Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortal Kombat Legacy (Episode 9: Post #120)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Fun fun, I wasn't
    expecting Kano and Jax to get their fancy bits quite so soon. Still, always cool to see a guy get his eye punched out!
    Is Shao Kahn gonna show up as some sort of crime boss?

The recap and credits do take up a misleading amount of the running time though, I suspect they'll cut together some sort of complete movie after it's all done. Like I could wait that long...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,601 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Have to wait till after work to watch this but yeah, would much prefer to wait and watch them all together but I know the dastardly interweb would only spoil it for me at some point!

Just watched it, exactly Mr. K! a minute and a half recap in an episode thats 7.40 long is a joke. Fight was crap, especially from Jax but
    boxing the eye outta Kano's head
    was f*cking awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,868 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

That was awesome. For the people giving out about the time, it's a highly polished free webisode, i'll take it and be very happy with it. And, yes,
    punching Kanos eye out
    was fricken awesome! It's going to be an interesting 9 episodes! Can't wait to see what happens. The only thing is though, is it going to end where Rebirth starts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Over 3 out of 9 minutes taken up by the recap and end credits???
    The little bit of new material was quite good yet again, despite the ridiculous overuse of slowmo in fights

• Advertisement

Looks like we watched it just in time, The episode is now censored and is missing the
    Kano eye fatality

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Looks like we watched it just in time, The episode is now censored and is missing the
    Kano eye fatality

Jeez, it's all a bit pointless without that!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Now I'm glad I watched it at breakfast time!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Any word who censored it? I thought the benefit of a webcast is there are no censors.. Was looking forward to some more gruesome scenes.

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Any word who censored it? I thought the benefit of a webcast is there are no censors.. Was looking forward to some more gruesome scenes.

The official group on facebook said they think it's because it was under 1 million hits and blamed having to sign in to watch it putting people off.

• Advertisement

the FB group posted a link to where someone posted the uncensored version. Maybe they aren't the official FB group as I thought they wouldn't be allowed do this but here it is for anyone who hasn't seen it yet

http://www.vimeo.com/22702454

If they go censoring it it'll be pointless, that part wasn't all that gruesome, but suited the feel of the thing. Hopefully it's a once off thing...

Good news - Episode 3 is released

Bad news - It's censored

Good news again - Uncensored version will be released on April 29th. Not even gonna watch this, gonna wait for the PROPER version.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭KalEl88

I thought this was a lot better than the last 2.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Good news again - Uncensored version will be released on April 29th. Not even gonna watch this, gonna wait for the PROPER version.

I'm with you on that one, no point watching it if there's stuff taken out of it. MK without violence is like Ryu without a Hadouken...

I watched it not knowing it was gonna be censored...everyone is better off waiting til Friday!

Enjoyed the episode but watch the uncensored one on Friday. The silence censoring swear words really breaks the tone and feel. Quite annoying!

🤪

Why exactly are they censored again? Can they not put an age rating warning on them and leave it the way it's supposed to be?

Why exactly are they censored again? Can they not put an age rating warning on them and leave it the way it's supposed to be?

For views i'm afraid. If the censor it, then anyone can watch it but it's over 18's, you have to log in to watch it and people just get lazy and don't bother. So, they get their views up 1st and then unleash the uncensored version.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

i'll wait til tomorrow at this stage for the uncensored goodness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Enjoyed this, but I reckon I'll give it another rumble tomorrow. Also, loved
    Ed Boon's cameo.

deathrider wrote: »
    Enjoyed this, but I reckon I'll give it another rumble tomorrow. Also, loved
    Ed Boon's
    cameo.

Seriously, that should have spoiler tags!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Seriously, that should have spoiler tags!

Damn, I wasn't even thinking, man. My apoligies. It's fixed up now, so as to not ruin it on anyone else. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Any sign of the uncensored version yet?

@Kiith: I have been checking continously throughout the day, still no sign of it!

@deathrider: no btohers lad!

Just asked em where the episode is on FB. strangely they released the uncensored version of episode 2 half hour ago.

Here we go! Episode 3 uncensored!

That was class, so glad I didn't watch the censored version! Even had me laughing
    'The fighting is fake'. 'Of course its fake, its a fu*king movie!'
    haha sounded like they were taking the piss out of their own show as well.

Episode 4 out

Not going to bother clicking 'Play' until I know it's uncensored. Anyone want to help me out :D

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Just watched it there and i wouldn't say it's been censored!

It was a good episode, i really liked
    the animated parts
    and we get to see the goings on in
    the Outworld with Shao Kahn

My one gripe about it is that
    Baraka
    looked more like
    an Orc from Lord of the rings

Advertisement