Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky for €9.04 per month

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭positron

Still waiting - nothing from Sky or FatCheese. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

Nforce wrote: »
    Got a cheque for €100 from Sky this morning. :D

Me too, Fatcheese due in July.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Got my €100 cheque just this minute too :D

I was an April 27 installation too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

4th May installation, €100 check today, sometime this month €67.50 from Fatcheese. Happy enough :D.

A big thanks to the OP again!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Got my cheque this morning too:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

same here :)

4th May installation, still nothing showing up on fatcheese and my claim is still pending, why does it take so long, ne1 else get their claim accepted/approved

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭positron

€100 cheque was waiting for me when I got home, but they have cut my lastname in half, hope it clears. Still waiting for FatCheese, may be in another month.

positron wrote: »
    €100 cheque was waiting for me when I got home, but they have cut my lastname in half, hope it clears. Still waiting for FatCheese, may be in another month.

Do you have a claim in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Raoul wrote: »
    Yeah it is great!!

I am in my parents house at the moment and they think its too expensive, so does anyone know if they cancel it can I simply go and take up this as a new customer?

its for new or returning customers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

I still havent received my €100 cheque yet. Had an install on 28th April. What department should I ring if I call up Sky?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

christo82 wrote: »
    I still havent received my €100 cheque yet. Had an install on 28th April. What department should I ring if I call up Sky?

Got installed end of may. Got my cheque yesterday.

christo82 wrote: »

Start with accounts but I think some agency's name was on the cheque stub that I got but accounts should sort it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Has anyone got their cash back from fatcheese yet? Mine still says pending and the estimate is July.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭dermatrov

Fatchees are nor Ireland based. why dont you use www.cashbackireland.com they are Irish and offer the Sky and UPC deals same as fatcheese

for exampke http://www.cashbackireland.com/rewards/upc/ - €100 cashback

• Registered Users Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

can somone explain what I need to do

I am on Fatcheese....do I just order Sky via their link ?

Cheers

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Has anyone got their cash back from fatcheese yet? Mine still says pending and the estimate is July.

Yep...I chose to have mine paid into my Paypal account and the transaction was completed by Tuesday last. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

dermatrov wrote: »
    Fatchees are nor Ireland based.

are you sure? they have their office address as based in ireland on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

That €100 off was indepentant of fatcheese as it was on the sky site itself. I got mine last month so I'm not sure why they are trying to fob you off now

I still haven't received either payment yet. I rang Sky about the €100 cheque and they told me that it was registered on my account. They offered to add it as credit to my account but I said I'd prefer the cheque. Then a few days later, I got a call from Sky saying that tehy had sent a cheque out to me but it was returned for some reason. They checked my address etc and said it wasn't sent out by registered post or anything, so it's a bit strange why it wasn't delivered. Anyway, they said they'd send it out again. so keeping my fingers crossed.

• Advertisement

When setting up the account and Sky confirming details by email did they not state that the €100 cheque would be payable after 60 days from installation.

Thats what they did with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I got my cheque a few weeks ago. Still waiting on fatcheese.

Still haven't received either payment. Rang Sky several times about the cheque and was given the 'give it a few days' talk. The last time I rang I was given a number to ring that was supposedly the direct line for dealing with cashback, but it turned out to be a Skincare salon(:confused:). I guess i'll have to keep ringing.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭skydish79

still waiting on fatcheese, sent few emails no reply

have people received the fatcheese cashback?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

Mine is still pending, although it says the estimative award date is July. I must send them some emails as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Did many people actually get the cashback?

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

i got both cashback cheque for €100 from sky and €67.50 from fat cheese.

• Advertisement

Advertisement