Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky for €9.04 per month

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I got my cheque a few weeks ago and my fatchese money today ..:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭skydish79

got my fatcheese cashback this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

My cashback was awarded today. Still waiting on my cheque though, Have made several calls to them about it. They say it was sent out but returned undelivered for some reason. I think I'm gonna ask them to add it as a credit on my account the next time I ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Got my cheque yesterday. Happy days :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rodrob111

Just wonderin if I can get this deal still?
    Would like to get the basic full hd+

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

The €100 cheque offer is gone, but you can still get something like €160/€68 cashback through Fatcheese depending on if you take the HD pack as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

My Sky payment got awarded last week. It was always due to be paid in October so pleasantly surprised to see it arriving quite early in the month. I took out Sky in August I think.

Thought it worth making this known as alot of people seem to be having trouble with FC payments.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Just like to thank the OP for posting this and for how it turned out as it has ended up that SKY have actually paid me to take up their service :D

Signed up for this, got my €100 cash back and then €150 from fat cheese for taking out the sky HD package, however I only payed for 3 months as I then won a competition with fatchesse for free sky world for a year. So net result they gave me €250 for joining but I only had to pay them around €120.

Advertisement