Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortal Kombat Legacy (Episode 9: Post #120)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,868 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Well tnat pretty much made sh!t of the previous episodes. If they can put that amount of time and effort (and money) into the second season, we'll have a winner on our hands! Please god let this man do a full budget movie!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Looks like Warnes Bros blocked them all !!!!

Should be able to watch them here though

http://www.movieweb.com/search?search=mortal+kombat+legacy

• Registered Users Posts: 29,601 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Jaysus great choreography and effects in that episode. Hopefully some bigwigs see the potential in this and put some big money behind it so all future episodes can be like that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Looks like Warnes Bros blocked them all !!!!

Should be able to watch them here though

http://www.movieweb.com/search?search=mortal+kombat+legacy

Hmmm, I wonder if this means there will be a DVD release of them? Perhaps that's why they've blocked it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Just seen it there, there was a dvd release it seems.

Very impressed with the production values and really interested to see where all the stories go?

A film going to be made of it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

deathrider wrote: »
    Hmmm, I wonder if this means there will be a DVD release of them? Perhaps that's why they've blocked it?
    There is a DVD release and you can ahem aquire it if you know what your about ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Just seen it there, there was a dvd release it seems.

Very impressed with the production values and really interested to see where all the stories go?

A film going to be made of it?

He's been given the go ahead to make a film.

Which is nice.

There is a DVD release and you can ahem aquire it if you know what your about ;)

I have no idea what that means... So I guess I don't know what I'm about, lol. Is it purchasable in regular shops, or what's the deal? I collect MK stuff, so I'd be looking for an official copy, like.

Since this thread has returned from the grave, I may have to re-watch this series again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

deathrider wrote: »
    I have no idea what that means... So I guess I don't know what I'm about, lol. Is it purchasable in regular shops, or what's the deal? I collect MK stuff, so I'd be looking for an official copy, like.

Since this thread has returned from the grave, I may have to re-watch this series again :D

He means download it somewhere basically , unless there is a site where you can purchase them. Doubt you'll see it in any B&M stores though, best bet is online probably

SeantheMan wrote: »
    He means download it somewhere basically , unless there is a site where you can purchase them. Doubt you'll see it in any B&M stores though, best bet is online probably

I can't see a whole lot of point in downloading it, when it's widely available to watch online. I must start investigating for a DVD set of it though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

i'd imagine it's in terms for quality of audio/video, and so you can watch it on your tv/save it for later instead of on your laptop.

seen 'em but i'll have a look for the blu-ray, massive mk fan and want to see this film made :)

Advertisement