Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once Upon A Time (ABC) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

I also thought the 'boob fairy' was Cora so was a bit confused when that scene happened, had a look again and it was just that they were both wearing navy coloured clothing and had similar hairstyles. Was that the real Regina who attacked Emma, or just Cora appearing as Regina?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

I just finished watching last night’s Once Upon a Time. Loved it. I hate that they treat Regina so badly though. It’s heartbreaking! Is it any wonder she keeps going all evil?
    Couldn't agree more. If Regina doesn't get her happy ending by the time the series wraps I'll be absolutely gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

I'm starting to hate Emma's personality! It really annoyed me that she wouldn't let Henry stay with Regina and with all her effort it's sad that they still jump to accuse her. Snow and Charming are becoming OVERLY cheesy! I hope they cool off with it. There needs to be more Ruby, I find that they use here character as a once line filler but they never really show her.

This episode was alright but nothing special!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Whoa! What a way to end the episode.

Shoot, lose memory, get knocked down by car with mystery driver. Really liked this episode. Pretty sure it's not permanent after all the character development.

Was there some significance for the number plate? Emma's ex?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Whoa! What a way to end the episode.

Shoot, lose memory, get knocked down by car with mystery driver. Really liked this episode. Pretty sure it's not permanent after all the character development.

Was there some significance for the number plate? Emma's ex?

I think it was just to show that the car came from somewhere else. I didn't see it clearly but I assume there was a different state on it. The promo for next week has them all discussing how someone came to town from somewhere else. I don't think it's Emma's ex, but then the promo might be deliberately misleading.

• Advertisement

It was a California license plate.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭littleteapot

This episode was not very interesting to me because there was what, 10 seconds(?) of Regina.That ending was shocker though. Poor Belle!

Oh, you know what annoyed me most? Henry's "I knew it!" when it was revealed Regina didn't kill Archie. God, I can't stand that kid. No you didn't know it, Henry! Like ten minutes beforehand you were brainstorming how to defeat your mom.

DeWitt wrote: »
    Oh, you know what annoyed me most? Henry's "I knew it!" when it was revealed Regina didn't kill Archie. God, I can't stand that kid. No you didn't know it, Henry! Like ten minutes beforehand you were brainstorming how to defeat your mom.

Ugh, I hate Henry. I'm not really sure why he was necessary to this show at all. I know he was the one that brought Emma to Storybrooke last year, but surely they could have come up with some sort of other plot device to do that. I don't know if it's the writing or the kid playing him but he's a pain in the backside.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭mrkite77

DeWitt wrote: »
    It was a California license plate.

Looked like Pennsylvania to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Ugh, I hate Henry. I'm not really sure why he was necessary to this show at all. I know he was the one that brought Emma to Storybrooke last year, but surely they could have come up with some sort of other plot device to do that. I don't know if it's the writing or the kid playing him but he's a pain in the backside.
    Yeah he doesnt really seem to have any point in the show this season. Might have been better if they left him asleep after biting the apple at the end of last season.
    mrkite77 wrote: »
    Looked like Pennsylvania to me.
    Its a Pennsylvania plate alright - 2KFL138. Dont know if theres any significance to the number though. And after their concern of an outsider seeing magic in Storybrooke and that bringing trouble, Belle has now seen Gold using magic with that fireball so its likely she'll be their source of trouble now.

I'm starting to get so fúcking angry at this show. I now ship Regina/Happiness cos apparently I'm a fan of ships that are NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

Yeah, I'm sorry but Regina was barely in this ep and she still stole the show for me. "The two idiots" God, I love her.

^ That's the problem with shows like this with such a big cast. Not all the characters are as strong as some and your favourites don't get as much screen time as you'd like, or don't interact with the people you want them to. Some weeks I don't even watch, I'll just read a recap if the focus isn't on the characters I like.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Either Emma's talking BS about her ability to tell when someone's lying, or she needs to retest it. How many people have lied to her without her knowing? The latest being this outsider.

Since Rumple appeared in colour in Victor's world, how come it didn't happen the other way around when Victor was in fairytale land?

Notice how they had Henry state for everyone to hear that if Victor is here, what other non fairytale characters could there be.

Just thinking as well, Cora must've killed someone with no family or friends to be looking for them and how come no one else has questioned who was buried as Archie?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Cheeky Star Wars ringtone thrown in there...

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Either Emma's talking BS about her ability to tell when someone's lying, or she needs to retest it. How many people have lied to her without her knowing? The latest being this outsider.

Emma and the lying thing is either a massive plot fail or else she lied to the poor impressionable child right from the beginning.
    Since Rumple appeared in colour in Victor's world, how come it didn't happen the other way around when Victor was in fairytale land?

