Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viber

Options
1262728293032»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

irishsid wrote: »
    Viber keeps taking over some text messages and its irritates the **** out of me. The only reason I have kept it so long is for my mom. I've taught her hangouts now, so goodbye viber! You won't be frustrating me, keeping my proximity sensor on or draining my battery anymore!
    Shove your stickers ;)

Or you could have turned it off in viber settings instead of posting like a child on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭irishsid

Or you could have turned it off in viber settings instead of posting like a child on boards.

Implying I haven't already. Having it turned on by default was a dick move, but having it still happen when it's switched off is even worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

irishsid wrote: »
    Implying I haven't already. Having it turned on by default was a dick move, but having it still happen when it's switched off is even worse.

Turn off pop up sms on the default sms settings aswell and that should work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 pereyra

It's been six months since I reported this, and Viber Desktop still doesn't work under non-admin accounts on Windows thus making itself mostly unusable. I can't see why this is such an impossible issue to fix, I don't know of any other major VoIP/IM software that only runs as admin on Windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭opus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭daithi_dearg

Anyone have any idea if you can send a message to multiple people and not having replies sent to everyone with viber?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭hawkwind23

anyone having problems with Viber?
    mine has been playing up all day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

hawkwind23 wrote: »
    anyone having problems with Viber?
    mine has been playing up all day

Yes

Mine has been acting the mick all day

Cork area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Odd message getting through for me, but loads just stall at sending I've given up on it and gone to telegram, trying to get my contacts onto it as well is the hard part. Much quicker than Viber, and so far, more reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Friend keeps getting a notification saying: Come back to Viber but he has changed nothing in the settings.
    Anyone know what's going on there? Ive looked at mine and a few others handsets and this message is not showing up.
    His phone is a sammy GS 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

I've a work and separate personal phone and also a tablet with viber installed on all three but the work phone viber is linked to that number. Is there any way to change this so that all 3 devices are using one number like my tablet does?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,823 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

When I get a notification & I dismiss it, it keeps reappearing until I open Viber. Any way to prevent this?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

I downloaded the new viber update today for iphone, not liking the new design at all, it's a step back in my opinion.

Advertisement