Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Modem huawei 173 €9

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Strange when I search for Meteor in the Fatcheese it doesn't find it, even that the direct link posted above finds it, has anyone used the link over last couple of weeks and see the transaction as pending on their account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Just done a fatcheese search there and the same thing happens but all you have to do is click the mobiles tab and you'll find meteor in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭CricketDude

podge3 wrote: »
    I would be VERY wary of assuming that you will definitely get money back through Fatcheese.

If everything goes OK, then you will get the cash back - eventually.

But if something goes wrong then FC have no customer service at all. I am waiting since last August for a response to a ticket I opened. I also opened another for a different purchase recently and there is just no reply.

So FC is a nice bonus if it works but don't buy something on the assumption that you will definitely get that money back.

Happened to me about 75% of the time too. When you try to contact them they just ignore you, and you never get paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

tried this, hope it works out, fatcheese have always worked out for me in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭buzztastic

Not showing up for me on fatcheese after 24 hrs, not sure if ill file a claim.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭CricketDude

buzztastic wrote: »
    Not showing up for me on fatcheese after 24 hrs, not sure if ill file a claim.

Dont bother. Fatcheese will just ignore it.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

bought this last night and have ten euro pending on my fat cheese account. be great if this works out....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Dont bother. Fatcheese will just ignore it.

I had issues with them over the vodafone smart, but about 6 months on I did eventually did get my money !

I bought this this morning, fatcheese says i have €10 pending

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Just ordered one.

How can these be unlocked?

Can I use my meteor phone sim with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

I bought one of these two days ago, still nothing on fatcheese.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

i see now there is no specific reference to BBTG on the Meteor section of Fatcheese.

€40.00 Cashback when you take out a new Bill Pay contract
    Please note: there is no cashback currently available if you are moving from Meteor PAYG to Bill Pay and are required to go in-store

€15.00 Cashback on new Pay As You Go purchases `i wonder would this cover bb to go as technically its pay as you and doesn't specifically mention it being phone centric ??

€10.00 Cashback when you take out a new SIM Only contract on Bill Pay

€5.00 Cashback on Pay As You Go upgrades
    Please note: there is no cashback currently available for upgrades on Bill Pay

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Belle Morte

Also wondering the answer to this, about to order a dongle and just wondering if I'll get cashback for it under a PAYG purchase?
    davehey79 wrote: »
    i see now there is no specific reference to BBTG on the Meteor section of Fatcheese.

€40.00 Cashback when you take out a new Bill Pay contract
    Please note: there is no cashback currently available if you are moving from Meteor PAYG to Bill Pay and are required to go in-store

€15.00 Cashback on new Pay As You Go purchases `i wonder would this cover bb to go as technically its pay as you and doesn't specifically mention it being phone centric ??

€10.00 Cashback when you take out a new SIM Only contract on Bill Pay

€5.00 Cashback on Pay As You Go upgrades
    Please note: there is no cashback currently available for upgrades on Bill Pay

Advertisement