Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tGC Summer Beers - Saturday June 25th - Lafayette

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Screw You Hippies!
    As in the place beside Q bar?

thats the one

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Friday June 24th
    Galvasean wrote: »
    Messers? Reservable areas and €4 home brews :)

Ah I love the Bock ;)

only thing is, if you aren't drinking their Home Brews it can be rather expensive to drink there.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Ah I love the Bock ;)

only thing is, if you aren't drinking their Home Brews it can be rather expensive to drink there.

Last time I was in a Carlsberg was down to €4. I think they dropped their prices recently, as in they have finally realised that no one wants to pay more than a fiver for a pint!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Friday June 24th
    That'd be a new 1 on me. Honestly haven't been in there since August I think. But it is a good spot alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Galvasean wrote: »
    Last time I was in a Carlsberg was down to €4. I think they dropped their prices recently, as in they have finally realised that no one wants to pay more than a fiver for a pint!

But what about the poor spirit drinker? though maybe after last time cheap spirits would not be a good idea for me.:o

• Advertisement

Maguined wrote: »
    But what about the poor spirit drinker? though maybe after last time cheap spirits would not be a good idea for me.:o

As long as you dont buy an additional 6 shots per round you should be okay ;)

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Screw You Hippies!
    or spill them down my cleavage Mags!!

Alcohol... cleavage.....
    o_0
    *urk*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,634 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Burlesque show, Fri 28th, Sugar club. Dressing up prefered but not essential. Reasonable bar prices. Late night.
    Jusy sayin'. :cool:

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Screw You Hippies!
    Friday the 28th of...?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Screw You Hippies!
    Friday the 28th of...?

october, apparently :D:D:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Friday June 24th
    Friday the 28th of...?

June perhaps?

Friday June 24th
    Friday the 28th of...?

Was thinking the same thing meself.

:confused:

Screw You Hippies!
    Stheno wrote: »
    June perhaps?

that's a tues :)

Doh! Friday 24th June.
    I'll get back to my gin now. :o

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Friday June 24th
    bluewolf wrote: »
    that's a tues :)

/must remember Old Goat has those first three letters for a reason :D

Friday June 24th
    June perhaps?

Which year then?

:pac:

Friday June 24th
    Which year then?

:pac:

Just finished work, my tiny mind is shredded :D

And I assumed OG had his dates right!

Oh what the hell, I'm going on both nights every month for the next year and a half just to be sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Screw You Hippies!
    OldGoat wrote: »
    Oh what the hell, I'm going on both nights every month for the next year and a half just to be sure.

does everyone going have to dress up in skimpy lacy clothes? :eek:

• Advertisement

Friday June 24th
    does everyone going have to dress up in skimpy lacy clothes? :eek:

for burlesque nights?

Nope it's everything from normal jeans, to people in full ballgowns and tuxedos.

... and skimpy lacy clothes ;)

Screw You Hippies!
    ...and corsets...
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Screw You Hippies!
    for burlesque nights?

Nope it's everything from normal jeans, to people in full ballgowns and tuxedos.

:(

\o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Friday June 17th

I believe it is law that the girls must wear skimpy lacy clothes in The Sugar Club.

Work with me guys, we might be able to pull this off! ;):pac:

Friday June 24th
    I believe it is law that the girls must wear skimpy lacy clothes in The Sugar Club.

Work with me guys, we might be able to pull this off! ;):pac:

sniggers

Friday June 17th
    sniggers

The pull it off line has so many ways to be interpreted as smut. It's a classic!

So are people leaning towards the Sugar Club?

Friday June 24th

Twould be an interesting night :)

Screw You Hippies!
    The pull it off line has so many ways to be interpreted as smut. It's a classic!

Going by the poll, that doesn't suit the majority of voters - that makes a mockery of the voting system!

• Advertisement

Friday June 17th
    Going by the poll, that doesn't suit the majority of voters - that makes a mockery of the voting system!

My dictatorship side comes out a lot. Damn democracy :pac:

I guess that idea is a bust.

*Goes off to think about the busts there would have been in the Sugar Club* :pac:

Guess we'll see what the date is when the poll closes and worry about a venue after that?

Advertisement