As far as I can make out, Victor was in black and white in fairytale land because that's how he is in his world, and vice versa for Rumple. The heart from earlier in the season that came from fairytale land to B&W land was in colour too.
    Notice how they had Henry state for everyone to hear that if Victor is here, what other non fairytale characters could there be.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Wizard of Oz characters in Storybrook. That would be awesome. The Wicked Witch and Regina can team up.
    Just thinking as well, Cora must've killed someone with no family or friends to be looking for them and how come no one else has questioned who was buried as Archie?

I don't think the 2 idiots and their offspring are into thinking about things or questioning anything so I'm not surprised they haven't wondered who they buried in Archie's place. Did they even mention that whole debacle this week? They have been trying to get to Regina before Cora could manipulate her, but no, they didn't think of that!

I don't think the Emma knows when people are lying to her thing was supposed to be taken that seriously. I mean, she was working as like a bounty hunter type thing, you could probably assume everyone was lying to you there. Doesn't really take a lot of effort there.
    Now she's in a place where people are generally quite nice and not in the habit of lying she's rubbish at it.

Now they've gone off to find Gold's son, I'm wondering.... do we know timeline wise when he came through? I skimmed through the first season, but I don't think Rumple was terribly crocidiley when he went through? We know it was before the curse, so it's at least 28 years, and Bae was what? 10? making him nearly 40 now if he came through right before the curse, which I'm not sure he did?
    Basically, what I'm saying is, is it likely to be Neil as most seem to think it is? I'm not sure how old he was supposed to be in the flashback episode, but I assume he was older than Emma but I'm not sure the age thing works for it to be him?

Now they've gone off to find Gold's son, I'm wondering.... do we know timeline wise when he came through? I skimmed through the first season, but I don't think Rumple was terribly crocidiley when he went through? We know it was before the curse, so it's at least 28 years, and Bae was what? 10? making him nearly 40 now if he came through right before the curse, which I'm not sure he did?
    Basically, what I'm saying is, is it likely to be Neil as most seem to think it is? I'm not sure how old he was supposed to be in the flashback episode, but I assume he was older than Emma but I'm not sure the age thing works for it to be him?

As I understand it, Bae was supposed to have gone through the portal hundreds of years ago and Rumple was trying to follow him for all that time. But we don't know when exactly Bae would have arrived in the real world or even if he came here. I'd imagine Rumple researched it well enough to be sure he's here before he did the grand manipulation of Regina. It definitely looks like we're being set up for Neal to be Bae and in this show it usually turns out that what we think will happen is exactly what does happen..

As I understand it, Bae was supposed to have gone through the portal hundreds of years ago and Rumple was trying to follow him for all that time. But we don't know when exactly Bae would have arrived in the real world or even if he came here. I'd imagine Rumple researched it well enough to be sure he's here before he did the grand manipulation of Regina. It definitely looks like we're being set up for Neal to be Bae and in this show it usually turns out that what we think will happen is exactly what does happen..

It just confuses me as to how he could have come through hundreds of years ago but only be 30 or so? Unless the portal he went through brought him to 1980's ish real world, so he would only have aged that much. I'm sure they'll explain it. Eventually. I did see some pictures from filming where
    Neal was in Storybrooke. So whether he's Bae or not, he's coming to town.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ NOT reading anything above!...missed the last three episodes. Thank god there is no new episode tonight as it'll give me a chance to catch up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭bren2001

It just confuses me as to how he could have come through hundreds of years ago but only be 30 or so? Unless the portal he went through brought him to 1980's ish real world, so he would only have aged that much. I'm sure they'll explain it. Eventually. I did see some pictures from filming where
    Neal was in Storybrooke. So whether he's Bae or not, he's coming to town.

Time moves faster in fairytale land,100 years there could only be 20 in storybrook. Also, nobody really aged in Storybrook.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jamie Dornan aka Huntsman/Sheriff is coming back alas only for one episode but still awesome news :)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jamie Dornan aka Huntsman/Sheriff is coming back alas only for one episode but still awesome news :)

I saw pictures of him filming and
    he's playing Sheriff Graham in it, but apparently it's not present day Storybrooke? So I guess it's a flashback but not to FairyTale Land.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I loved him so happy about that episode :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Jorge Garcia is going to be in an upcoming episode.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Jorge Garcia is going to be in an upcoming episode.

He's already been in it as the giant on top of the beanstalk.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Returns tonight after a small hiatus.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

So am I the only one that had my money on todays twist since season 1?

• Advertisement

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    So am I the only one that had my money on todays twist since season 1?

I think Emma was the only one surprised by the reveal.

Advertisement