Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Silvio Berlusconi "the man" or a just a perv?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭population

Has anyone mentioned Silvio's Minister for "Equal rights" yet? I make no apologies for bringing this minister into the argument.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_Carfagna

http://www.amorblog.it/files/2011/03/carfagnascollatura.jpg

Another former showgirl. Actually the irony about it is that Carfagna is starting to come into her a own as a politician lately and has made a few anti Silvio jibes which was very surprising.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Exactly. All you need is money. That's how he did it!

You make it sound so easy. You have a go at becoming a billionaire and see how you get on. The man is obviously talented and has fantastic political skills. He clearly is good at the game of power.

Some men love to make excuses as to why they aren't succeeding with women. The last thing they want to do is look into the mirror honestly, and see someone who simply can't get hot women because of their own inadequacies. Any average to below average looking man with strength of charcter, rock solid confidence, dominance, top level social skills and personality and understanding of women and seducing them can consistently seduce stunning women even if he is broke. Money makes women see you as a provider ( not a good way to be perceived if you value your sex life) so they'll have sex with you as a chore, if you have the above characteriscs you will be seen as a lover. When you are seen as a lover rather than a provider or potential provider women have sex with you for the pure joy of it, not as a type of transaction like with the provider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah sure, the girls are having sex with him for his attractiveness - not his money. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Ficheall

k4kate wrote: »
    Did he actually pull them though. If he was a pensioner down at the local bingo hall he wouldn't pull someone double their age, maybe not three times it.

Suppose it depends on one's definition of "pulling someone", I suppose.
    If some bloke down the road flashes his cash and buys a lass presents and she goes home with him - is he not regarded as having "pulled her"?

He's not a bad-looking bloke for his age, and plenty of girls seem to like older, "silvery-haired" gentlemen. He's powerful. He seems to have a sense of humour.

What's the big "dividing line" that I'm missing?

Granted, that he's still married should be an issue, but that doesn't seem to be what's bothering people.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Poor Craythur

Money makes women see you as a provider ( not a good way to be perceived if you value your sex life) so they'll have sex with you as a chore, if you have the above characteriscs you will be seen as a lover.

These girls had ulterior motive - hoping to score TV careers. They WERE looking to Berlusconi and his acolytes to provide. Do you honestly believe they saw sex as anything other than a necessary chore to get what they wanted?

• Advertisement

These girls had ulterior motive - hoping to score TV careers. They WERE looking to Berlusconi and his acolytes to provide. Do you honestly believe they saw sex as anything other than a necessary chore to get what they wanted?

I'd guess they see it as a chore. But you never know how a attractive someone is (especially a man) until you are in their presence.

Ficheall wrote: »
    Suppose it depends on one's definition of "pulling someone", I suppose.
    If some bloke down the road flashes his cash and buys a lass presents and she goes home with him - is he not regarded as having "pulled her"?

He's not a bad-looking bloke for his age, and plenty of girls seem to like older, "silvery-haired" gentlemen. He's powerful. He seems to have a sense of humour.

What's the big "dividing line" that I'm missing?

Granted, that he's still married should be an issue, but that doesn't seem to be what's bothering people.

You have fully "pulled" a girl in my opinion when she finds you sexy and wants to have sex with you just for the pure lust she has for you.

I wouldn't be so quick to rule out the fact that some of these women get turned on by his power. Dominance in a man does strange things to a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Ficheall

You have fully "pulled" a girl in my opinion when she finds you sexy and wants to have sex with you just for the pure lust she has for you.

Does that mean she must be mostly sober, and not have headed out that evening looking for the roide, and you haven't bought her a drink and a snackbox?
    Does this "pure lust she has for you" have to be exclusively an attraction to you where absolutely no one else would do, or is it that you happen to be in the right place at the right time and have a penis?

Ficheall wrote: »
    Does that mean she must to be mostly sober, and not have headed out that evening looking for the roide, and you haven't bought her a drink and a snackbox?
    Does this "pure lust she has for you" have to be exclusively an attraction to you where absolutely no one else would do, or is it that you happen to be in the right place at the right time and have a penis?

So long as she wants to ride you purely for the pleasure of riding you that qualifies as a "full pull".

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭hatz7

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Why so hard on silvio? Because this thread is about him! And "all rich people are crooks so it's ok" is about as valid a point as saying "all priests are paedos, so it's ok".

All priests are paedos? I doubt it.
    But all multi billion dollar business men, ya, all of them have committed some sort of crime to get in such a position. My point is valid, yours isn't.

The guy is a legend because he still likes to lead the lifestyle of his choosing, it doesn't matter, he will be out of office soon enough anyway,
    He is doing things his way.
    Call him a perv all you like, but he is a man who happens to like spending company with young women, he is just an ordinary guy with extraordinary means.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

what if it's a case of beauty/lust is in the eye of the beerholder? that she finds you ugly the next morning and can't wait to get away after realising her mistake. is this a semi- pull?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

If they were just trying to secure TV careers it would be one thing, but according to one of the women, failure to comply was going to cost her a career in TV

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/world/2011/0414/1224294668447.html

[...]
    Ms Battilana continues: “But the worst was yet to come because after we had been sitting at table for 15 minutes, some of the girls went topless and offered their breasts to Berlusconi to be kissed. They were touching the prime minister in his intimate parts and they were being felt up themselves . . . While all this was happening, the women started singing, Meno Male che Silvio c’è (the PDL party song). The girls were calling the prime minister ‘daddykins’ and Berlusconi was calling all of us ‘my children, my dolls’.”
    Later, the prime minister asked if they were “all ready for the Bunga Bunga”.When they expressed their discomfort, Mr Berlusconi took them on a short tour of his Arcore mansion, walking behind the girls and rubbing their bottoms, to their further discomfort.
    In a downstairs discotheque, Ms Battilana said, “[regional councillor] Nicole Minetti got up to do a lap dance routine. She was wearing one of those dresses that you can pull apart, bit by bit. She ended up completely naked, without her bra or panties. After she had stripped off, she moved over towards Berlusconi and dancing in a very provocative manner wiggled her ass in his face. Then turning around, she held her breasts towards his mouth and he kissed them . . .”
    Both Ms Battilana and Ms Danese claim that they became so frightened by the direction the night had taken that they went to Mr Fede and told him they “absolutely” wanted to go home. “Okay,” he replied, “but you can forget your career in television.”

He is a scumbag of the highest order.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 pat321

wes wrote: »
    Well, if its true, that he paid for sex with an underage girl, then I think the answer, is that he is not the man.

he could have done a titus bramble job and gave them no money if he wanted. hes got power

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Dudess wrote: »
    Apparently the man who cut the ribbon at the Cork plant was Mr Dick Spring. It's probably a joke, but I pray it's true... :)

The problem with him is that he is one of the most corrupt men alive. I really couldn't give two shits if he is a pervert, if he committed a crime that's different. This story reeks of the "I slept with a prem league footballer I feel so sorry for his wife he is a sleazebag" stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

he is like the typical traditional Irish politician, wirh the one exception..... he goes home with a (cant really say it on boards) and the Irish guys go home with brown envelopes

Advertisement