Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Walking Dead (RTE pace)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭8mv

Good finale.
    I enjoyed the cell scenes with Andrea and Milton especially - very tense. I hope we see David Morissey in Season 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

series 4
    FOX on Friday 18 October at 10PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

Time - 22:00 to 22:55 (55 minutes long).
    When - Tuesday 8th October on RTÉ Two HD

Welcome to the Tombs. Series 3, episode 16.
    "Welcome to the Tombs" Rick and the group have to seriously consider if the prison is worth defending as the Governor's impending attack looms over their heads.
    Director: Ernest R. Dickerson
    Starring: Andrew Lincoln, Sarah Wayne Callies, Laurie Holden, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan
    (Last In Series, Subtitles, 2013, 4 Star)

Handy that RTE are finishing right before it starts on Fox next week, as it'll refresh me, as it's been a while since i last seen it!

Great epsiode. Honestly Im pretty happy Andrea is gone, she was really starting to annoy the hell out of me.
    Really liking Carl though, hes turning into a proper hard ass, even giving his old man grief for being too soft on the enemy! Thought he was completely justified in killing that kid. Hershal was being way too sanctimonious and judgemental, that kid was there to kill them, no two ways about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

tunguska wrote: »
    Great epsiode. Honestly Im pretty happy Andrea is gone, she was really starting to annoy the hell out of me.
    Really liking Carl though, hes turning into a proper hard ass, even giving his old man grief for being too soft on the enemy! Thought he was completely justified in killing that kid. Hershal was being way too sanctimonious and judgemental, that kid was there to kill them, no two ways about it.

I'm surprised she's lasted this long, as i thought she was gone at the end of last series at Hershal's farm, afaik her sister only lasted til the second ep of S01 & she was the cute one!

Yeah, Carl's turning out to be a real bad-ass & telling Rick to 'deal with it!' it was himself that taught Carl to shoot :D

All in all, good ep & lookin forward to new series. Who would have thought you'd be lookin forward to watchin zombies on tv :P

• Registered Users Posts: 84,988 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Season 5 starts on Tuesday 26th May on RTE 2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

I had already watched this season (season 5) a few months back at US pace but it is still epic viewing a second time! Season 6 is going to be I think the best season so far. If the comic path is anything to go by. Some super characters coming along and more of a storyline and character focus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Crap issed first 2. Have seen it at American speed though so its ok. Must remember it next tuesday. What time is it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Crap issed first 2. Have seen it at American speed though so its ok. Must remember it next tuesday. What time is it on?

Episode 3 airs on RTE 2 at 10:50pm next Tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

What's going on here????

closeline wrote: »
    What's going on here????

want me to tell you.....................! I've seen it all. Which bit?

• Advertisement

Bollox forgot it.

Why dont RTE put up trailers/ads ffs.

want me to tell you.....................! I've seen it all. Which bit?

Some girl waking up in a hospital... How does it go from everyone out by the church to an episode completely focused on a hospital???

Very confused

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

closeline wrote:
    Some girl waking up in a hospital... How does it go from everyone out by the church to an episode completely focused on a hospital???

closeline wrote:
    Very confused

How much of the show have you seen? You seem unfamiliar with characters

Very confused

Some girl?? Thats Beth! ie Hershels daughter!
    essentially after the prison war, everyone was split up into small groups with most of them eventually reuniting at Terminus. Beth and Daryl were on their own, a few episodes last season showed their path with one concluding in Beth being kidnapped. We never saw how or where she ended up and the following episodes abandoned what happened to her so we were left wondering so this was the episode which linked up and tied up where she has been all this time. It is sort of a "flashback" episode as what is happening in the hospital atm is a bit before the events in the church as you will soon find out but it all ties up very quickly and tidily and leads to a rather shocking event in a few episodes

Robsweezie wrote: »
    How much of the show have you seen? You seem unfamiliar with characters

Missed a good bit of it but have seen the last 3 or 4 recent episodes.

Missed a good bit of it but have seen the last 3 or 4 recent episodes.

by sounds of it you have missed all but last 3 episodes!! watch it from start, or even 2nd season on. All on youtube. well worth your while if you like what you have seen thus far.

Self Help is on tonight!

by sounds of it you have missed all but last 3 episodes!! watch it from start, or even 2nd season on. All on youtube. well worth your while if you like what you have seen thus far.

I watched the first episode but lost interest for a bit then definetly the second season anyway... Is this the 3rd?

Just had a look about 3 episodes step ago so obviously don't know I good share of characters that are in it now.

How many episodes in a season?

I watched the first episode but lost interest for a bit then definetly the second season anyway... Is this the 3rd?

Just had a look about 3 episodes step ago so obviously don't know I good share of characters that are in it now.

How many episodes in a season?

ha, this is the 5th season! We are on to like the 56th episode RTE time! So yeah, you have missed a bit...............!!

ha, this is the 5th season! We are on to like the 56th episode RTE time! So yeah, you have missed a bit...............!!

Oh haha don't think I'll be catching up on all those anytime soon

• Advertisement

next episode on tonight RTE TWO at 10 to 11. just rewatching weekly on rte having finished up at American pace til October.

Ty's episode is tonight at 11!

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Everlong1

I am really so fed up with this season. After a great first episode it's just settled back now into tedious crap - at least half of every episode now seems to consist of characters staring into space moodily or waffling to each other with some philosopical crap about their feelings. I think I'll just give up wathcing it altogether.

RTE two 10. 55 tonight :-)

11 tonight rte two:-)

Advertisement