Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show 01/04

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

starryeye wrote: »
    B.K is my favourite singer so I am hardly going to agree with people when they make personal insults about him when he is on t.v. If I am to be truly honest. It is kind of hard to take when you are a fan.

Oh, by the way I was speaking to you amdublin. My example is that my user name was mocked by you and also by diddler1977. I'm not too happy about that either.

Omg this post has been edited again!!!! (see my post 690!)

Starryeye (a) I'm sorry I cannot keep up with all this editing (b) i have no clue what you are talking about. If you have a problem with anything I have said please either outline it to me or report it or something. But please I cannot follow this ever changing conversation!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

B.K is my favourite singer so I am hardly going to agree with people when they make personal insults about him when he is on t.v. If I am to be truly honest. It is kind of hard to take when you are a fan.

Oh, by the way I was speaking to you amdublin. My example is that my user name was mocked by you and also by diddler1977. I think I'll get over that one though.

And edited again :confused:

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

B.K is my favourite singer

Same initials as Burger King.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭starryeye

Never mind about it because everything I have written has been mocked including my user name. Can't even edit now and everything I have said has been mocked. Opinions, preferences everything. Well there is nothing left now is there. Goodbye.

Never mind about it because everything I have written has been mocked including my user name. Can't even edit now and everything I have said has been mocked. Opinions, preferences everything. Well there is nothing left now is there. Goodbye.

That is not true starryeye. This is all just a discussion :confused:

Plus I was just trying to help you by pointing out how confusing it is to people trying to follow the thread when you keep editing your posts.

• Advertisement

Ps. If you are unhappy with any posts why not use the report button:
    Little triangle on the left

<=========

Hope you all enjoyed the experience. I know I have not. But hey who cares? So long as you did that is all that matters. Enjoy. Nothing left. Goodbye.

Hope you all enjoyed the experience. I know I have not. But hey who cares? So long as you did that is all that matters. Enjoy.

Seriously dude try not be so sensitive. People like different singers. It's no big deal.

If any posts offended you that much you can always report them and a moderator wil check it out:
    amdublin wrote: »
    Ps. If you are unhappy with any posts why not use the report button:
    Little triangle on the left

<=========

Plus I was only trying to help asking you not to edit so much :confused:

All I have said has been mocked. Nothing left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

amdublin wrote: »
    Ps. If you are unhappy with any posts why not use the report button: Little triangle on the left
    <=========

amdub reported for sarcasm.. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd9yWpjc8TWZDndv-pUQXcLSVCaqXd_g3mYzUdVigbAUAh_Akg

;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Locking this thread now.

amdublin and starryeye, please use private messages if you want to continue your discussion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement