Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

at Tesco
    Persil small&mighty 28wash is now €3.99..so no change there.
    Sqeez 1l 2 for €2 is back

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭crustybread

snubbleste wrote: »
    at Tesco
    Persil small&mighty 28wash is now €3.99..so no change there.
    Sqeez 1l 2 for €2 is back

This is a deal and a half. Just picked up above mentioned Persil small and mighty 1.99 with the 2euro off coupon from pigsback. Magic deal. 1 months washing for 1.99. Can't beat that.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

well you can beat it:) woolite on offer in dunnes for €3.49 and use the €2 coupon and it's €1.49:)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭crustybread

remeneerb wrote: »
    I've given up on dunnes - they're rubbish and it's all such a big deal every time you use a coupon, they have to call a manager and examine it with a fine tooth comb - not worth it....

Having read the above, I'd rather pay the extra 0.50c

i'm not buying another bottle of persil or woolite..we are a family of 5 and are stocked up for a year!!! along with toothbrushes and toothpaste:D oh and got my innocent smoothie t-shirt ,hoodie and voucher for free juice in the post yesterday:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

tantipie wrote: »
    i'm not buying another bottle of persil or woolite..we are a family of 5 and are stocked up for a year!!! along with toothbrushes and toothpaste:D oh and got my innocent smoothie t-shirt ,hoodie and voucher for free juice in the post yesterday:)

What was the hoodie like? Can you post a pic?

Also does anyone know of a squeez orange juice coupon. The big als one is tropical only :/

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

sqeez one taken everywhere for orange and apple and new fusion and is only good until next monday
    on offer in tesco at E1 and 2 for E2 in SQ
    am waiting for the innocent juice to be BOGOF and then use the coupon to get 2 for free as the coupon has long expiry date on it
    (and i am a patient woman!!!!)
    am thinking of giving the dog a toothbrush for Xmas:D

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

sqeez one taken everywhere for orange and apple and new fusion and is only good until next monday
    on offer in tesco at E1 and 2 for E2 in SQ
    am waiting for the innocent juice to be BOGOF and then use the coupon to get 2 for free as the coupon has long expiry date on it
    (and i am a patient woman!!!!)
    am thinking of giving the dog a toothbrush for Xmas:D

lol........ I was only reading an article yesterday where the recommend giving toothbrushes to cats, chewing it is good for their teeth, guess what the girls are getting this year???

The squeeze coupon is on the big al's voucher pages right?

where can I get the innocent one?

Innocent, you must LIKE them on Facebook, shake the tree, and see what you win, only one attempt per facebook account, if you don't like the prize, you can "not" accept it, by going back and shaking the tree again and again and again.....
    the hoodies are ENORMOUS and bright orange perfect for halloween, might wear it saturday doing the shopping to see if any fellow couponers will approach, i will be like a beacon in the darkness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭georgem25

I got my innocent hoodie yesterday - its bright orange!! Squeezed to meet you wrote on the front

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Maxthedm

I got my hoodie today, it's a bright lime green. Wish I got an orange one, orange is my favourite colour!

Maxthedm wrote: »
    I got my hoodie today, it's a bright lime green. Wish I got an orange one, orange is my favourite colour!

SWAP

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Innocent, you must LIKE them on Facebook, shake the tree, and see what you win, only one attempt per facebook account, if you don't like the prize, you can "not" accept it, by going back and shaking the tree again and again and again.....
    the hoodies are ENORMOUS and bright orange perfect for halloween, might wear it saturday doing the shopping to see if any fellow couponers will approach, i will be like a beacon in the darkness

What am I doing wrong:confused: ... am getting a fruit machine and I can 'gift' the prize but only get 2 spins ... keep going back but the same spin keeps coming up??:o

it is the wrong face book page, you need to select the inocent fb accout that has just the green pencil drawing with 23,000 followers, it is the first choice which comes up for me when i search for innocent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

The big als coupon says pinapple tropical or cranberry only.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

it is the wrong face book page, you need to select the inocent fb accout that has just the green pencil drawing with 23,000 followers, it is the first choice which comes up for me when i search for innocent

Thanks a mill, yep was on the wrong site. Shook the tree loads but best I could get was a carafe of OJ - pretty happy with that

Edited - stupid question ... nevermind

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Maxthedm wrote: »

I got a blue Hoodie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Saoirse333

How do you shake the tree?

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭SEORG

Got my blue hoodie yesterday. Thanks for the heads-up whoever posted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭sidcon

Went to Supervalu today forthnight shopping came to €120.56, gave in all my coupons of stuff I bought shopping came to €95.56 gave them one4all vouchers that I won total shopping came to a grand total €0.56, with some extremely annoyed customers waiting in the que. And an extrememly annoyned manager who had to verify all my vouchers and gift vouchers:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Saoirse333 wrote: »
    How do you shake the tree?

Yeah I want to know too!! I went on the fb page and signed up but there was no shaking of any tree just a message to say they hope I like my gift but no idea what it is!! Where did I go wrong?? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

We got a lime green hoodie and a bright orange t-shirt (separate FB accounts). my OH thinks they are HIDEOUS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,674 ✭✭✭brian_t

sidcon wrote: »
    with some extremely annoyed customers waiting in the que. And an extrememly annoyned manager

Considering that acceptence of coupons is at the discretion of shops and their managers I don't think that the above happening is in the best interests of coupon users.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭corkandproud

What's a carafe???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

What's a carafe???
    a drive-in cafe........:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    What's a carafe???
    a drive-in cafe........:D

or in this case a plastic bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

I got a bright orange hoodie. It makes me feel ill

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

tantipie wrote: »
    oh and got my innocent smoothie t-shirt ,hoodie and voucher for free juice in the post yesterday:)

I entered this ages ago and still havent got my hoodie :(
    Only wrote: »
    What am I doing wrong:confused: ... am getting a fruit machine and I can 'gift' the prize but only get 2 spins ... keep going back but the same spin keeps coming up??:o

here's the correct link

http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=213025472089926&ref=ts&sk=wall

In Tesco Aquafresh extra care mouthwash half price to €1.89 minus the €1 coupon off = .89c for 500ml picked up 2 oh and found the colgate whitening toothpaste/mouthwash for .66c for 100ml,,also tayo halloween bumper packs reduced to €2.50 but was charged €3.79 so got double the difference back:)oh and there grapes and mandarins are .65 which makes them cheaper than Aldi:D got a pair of jeans, (shirt waistcoat and tie set) for my 5 yr old on offer buy the two for €8.50 and when i got to counter they came to €7.00:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

brushes are 2€ in dunnes charles town.
    my shop was 91 reduced to 76 with coupons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement