupon is for a free carton of juice so if there half price it makes no difference,,but if there bogof and use your coupon you get the 2 of them for free:D

ah fair enough so, that explain's that :cool:

when i was shaking the tree a 50cent off coupon popped up a couple of times so that's what I was going by, i didn't realise people got free one's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Saoirse333

How do you shake the tree???

last weekend for the Big Als

I emailed Big Al's through the contact area on their website to tell them how useful the vouchers were and to ask if they planned to extend the dates or issue new vouchers as the current ones were nearing expiry.
    I will post when I get a reply.

It may be worthwhile if more people on here contacted through their website or on facebook to make a similar request. It might increase our chances of getting more vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Plenty kitchen rolls 4 pack (fat rolls)

1.49 in tesco
    - 60c plent coupon =

89 cent. They are good quality and last for ages as you really do only need to use juan sheet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

Hi, sorry to be a pain but i can't find the plenty coupon. Could you post it up please? thanks :)

• Advertisement

For people looking for coupons on this thread, there is a search facility on this thread

just under the page numbers on top, there is a tool "search this thread" and type in the coupon you want in the search engine and it will come up

Thanks, that is useful but it won't find it for me?

it is the 4th item listed on the thread search!!
    www.plenty.ie

Thanks, sorry - i must be stupid, i can't get it to come up for me :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

just back from tesco. the persil small and mighty washing liquid is 3.99 - 2euro coupon= 1.99 bargain. i got 2 of them for 3.98 and ill go back for more aswell

I emailed Big Al's through the contact area on their website to tell them how useful the vouchers were and to ask if they planned to extend the dates or issue new vouchers as the current ones were nearing expiry.
    I will post when I get a reply.

It may be worthwhile if more people on here contacted through their website or on facebook to make a similar request. It might increase our chances of getting more vouchers.

I emailed them. If other regular posters here have 5 mins to spare please do the same. The more companies realise that we are using coupons, the more they will offer.

Consumer whores FTW!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kcoup

Irishchick wrote: »
    I emailed them. If other regular posters here have 5 mins to spare please do the same. The more companies realise that we are using coupons, the more they will offer.

Not trying to be lazy by not looking for the email but will you post the email address you sent the email to so we can ensure we all email the same one

• Registered Users Posts: 3 leather85

1.49 in tesco
    - 60c plent coupon =

89 cent. They are good quality and last for ages as you really do only need to use juan sheet ;)

which Tesco was this in?

leather85 wrote: »

1.49 in tesco
    - 60c plent coupon =

which Tesco was this in?
    Roscrea

• Advertisement

kcoup wrote: »

Not trying to be lazy by not looking for the email but will you post the email address you sent the email to so we can ensure we all email the same one
    I did it through their face book page or you can contact them through their site.

Can't remember the address but type it into google and you'll get it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement