Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

I was just looking through Tesco offers online in advance of heading out shopping when I spotted:

Colgate Liquid Whitening Gel 2 in 1 100m f75% off at 66 cent
    IDShot_90x90.jpg
    and
    Sensodyne Gentle Whitening 50ml 75% off, 63 cent
    No picture of this one.

If you are successful in finding the Sensodyne product there is a €1 off coupon on pigsback.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

About bread. Eurospar .65 cent bread tastes like branded one ;)
    Eurospar also is selling Vegetable Oil for .79cent per litre. Thats great value!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TamTaRam

hi :)

I'm a newbie here. I discovered this thread a couple of days ago, printed off some vouchers and did some shopping today in Tesco (used 2 persil coupons combined with the store offer BOGOF and 1 Comfort coupon from pigsback) :D

I am not sure if you are interested in samples also but Lancome offers 7-day trial of their newest foundation Teint Miracle on their Facebook fanpage at the moment - and that's a really generous sample ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

TamTaRam wrote: »
    hi :)

I'm a newbie here. I discovered this thread a couple of days ago, printed off some vouchers and did some shopping today in Tesco (used 2 persil coupons combined with the store offer BOGOF and 1 Comfort coupon from pigsback) :D

I am not sure if you are interested in samples also but Lancome offers 7-day trial of their newest foundation Teint Miracle on their Facebook fanpage at the moment - and that's a really generous sample ;)

Hellou there TamTa Ram and welcome :)
    You can post freebie offers also in the freebie thread which is a sticky here in the Bargain Alerts forum!

My mission to Tesco: from 91 to 55 euros, included some fresh food and other stuff uncovered by coupons that I just needed.
    Happy happy :D

I dread the moment Big Al's coupons will go out off date, though...:(

Big Al's 100% Irish beef
    are discounted right now in Tesco and with the coupons you get 4 burgers for 1.50 euro, just saying!
    Also very convenient to buy Goodfellas Flatbread, which, with coupon, will come down to 1.50 per pizza.
    Airwick candles are half price and if you buy the smaller ones with coupons they are 0.95 each down from 4 euro circa.
    Persil and Comfort are also a very good buy (as a rule of thumb always try to buy the smaller product as the discount from the coupon will result more "important" that way, but I bet you know :))
    Some kinds in the Aquafresh toothbrushes range are 2 for 5.00, using 2 coupons the come to 1.50 each, you can't beat that for fancy toothbrushes. (can use this coupon on Sensodyne or Corsyl which are discounted as well but I find their products quite expensive so the results are smaller)
    Moy Park Chicken Kievs are also on offer, good time to use the coupon and same with Avonmore Soup 660 g 2 for 4.00 euro that with coupons comes down to 1.35 per pack.

I think there was something more but can't remember now and threw away receipt, sorry if I bored you but badly wanted to share lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

laobanlail wrote: »
    <snip>[/URL]
    online coupon code:100010237546
    Above 100$, -5$ for all products
    Dead line: 31 Oct.

seriously?:mad: again?
    ill keep fking reporting your posts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

@ Tira hun,

wheres these avonmore coupons?

daytob wrote: »
    @ Tira hun,

wheres these avonmore coupons?

The Avonmore Coupons are on here: http://www.loveirishfood.ie/coupons.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Hey folks
    Anyone know where the airwick coupons are - cant seem to find them?
    Ta
    xxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Dovies wrote: »
    Hey folks
    Anyone know where the airwick coupons are - cant seem to find them?
    Ta
    xxxxx

If you sign up to airwick fresher homes on the website (or through pigsback) You can get 1 euro coupon off any airwick product.

I cant post it up because its a personalized coupon linked to my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

Also very convenient to buy Goodfellas Flatbread, which, with coupon, will come down to 1.50 per pizza.
    Some kinds in the Aquafresh toothbrushes range are 2 for 5.00, using 2 coupons the come to 1.50 each, you can't beat that for fancy toothbrushes. (can use this coupon on Sensodyne or Corsyl which are discounted as well but I find their products quite expensive so the results are smaller)
    i checked the price of aquafresh in between tooth brushes in tesco the other day and were €3.20 something,,there on offer in Dunnes for 99c each and with the €1 off aquafresh coupon then they come to...0:rolleyes:
    i got some more of the goodfellas flat bread pizzas,,(there real nice compared to other pizzas)but forgot to use my coupons so headed back to customer services told her i wanted a refund but i'd be buying them again as i forgot to use my coupons so she just scanned my coupons and gave me back the €1 off each one:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Cal04

I am not sure if you are interested in samples also but Lancome offers 7-day trial of their newest foundation Teint Miracle on their Facebook fanpage at the moment - and that's a really generous sample ;)[/QUOTE]

can't find this

Cal04 wrote: »

can't find this
    http://womenfreebies.co.uk/competitions/teint-miracle-from-lancome/

i went through this site,,there a get your free trial thing which brings you to facebook..you print off the voucher and head into your local store

tantipie wrote: »
    i checked the price of aquafresh in between tooth brushes in tesco the other day and were €3.20 something,,there on offer in Dunnes for 99c each and with the €1 off aquafresh coupon then they come to...0:rolleyes:
    i got some more of the goodfellas flat bread pizzas,,(there real nice compared to other pizzas)but forgot to use my coupons so headed back to customer services told her i wanted a refund but i'd be buying them again as i forgot to use my coupons so she just scanned my coupons and gave me back the €1 off each one:D

Thank you for this, unfortunately, not having a car, I am stuck with Tesco or SuperValu, I suppose I envie you for your 0 euro toothbrushes now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TamTaRam

Hi :)

About the Lacome offer, I forgot to mention it is valid nly during the weekend 20-23 October,

Their fanpage is called: Lancôme Expert Services
    and here is the direct link to their offer on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/LancomeExpertServices#!/LancomeExpertServices?sk=app_149152565111859

Hellou there TamTa Ram and welcome :)
    You can post freebie offers also in the freebie thread which is a sticky here in the Bargain Alerts forum!

