Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3ds friend codes - add yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

1590 - 5469 - 3629 is my friend code, if you add me, please tell me so I can add you back.

My 3DS is over there, will add you when I have the energy to reach the 2 feet. Should play less and exercise more.

Here's me! 4425-1875-8092

• Registered Users Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭smokingman

1590 - 5469 - 3629 is my friend code, if you add me, please tell me so I can add you back.

Added you too dude, hit me back...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Added back all of you, just waiting for Peach and smokingman to accept.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Added you. :) my one is 1032-1223-9046 (Justin).

Btw: Efla, if you're out there, you haven't added me back! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Icarian

Can anyone tell me how you are supposed to arrange a time to play? On PSN you can just send a pm and ask, then send an invite but I don't know how I'm supposed to organise a game with Nintendos fierecely non communicative sytems!

• Advertisement

Icarian wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how you are supposed to arrange a time to play? On PSN you can just send a pm and ask, then send an invite but I don't know how I'm supposed to organise a game with Nintendos fierecely non communicative sytems!

Best option would be to send a message through the excellent Letterbox app. Only problem is that you don't know when the recipient will check their letterbox for new mail, but the more people you add to your friend list, the better the chance is of finding someone who will be willing to agree to a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,126 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

A couple of days late, but I added you. Mine is 2363-6152-3208.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Added back all of you, just waiting for Peach and smokingman to accept.

Added you dude

Mine. 3136 - 7035- 5540

Done drawing yoshi for peach , let me know what ya think ;):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Mine. 3136 - 7035- 5540

Do I have you? Code is in my signature:D

• Advertisement

Do I have you? Code is in my signature:D

Ya you are on my friends list , im richie ;)

Just finished my latest drawing .. tazmania :D

Wish i could add more .. Hate running out of space :(:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭smokingman

Just finished my latest drawing .. tazmania :D

Wish i could add more .. Hate running out of space :(:pac:

That was a quality Taz Richie!
    Cheers!

smokingman wrote: »
    That was a quality Taz Richie!
    Cheers!

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
    My 3DS broke today. I'm not sure what happened, whether it blew a fuse (don't even know if this is possible) but my 3DS died on me today very unexpectedly when playing RE and then I noticed a small crack in the top screen (?)

Now, due to the fact Nintendo don't believe they'll be able to fix the problem (it looks as if it might have been an electrical fault with a plug as it was also charging at the time and I'm very lucky not to have been seriously injured), they've agreed to send me a replacement - but since it looks as if the hard drive is fried then I would ask you to please delete my friend profile code and add a new one, I'll post that here tomorrow or whenever I get it. I'm sorry this is like my fourth code or something and I didn't want this one to go, but I have to replace the console for safety

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

My gf has had my 3DS for the last month or so, so I'll run through the last couple of pages and add you all, I hope!

OK, my new DS code is in my signature now

I'll start adding everyone today but let me know when you've added me (like the comment or just say hello) and hopefully we can all be together soon!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Added you dude

Mine. 3136 - 7035- 5540

Sorry for taking so long, will add you two back today.

Best option would be to send a message through the excellent Letterbox app. Only problem is that you don't know when the recipient will check their letterbox for new mail, but the more people you add to your friend list, the better the chance is of finding someone who will be willing to agree to a time.

Thanks, i've looked for this application, but i must be blind or something because i can't find it. Whereabouts in the store is it?

@ Motley Crue

At least Nintendo have excellent customer service, and don't appear to charge Irish customers for repairs (at least they didn't for my DS lite repairs a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Thanks, i've looked for this application, but i must be blind or something because i can't find it. Whereabouts in the store is it?

E-Shop -> Originally made for Nintendo 3DS -> Letter Box (Just over halfway across.)

• Advertisement

If anyone else has added my newest friend code and said nothing please let me know so I can add you, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

If anyone else has added my newest friend code and said nothing please let me know so I can add you, thanks

Oh yeah, forgot to reply to this thread.

Mine is 0817-4218-9672.

Added you! Mine is 1032-1223-9046. I finally found out where to enable the ability to display signatures, avatars etc, I've been confused by this "sig" business for ages, until now. :pac: Better late than never I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Added you! Mine is 1032-1223-9046. I finally found out where to enable the ability to display signatures, avatars etc, I've been confused by this "sig" business for ages, until now. :pac: Better late than never I suppose.
    Oh yeah, forgot to reply to this thread.

Mine is 0817-4218-9672.
    E-Shop -> Originally made for Nintendo 3DS -> Letter Box (Just over halfway across.)
    Banjo wrote: »
    Done. 1075 0952 7383
    My 3DS is over there, will add you when I have the energy to reach the 2 feet. Should play less and exercise more.

Here's me! 4425-1875-8092
    Added you dude

Mine. 3136 - 7035- 5540
    My fc is 3394-3547-3589
    Add me I have resident evil revelations and mk 7 :) love letter box (:
    Name I pa thanks ;)
    mine is 1161-0436-4485

I do most of my online gaming on PS3, but just got Resident Evil Revelations and Mario Kart 7 so will play online a bit.

I've added you all there. Some of you had already added me.
    Mine is 3437-3155-7727

OK, my new DS code is in my signature now

I'll start adding everyone today but let me know when you've added me (like the comment or just say hello) and hopefully we can all be together soon!:D

Added you dude

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pabloisme

Just got the 3ds today, my code is 4253-4341-1863! Getting used to using it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

pabloisme wrote: »
    Just got the 3ds today, my code is 4253-4341-1863! Getting used to using it!

Welcome to the community.
    I've added you. Mine is 0817-4218-9672

• Registered Users Posts: 9,126 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Also added you, pabloisme. Mine is 2363-6152-3208.

I've added you all there. Some of you had already added me.
    Mine is 3437-3155-7727

I'll add you later man, I'll re-add Motley Crue too.

Anybody for some MK7 or RE later today?

Been playing a little online lately, but everyone keeps picking Wuhu Island Loop for cheating purposes. Even though everyone knows the glitch, so selecting it offers no adventage whatsoever!

• Advertisement

@pabloisme I added you, mine is 1032-1223-9046. :)

Advertisement