Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tGC Summer Beers - Saturday June 25th - Lafayette

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Screw You Hippies!
    nice seeing new faces and old!
    I tried the tequila, thank you otis! was grand, but then i've had Chartreuse before :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Screw You Hippies!
    Nice meeting a fair few people, god it was confusing trying to remember two names each!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Screw You Hippies!
    Good night.Alot of pints consumed,really nice to see some new faces there as well as the more experienced beerer's.

Larianne will also be single handidly responsible for a massive increase in diabetes.French fancies indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭population

Had good fun last night. Great to meet yiz all in person and sorry I had to head off so early but Sunday work beckoned:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

oww

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Screw You Hippies!
    Ugh

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Screw You Hippies!
    Gillo wrote: »
    Nice meeting a fair few people, god it was confusing trying to remember two names each!

a lot of us agreed we'd stick to usernames only lol

I didnt see you!

Screw You Hippies!
    Good night.Alot of pints consumed,really nice to see some new faces there as well as the more experienced beerer's.

Larianne will also be single handidly responsible for a massive increase in diabetes.French fancies indeed.

I missed out in those French Fancies, have to time it better next time, think the trick is to mingle some more next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

So you all had a blast? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Good crowd last night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Yes, quite good.

/Spinal Tap

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Screw You Hippies!
    Fewcifur wrote: »

Am I the grumpy looking fluffy thing?

No the fluffy description was Otis :pac:
    You were the curly one but technically you chopped them off but I was not to know that at the time of typing :p
    manafana wrote: »
    im relying on you to stay sobber till i arrive to guide me into the group, :D.

I don't think I got talking to you!?
    There were loads of folks around different boardsies and alot were regular non-internet folks so I didn't go asking folks names as usual! Sorry if I missed anybody.

I'm still technically a little tiny bit drunk as I never went to sleep.
    My heart is slightly feiced all crazy heatbeats and the inside of me legs feel funny...and there's a sharp pain right in my forehead.....God damn alcohol!!!
    Now have to go on a 4 and half hour bus journey back to Donegal. Which is not gonna be pretty. In fact if anyone attempts to sit beside me..........

ARRRRGGGGHHH I kill them! :mad::pac:

Excellent meeting everyone new and old :)

yeah alcohol is starting to wear off actually very quickly.....oh dear..ohhh dear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭KyussBishop

Screw You Hippies!
    Had a good night, though went a bit above my usual drinking quota :o Nice meeting people :)

Screw You Hippies!
    That bad Toni?
    Great chatting to you. Thank Christ I got a few hours sleep long day ahead.
    Sure try sleeping on the bus home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Friday June 24th
    No denying it, I'm still drunk...

Thanks for a great night everyone, was mighty to meet so many awesome people.

I now have a serious soft spot for Larianne...damn cake...

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Screw You Hippies!
    No denying it, I'm still drunk...

Thanks for a great night everyone, was mighty to meet so many awesome people.

I know have a serious soft spot for Larianne...damn cake...

:eek:

eh dinner???

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Screw You Hippies!
    I just got home now, and it was awesome meeting those of whom I met :D

Still a little drunk, but I'm sorry I didnt get to introduce myself properly to many of you...will make better effort next time.

Never got any roofie cake from Larianne...disappointed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

It was a really great night! Lovely to meet so many boardsies. I'm so sorry for introducing myself to all those people who already knew me! I'm crap, I know :oops:

I have a serious case of hangover hunger. I haven't stopped eating since I got up!

Much <3 to Larianne for the lemony french fancy. My favourite flavour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Screw You Hippies!
    Serious lack of banana and jelly bean eating

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

good night, good banter, but hell im struggling to remember who i meet and who i didnt.
    the liquid breakfast was awful, and when i woke up this morning was certainly not a replacement for proper breakfast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I remember.... nothing!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Awesome beers, ended up breaking up a fight in templebar on the way home, fell in to bed and woke up with this silly hangover!

When's the next one? I'm thirsty....

Galvasean wrote: »
    I remember.... nothing!

long island ice tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭deirdre_dub

Great end to a great day.

Drink, dancing, the company, the conversation - wonderful! :D

Screw You Hippies!
    manafana wrote: »
    long island ice tea?

mags was fairly puttin those away :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I had a great night. :)

Got the last two boxes of fancies in the shop yesterday. Sorry if you didn't get one. :( And for those who don't eat French Fancies, get outta my face!

Screw You Hippies!
    oh yes thank you larianne for the cake <3

their was cake ? :eek:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

So so good cake!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Friday June 17th
    That was the drunkest I've been in ages! I blame ToniTuddle for that :P

All for a good cause though :pac:

Advertisement