Thank you Tirabaralla for your warm welcome and for the info about the freebie thread, I'll check it out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

I am stuck with Tesco or SuperValu, I suppose I envie you for your 0 euro toothbrushes now :)

This offer only seems to be in certain dunnes as ive tried 2 and there were no 99cent offer on toothbrushes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Irishchick wrote: »
    This offer only seems to be in certain dunnes as ive tried 2 and there were no 99cent offer on toothbrushes.

I tried using the aquafresh voucher in dunnes charlestown to get the 99c brushes and wasnt let as the voucher was worth more than the product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kcoup

I tried using the aquafresh voucher in dunnes charlestown to get the 99c brushes and wasnt let as the voucher was worth more than the product.

You need to ask for a manager as I was told at the checkout that she wouldn't accept it but the toothbrushis not on special or on offer and the coupon clarly states that it is for any aquafresh product so don't accept them not accepting it.

I bought 5 and the manager in Dunnes Northside was very helpful once I asked for him and he explained to the girl on the checkout that there as no problem as I was buying other products so the 5cent I was making with the coupons on the 5 toothbrushes would come off something else.

Out of curiousity I asked him what would happen if I was only buying the toothbrushes and nothing else. He said he would give me the difference in a store voucher even if it was for 5 cent as it was his belief that the coupon had a cash value that would be paid to the store by the manufacturer.

So my advice is to call for a manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

wherever you shop in Dunnes, you have brilliant Dunnes there :)kcoup

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

Activia 4 packs are on offer in Centra for E1.5 or Super Valu at 2 for E3, so working out 50c per pack
    Sqeez juice is still at E1 in Super Valu as well, will go well with the frozen turkeys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Irishchick wrote: »

Thanks for the heads Up - Frowzy and Co have new toothbrushes, free from Dunnes today :)

The toothbrushes aren't on offer, they are just 99c, that's the price, I had no problem using the coupon and got the 2c off my other shopping. Happy Days!

- Has anyone ever reported a store to Pigsback when their coupons were refused? - Just wondering!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Frowzy wrote: »
    Has anyone ever reported a store to Pigsback when their coupons were refused? - Just wondering!!

Yeah I did, back in 2002. I ws accused by a store of photocopying a coupon, eh b&w printer like! We had better coupons back then for Kelloggs, Entemanns - used to get their mississippi mudcake for a € :)
    His Curliness wrote back stating the stores would remind staff and implement a policy but it would still be at their discretion whether or not to accept the coupons. Result is that now you see printed on some coupons the names of the four big chains.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

How do people resize the goodfellas pizza coupon? I ended up copying it into four pdf documents and then merged four pdf documents into one before printing four coupons on one page.

i just printed mine as they were..small but scanned fine

tantipie wrote: »
    i just printed mine as they were..small but scanned fine

Mine didn't scan, the cashier had to enter the number by hand, was sorry for her :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Could someone post a pic of the 99c aquafresh toothbrush?? I cant find any aquafresh toothbrush in any dunnes fro that price. At least if I know what it looks like I might have more luck!!

it's called 'in between' brush there on the tesco site for €3+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kcoup

Had a great couponing result in Dunnes Today.

Normal price would be €86.86 paid €17.73

Woolite Gel 1 litre reduced from €6.99 to €3.49 with €2 off coupon paid €1.49 bought 6 (should have been €41.94 paid €8.94)

Johnsons baby bath 500 ml reduced from €3.99 to €1.69 with €1 offcoupon paid 69cent bought 4 (should have been €15.96 paid €2.76)

Lakeshore Ceasar salad dressing should have been €3 reduce to €1.19 with 50c off coupon paid 69c bought 3 (should have been €9 paid €2.07)

Danacol 6 pack reduced from €4.99 to €2.99 with €2 off coupon paid 99c bought 4 (should have been €19.96 paid €3.96)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭spcw

have to highlight this one over here got it on bargain alerts

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056426712

its €20 off pet supplies food, treats etc with only €5 delivery I just got 11 bags of pedigree treats and a big doggie bone delivered for €7.

thanks to poster PREDDY on bargain alerts.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭batmanzed

kcoup wrote: »
    Had a great couponing result in Dunnes Today.

Danacol 6 pack reduced from €4.99 to €2.99 with €2 off coupon paid 99c bought 4 (should have been €19.96 paid €3.96)

Where'd you get the danacol coupon, I could only find one back 4 months ago that expired in July

• Advertisement

Danacol €2 Money Off

Register with Danacol here: http://www.danacol.ie/index.php/offers/31
    They will then email you a link to a €2 off Danacol coupon that you can download.

When you go to download it states: To receive your Danacol coupon, simply download below. Please note only one coupon per user will be accepted per transaction.

This coupon is valid until July 2012.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement