Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tGC Summer Beers - Saturday June 25th - Lafayette

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Screw You Hippies!
    manafana wrote: »
    right, will be in work for hour or two before heading, should be in for about 9, beers virgin so anyone willing to help me pick you out from the crowd, a reserved area would be good idea, so i can find you lot.

There will be two girls with mad red hair, a curly haired dude, a grumpy looking black haired fluffy male thing up at the bar, and a slightly crippled female wearing a wee crappy clothy ankle support on her left leg......does that help? :pac:

**don't know what the others look like that I'm meeting tomorrow at the hostel so ehhhh can't include them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Just got through. Fully booked so it's gonna be busy!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    There will be two girls with mad red hair, a curly haired dude, a grumpy looking black haired fluffy male thing up at the bar, and a slightly crippled female wearing a wee crappy clothy ankle support on her left leg......does that help? :pac:

**don't know what the others look like that I'm meeting tomorrow at the hostel so ehhhh can't include them :p

And me.

I'm kind of a big deal. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

right, will be in work for hour or two before heading, should be in for about 9, beers virgin so anyone willing to help me pick you out from the crowd, a reserved area would be good idea, so i can find you lot.

Get someone to PM you their number.

I'm not sure what time I'm heading in at yet so maybe someone else would be helpful..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Friday June 24th

You know what I look like ya wee fecker!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Screw You Hippies!
    i have red hair too, ish. it's not "mad" though...

I'll PM you my number mate. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Screw You Hippies!
    That_Guy wrote: »
    And me.

I'm kind of a big deal. :pac:
    You know what I look like ya wee fecker!

Yes I know I KNOW! Buuuuuuuuuuuuut I've no idea what time either of ye are landing at....TG is always late or doesn't show *cough* :pand you.....well HB ye have a very awesome cheesy smile. But that won't help the person find us/you unless ye are constantly smiling :pac: Plus ye are off at the dinner so ye probably won't be there by 9 either :p Also ye are starting to sound Donegal with your use of "wee" :D

And when I said "mad" I meant like bright! They are both were awesomely done :P

Yes I know I KNOW! Buuuuuuuuuuuuut I've no idea what time either of ye are landing at....TG is always late or doesn't show *cough* :pand you.....well HB ye have a very awesome cheesy smile. But that won't help the person find us/you unless ye are constantly smiling :pac: Plus ye are off at the dinner so ye probably won't be there by 9 either :p

And when I said "mad" I meant like bright! They are both were awesomely done :P

Touche. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭posy2010

Friday June 10th
    Misticles wrote: »
    Just got through. Fully booked so it's gonna be busy!

booo. hope they aren't fobbing us off :D

thanks for trying though missus

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Wait... there's a dress code for this place? bars still do that? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Dord wrote: »
    Wait... there's a dress code for this place? bars still do that? :confused:

Personally, I'm dusting off the top-hat and monocle just to be on the safe side.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Saturday June18th
    Wait and see...my standing abilities will blow you outta the water (or your seat:p)

Does this mean Maameo isn't coming out to play?

Am I the grumpy looking fluffy thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Never bring up that Joker in my presence :pac:

This is the original!
    joker2.jpg&sa=X&ei=QLoETpT-H8G5hAeKoYjHDQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFFJn432hY8Tv-LNtE1tiamOHG09A

Yeah my geek is totally hanging out here :pac:

I'll see your original Joker and raise you... it's based on Victor Hugo in The Man Who Laughs!

*pushes glasses back up nose.

Sorry for derailing the thread momentarily!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Friday June 24th
    Im not gonna be at this'un tonight. have yourselves a good'un folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Screw You Hippies!

:eek::eek: a beers without drav

...does not compute!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Friday June 24th

:eek::eek: a beers without drav

...does not compute!!

Im beering somewheres else. my mate who was at the ah halloween beers, its his birthday. bunch of us gonna be heading to the gypsy rose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Will there be a post mortem on here tomorrow?

I will be there in spirit :D

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!

im relying on you to stay sobber till i arrive to guide me into the group, :D

got figure out what way to get that drinks coupon printed off go into work, or try bash my printer to get it to work.

• Advertisement

im relying on you to stay sobber till i arrive to guide me into the group, :D

got figure out what way to get that drinks coupon printed off go into work, or try bash my printer to get it to work.

I'll be sober all night mate I reckon. I've kickboxing tomorrow evening. Although a sneaky long island ice tea may get passed these sealed lips. :pac:

I'll be sober all night mate I reckon. I've kickboxing tomorrow evening. Although a sneaky long island ice tea may get passed these sealed lips. :pac:

i normally cycle on sundays, but think il let it go this week, and maybe go for a short one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Screw You Hippies!
    so definitely 9 is it

bluewolf wrote: »
    so definitely 9 is it

Yesh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Screw You Hippies!
    Im going to be there from 8/8:30 anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Screw You Hippies!
    Im going to be there from 8/8:30 anyways.
    Guessing, I'll be about nine although this day is getting more and more hectic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

Screw You Hippies!
    I'm not going to make it,:(:mad:
    excuse: my bicycle wont start, and its too late now to start walking......

*from Kerry anyway :eek:

got my coupon for those cocktails, il be looking for someone to share with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

bunch of us gonna be heading to the gypsy rose.

Reguuulars only, I don't know yizzer faces buuud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I'll be in late. One of my films is being screened and I have to be going to that. I'll give someone a buzz when I'm on my way to make sure ya'all are still there!

Advertisement