Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great 2011 PSN Outage Megathread *Post 1 updated*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

54zhb1.gif?w=320&h=206

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ben101

Just had complete game of crysis 2.God ,i'm ****e:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

/wipes tear

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

NotorietyH wrote: »
    Phew I was afraid I wouldn't be able to play LA Noire multiplayer this week. Now that it's back up I'm not sure what to play!

Doesn't have multiplayer :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Im still waiting on the e-mail to change my password!? Anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I did a quick sneaky new PSN account sign up there online, in anticipation of getting me PS3, in the hope of blagging a few free games!!
    Still waiting on the email for that! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Maybe im being impatient but PlayStation haven't emailed me instructions for a new password yet. Its been 30 mins. Anyone else having problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

I appear to be the only person playing Uncharted 2... "Total Daily Players: 1", o hi dar!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

donmeister wrote: »
    Maybe im being impatient but PlayStation haven't emailed me instructions for a new password yet. Its been 30 mins. Anyone else having problems?

When I hit sign in on the main ps3 menu it had a pop up asking me to change password, have you tried that?

I didn't get any email

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I appear to be the only person playing Uncharted 2... "Total Daily Players: 1", o hi dar!

Come play red dead,fifa 11,brink with me instead ;),if you have any of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

donmeister wrote: »

Same here. I'm getting edgy now! So close to the finish line!

NOooooo now when i try to change my password is says a server error has occurred. Don't do this to me!

Come play red dead,fifa 11,brink with me instead ;),if you have any of them.

I have red dead, but the connection is never stable enough to play longer that 5 minutes!

Might buy a new game tomorrow, not sure what to get though!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Back online and just played my first match in fifa, 3-1 get in there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

quiting solo battlefield campaign hello multi player woohooooo

Right im going for a dump. Im going to finish a Hard session of Sudoku on the phone and by the time im back it better be fixed. See you guys in 30 min!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Welcome back all , good to be back :D.

First thing I did was link my psn and steam accounts , and now have portal 2 downloading on the laptop :D.

I had to try twice to get the email.
    Everyone who's still waiting, maybe try again?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭mrm

shinzon wrote: »
    and so the megathread comes to an end, yay for it being back and ill cyas all on the battelfields

Shin

What? And where will house all the bitching about the Sony welcome back package? Queue a lot more pages of rage.

Welcome back prodical son! Time to bring out the fattened COD.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭SeanQCitizen

I'm going to miss ye guys :P

If anyone has been sick of listening to my sh!t on this thread wants to take it online you can add me, seanqcitizen and we can settle it the 21st century way and I won't miss you ;)

*I probably will, I just talk a big game*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

"It's been a long time, I think we can put our differences behind us, for science, you monster."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

If anyone has been sick of listening to my sh!t on this thread wants to take it online you can add me, seanqcitizen and we can settle it the 21st century way and I won't miss you ;)

*I probably will, I just talk a big game*

Do you have FIFA? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

iv got mw2 syndrom ...... come on ps3
    UPDATE FOR GOD SAKE ................
    (waits with shaking hands for ps3 and super slow update)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

My internet went twice while I was in the process of downloading the update! 45% the second time... :(

Come on, third time lucky... :pac:

Desire. wrote: »
    My internet went twice while I was in the process of downloading the update! 45% the second time... :(

Come on, third time lucky... :pac:

Download it off playstation.com, usb stick that ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

I still didn't get the email. But I turned off the PS3 and tried again and it worked for a strange reason. Online now anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 stack0487

The_B_Man wrote: »
    I did a quick sneaky new PSN account sign up there online, in anticipation of getting me PS3, in the hope of blagging a few free games!!
    Still waiting on the email for that! ;)

That was a waste of time I'm afraid, only previously existing accounts qualify! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Doesn't have multiplayer :confused:

Which was the joke I was making.

stack0487 wrote: »
    That was a waste of time I'm afraid, only previously existing accounts qualify! :)

Ah sure it was worth a try!
    I'm pissed off it wouldnt let me choose the gamertag i wanted though!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 stack0487

NotorietyH wrote: »
    Which was the joke I was making.

Great joke...

Advertisement