Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

motivation thingy:

Dont forget to get Week1 number to me by friday night!!rolleyes.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 katmcl

what a day! Week 3 weigh in...down another 3lbs ... that's 14.5lbs in 3 weeks amazing:D Got my 2nd silver 7 this morning...my 5% goal and my first stone... these propoints really do work.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

guys,

are merengue nest ard to make yourself?

ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Mother Teresa

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    guys,

are merengue nest ard to make yourself?

ta

I've never tired. Think its just egg whites and sugar tho?

Also, new find if you fancy a change from meragnues, someone mentioned these little flan bases at my meeting.
    I found a pack of 6 in tesco for 1.29. They are 2 points each, had with low fat creme fraiche (1 pp) and some berries, really delicious and thought I was having a "proper" dessert.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭LollieB25

Had my WI tonight and I was down 3lbs! I'm so happy as I really didn't think it would be that much.

Now down 21.5 lbs and got my third silver seven tonight :) Hoping to get down into the 11st mark next week I haven't been there in about three years!!

Well done on everyone else's losses :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Layla0509

Hey guys does anyone know how many pp's would be in a large mocha from java city? Had one after lunch and dunno how to point it

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭starlight1

Up 1lb tonight at wi :mad: totm so hopefully will show next week as had a good week :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Tmeos

Down 2lbs tonight so only half a pound away from my 10% was a bit disappointed because I had been hoping to get it tonight but actually think I might have been under-eating last week. Ah well still 2lbs is great and will definitely get there next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭LinK3

So is the pea soup 5pp for the lot, I had 2 bowls out of it, and left the second for my husband.. Should I only count 2.5 points for the portion I had??? Or 3???

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Caros

LinK3 wrote: »
    So is the pea soup 5pp for the lot, I had 2 bowls out of it, and left the second for my husband.. Should I only count 2.5 points for the portion I had??? Or 3???

The whole lot is 5. I counted my half as 3 , in the spirit of rounding up and all that! No doubt I'll redeem the half point somewhere else!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭LinK3

Thank you Caros;) that means I've 11 pps left for today... That's a lot but I'm full now.. Am I sabotaging myself by leaving that many dailies??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 irishfm

down 3lbs tonight cardio kick boxing is paying off :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

well done on all the weight loss! Im soooo jelous!:D mine creeps off but hey I will get there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Ramette

Hang in there Baby75, I have been losing half a pound a week and this week i lost 1.5 pounds... :D

Ramette wrote: »
    Hang in there Baby75, I have been losing half a pound a week and this week i lost 1.5 pounds... :D

I am going to stick it out till the end! at least its coming off :) ps better down than up!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

Hey everyone!

Me and my friend started WeightWatchers tonight. Really motivated but one thing Im not sure of is our target weight. Nothing like this was mentioned?
    Did someone forget or is it just not done?
    Thanks! Will be an interesting week

Hey everyone!

Me and my friend started WeightWatchers tonight. Really motivated but one thing Im not sure of is our target weight. Nothing like this was mentioned?
    Did someone forget or is it just not done?
    Thanks! Will be an interesting week

good luck they normally wait on till you have a good bit lost before setting a goal you will have your 7 pound goal then 5% and then10%

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭agrif06

Baby75 wrote: »
    How may points in golden syrup does any one know please just made a pudding will post the recipe in the thread for it! but I was meant to use whole eggs and only used the whites so working out the points now!

2 teaspoons is 1pp (1 teaspoon is 0pp)

agrif06 wrote: »
    2 teaspoons is 1pp (1 teaspoon is 0pp)
    really thanks!

flamelily wrote: »
    can someone tell me how to point a portion of avocado??? I know the book says its 8pp for a 'medium' one but I always find that my idea of medium often is vastly different from theirs??? I ate an 80g portion last night but am not sure what points to give it :confused:

According to ww.co.uk 80g is 4pp - medium is 155g and 9pp

• Advertisement

Baby75 wrote: »
    really thanks!

Well, I hope they're all the same, but that's Lyle's Lyle's Golden Syrup on ww.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭kc83

I just realised 9 weeks til my hol to S Africa!! I really need to shed this weight, 2 stone in the last yr!! Im sickened :( Feb last yr I was competing in duathlons and races.....ugh I feel soooo fed up tonight.
    I was doing well all day... 10pts between breakfast and lunch as knew was going out for dinner tonight. I had no starter, I had pasta carbonara(not great menu) 18pp and no dessert as I had a ww lemon cake when I came home!!! I just feel soooo down as I started this diet thing before xmas but only rejoined ww about 3 weeks ago cuz I knew I couldnt do it on my own as Ive no friends or family up here with me to support me.
    I lost 5.5lbs first 2 weeks,up 1 this week.
    SO MUCH TO LOSE SO LITTLE TIME!!!
    Feel like having a cry!!Sorry for my rant.....just feel like I have nobody else to rant too at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Layla0509

Anyone help me out on pointing a large mocha - think it was made with full fat milk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

Layla0509 wrote: »
    Anyone help me out on pointing a large mocha - think it was made with full fat milk

how large? starbucks large....or cafe large? LOL

Layla0509 wrote: »

M&S Large Mocha with full fat milk is 10pp

Costa Coffee Full Fat Mocha Massimo (i think thats large) is 5pp

agrif06 wrote: »
    M&S Large Mocha with full fat milk is 10pp

yeah the M&S ones are higher cos they make the mocha by melting down squares of chocolate instead of using coco powder...they are insanely devine!

kc83 wrote: »
    I just realised 9 weeks til my hol to S Africa!! I really need to shed this weight, 2 stone in the last yr!! Im sickened :( Feb last yr I was competing in duathlons and races.....ugh I feel soooo fed up tonight.
    I was doing well all day... 10pts between breakfast and lunch as knew was going out for dinner tonight. I had no starter, I had pasta carbonara(not great menu) 18pp and no dessert as I had a ww lemon cake when I came home!!! I just feel soooo down as I started this diet thing before xmas but only rejoined ww about 3 weeks ago cuz I knew I couldnt do it on my own as Ive no friends or family up here with me to support me.
    I lost 5.5lbs first 2 weeks,up 1 this week.
    SO MUCH TO LOSE SO LITTLE TIME!!!
    Feel like having a cry!!Sorry for my rant.....just feel like I have nobody else to rant too at the moment

you done great the first two weeks and you will have the pound gone before you know it and more just keep at it, your still 4 and a half pounds lighter than you were two weeks ago! that means something! if you lose a pound to 2 pound that's 9 pounds or double that 18 gone in 9 weekssmile.gif
    I know how hard it is being in a new place knowing no one! I moved from Dublin to Australia and then back home then moved to Carlow, I still have friends at home but have more acquaintances here LOL I have my DH parents and they are lovely but not the same as my sisters and mum.

going to the meeting might be just what you need get you out chatting to like minded people

Lady Lainy wrote: »
    yeah the M&S ones are higher cos they make the mocha by melting down squares of chocolate instead of using coco powder...they are insanely devine!

I was wondering why it was so much more - it sounds gorgeous though!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

WI tonight. Hope I'm down. Have been fairly good this week, but TOTM so not sure - fingers crossed anyway :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement