Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tGC Summer Beers - Saturday June 25th - Lafayette

Options
1363738394042»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Screw You Hippies!
    Sanjuro wrote: »
    Facial hair for some... deteriorating eyesight for everyone else!

If only I hadn't have shaved that morning all 3 of us would have had matching beards too :pac::pac:

edit: learn to count woman >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    If only I hadn't have shaved that morning all 4 of us would have had matching beards too :pac::pac:

It's crazy cocktail lady. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Saturday June18th
    zuroph wrote: »
    yip toni, we laid elaborate Galway beers plans while u rested ur foot outside. the plan was "lets have a galway beers then".

Yes, it does sound like the classic Tuddle method of party planning alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Screw You Hippies!
    It's crazy cocktail lady. :D

Ssssshhh up you, Mister 8 Balls Man :p
    Fewcifur wrote: »
    Yes, it does sound like the classic Tuddle method of party planning alright :)

Already have a list of the Galway hostels with links and all for folks and no date even set yet so...yeah...there....I can plan! :p

But in fairness the classic method as ye call it is way easier :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I recognise a lot of names from in here at the beers, if I was to try and put the names to the faces again though I'd probably have a lot of trouble :O Damn cocktail vouchers. Nice to meet y'all :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement