Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3ds friend codes - add yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

3394-4261-5364 added:D

will add ya as soon as its finished charging

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Banjo wrote: »
    Who's turn is it on Letterbox Catchphrase? The last one I got was Peach's Hot Dog but I don't think I have the full Boards crew friended (or rather, they didn't add me back, but I don't want to dwell on how sad your life has to be for the internet to reject you...)

Also, did ThinksAmoral's Mii grow a beard? Kudos!

Did you get my Hotdog reply? I sent one yesterday as well. It would be up to CC to see who's the winner!

And yes, my Mii and I have grown beards. smiley_beard.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 coreyl145

mine is 3007 8541 0834

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Added you coreyl145, mine is in my sig, make sure to add it in yours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Added corey

Mines 3136-7035-5540 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Added Corey
    1075-0952-7383 is mine

coreyl145 wrote: »
    mine is 3007 8541 0834

Added. Mine is 0817 4218 9672

Adding to this, there are a load of people on Boards who haven't added mine yet. I don't know if any of them still use their 3DS, but I'll throw their names down here. Names are only 10 letters long, but you should be able to recognise your name if it's here. (Use ctrl+F)

Readyletsg, Bluugirl, Crazyace, Spookehthe, Brianon, Deadl0ck, Kearneybob, Aidonin, declantm, Thestrange, xavigor, seandotcom, Nintendofa, jple909, Shizz, owlwink, r0cks|1dd, omadden2, gunnai, Allyourbas, tsme83, Colham, IM2010, Iceferg, Xinkai, orourkk3, Ghostchant, cloud493, WarZoneBro, jpt1980, Jen89, /\/ollog, filo87, Juk3box, dillon1, penguinblo, madbeanman, T17CH, Horsefumbl, That_Guy, 3DSFan, Robby91, Brian017, samapple78, Subway, efla, Johnny_Ult.

Added you coreyl145, mine is in my sig, make sure to add it in yours!

cant find it:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Added you too, my code is 1032-1223-9046, Justin. :)

cant find it:confused:

3DS friend code: 2621 2631 5054

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,141 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

mine is 3007 8541 0834
    Added you, corey. My friend code is here

Hey guyz,
    anyone in Co.Wexford want to trade 3ds friend codes?
    mine is 3007-8541-0834 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

T'internet is a global phenomenon, pal. No need for a wexford-only thread.
    Time to broaden your horizons! :)

Merged with main friend code thread.

Mr E wrote: »
    T'internet is a global phenomenon, pal. No need for a wexford-only thread.
    Time to broaden your horizons! :)

Merged with main friend code thread.
    In fairness there is a Local / Internet choice on the friend registration page ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Fair enough. Still no need for a separate thread. It could set a precedent for clogging the front page of the forum with regional threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Icarian

mine is 1161-0436-4485

I do most of my online gaming on PS3, but just got Resident Evil Revelations and Mario Kart 7 so will play online a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,141 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Added you, Icarian. Mine's a few posts back.

added you robertfoster. Do you have Resi or Mario Kart? Could use some help on Raid mode Abyss missions for Resi!

I've added you Icarian. My code is 0817 4218 9672.

I do have MK7 and Resident Evil. Though I've only done about seven levels of Raid Mode.
    It's when you have to kill the big mutant guy with the chainsaw arm, or something like that.

Good stuff!! added you. If you want a co-op partner for your Raid missions just ask, but I got to warn you, it's no fun playing with an overpowered partner, they just power on ahead and kill everything...

I'm level 42 so I could probably 1 shot kill those chainsaw guys on Trench difficulty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,738 ✭✭✭smokingman

mine is 3007 8541 0834
    Icarian wrote: »
    mine is 1161-0436-4485

Added you both lads, also have Resident Evil Revelations and Mario Kart 7 but you'll probably get more craic out of everyones funny letters in the letterbox app. Letterbox Catchphrase is legendary at this stage :)

My code is 2921-9074-7598

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Anybody want mine again it's 3394-4261-5364

Let me know if you have added me recently and I'll be glad to add you

This Letterbox thing is great isn't it?

Added Icarian yesterday but didn't want to brag...
    1075 0952 7383

Letterbox thing only giving me the reason to draw recently :pac:

Added everyone who added me, and pleased to see most's Mii's people sporting such manly facial hair, was a bit worried everyone I added was going to be 12 years old ;/ . Whats this letterbox app you're all talking about?

I'm gonna be on for the next hour or so if anyone wants to play some Resi or MK7

mine is 1161-0436-4485

I do most of my online gaming on PS3, but just got Resident Evil Revelations and Mario Kart 7 so will play online a bit.

Added you! Mine is in my sig.

Added everyone who added me, and pleased to see most's Mii's people sporting such manly facial hair, was a bit worried everyone I added was going to be 12 years old ;/ . Whats this letterbox app you're all talking about?

I'm gonna be on for the next hour or so if anyone wants to play some Resi or MK7

Nintendo Letterbox is a thing you can download from the E-shop that lets you send and receive letters. It's completely free.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I have added the new people, think I have everyone on the thread now!

Here's me

4425-1875-8092

Too bad ye can't see my street pass mii as I am now sporting a Princess Peach wig :D

Thanks for the adds everyone! Building up quite a friends list now! I was gonna add everyone, but theres 20 pages of topics and I don't know whos active anymore on what games so I'll just add everyone who says they add me and assume you all have at least Mario Kart ;)

I saw Steve who I think is from here playing Resi earlier, but I couldn't message him to let him know I was on so no Raiding happened :(

How are you supposed to organise an online session if Nintendo won't let you send messages?

• Advertisement

Thanks for the adds everyone! Building up quite a friends list now! I was gonna add everyone, but theres 20 pages of topics and I don't know whos active anymore on what games so I'll just add everyone who says they add me and assume you all have at least Mario Kart ;)

I saw Steve who I think is from here playing Resi earlier, but I couldn't message him to let him know I was on so no Raiding happened :(

How are you supposed to organise an online session if Nintendo won't let you send messages?

Added you just their mate :D

3136-7035-5540

Advertisement