Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama and The Queen visiting Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

phosphate wrote: »
    Part of my NDA is that I would be saved.
    I'd rather not jeopardise my leverage over the elite.

I would be prepared to sell them to you King Mob, providing you sign NDA.

How will you be saved?

Your not going to be in the bunker, are the elite giving you a super strong duvet?

From the thread The world will end in 2012. Apparantly

Question - Where will you be?
    At home in bed, sleeping through it..

What tog duvet is needed to withstand a global apocalypse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Great thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭phosphate

I've received an infraction during the correspondence with King Mob about 4 site reports which he has agreed have some credibility.

In a completely unrelated matter of course, but i feel there should be some retraction until people like yourself clever_name can appreciate the importance of 2012.

I've received an infraction during the correspondence with King Mob about 4 site reports which he has agreed have some credibility.

In a completely unrelated matter of course, but i feel there should be some retraction until people like yourself clever_name can appreciate the importance of 2012.

Please tell us more about the bunker if you can, I am interested to know what is so important about 2012 -well not so important that you don't mind sleeping through any problems.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭phosphate

the introduction of one site survey report was
    This report has been prepared for X by X Architects, with input from X,
    Property Consultants, and outlines the results and recommendations of a
    Comparative Study carried out of a number of sites considered for the <omitted text>.

The purpose of the study was to review options for strategic future development of the X including options to intensify development on the site and acquire additional lands for further development. This Executive Summary document is to be read in conjunction with
    the report prepared by X included in Appendix A of the report.

King Mob replied: "...you're telling the truth"

• Advertisement

King Mob replied: "...you're telling the truth"

Well lets wait for king Mob to confirm that, no offense.

And you have still not addressed the issue of stating that you will be at home in bed when the bad stuff happens in 2012, things cant be too bad if you intend to sleep through them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Well lets wait for king Mob to confirm that, no offense.

And you have still not addressed the issue of stating that you will be at home in bed when the bad stuff happens in 2012, things cant be too bad if you intend to sleep through them.

He cut off the important part of that sentence.

Something's telling me that he's not being honest here.

I am curious where phosphate is going with this, at the moment it all seems to bit of a mess with no overall structure. Maybe with some time to think a better plot can be developed.
    I can confirm these bunkers exist but due to an NDA cannot disclose what they are for.

Ok best not tell us anything about them.
    inside will be a nuclear reactor for power.

Well what else would you use a nuclear reactor for, but we still don't know what the bunker is for because of the NDA.
    Denerick, I happen to study history of UK and Ireland so I know there's no reason for the Queen of our frenemy nation to visit us except to make an important announcement to the country and it will most likely be related to 2012 when WW3 will break out and the elite will be taken to these bunkers for safety.

Well the cat is out of the bag now! Bye bye NDA!

I would love to see this NDA, really anyone who could compose an NDA that allows people involved to post details of where they work (would not be too hard to trace)
    my connection with this is working with a quarry company who were requested to provide caterpillar dump trucks to remove the rock bored out from wicklow mountains

Then disclose the entire purpose for the bunkers (see above), really whoever wrote that NDA must have done it in crayon.

Remember that breaking this NDA is a life & death issue
    Part of my NDA is that I would be saved.
    I'd rather not jeopardise my leverage over the elite.

But things are not that bad maybe...

In another thread phosphate stated the following when responding to the question of what he will be doing during the end of the world in 2012
    At home in bed, sleeping through it..

A hint for the future - a real NDA will usually have a clause forbidding you from discussing the NDA or any part of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Big boost for tourism, loads of pictures of lovely Ireland being beamed all over the world. Nothing to do with their personalities.
    Not really, most people are well aware of this little island, do we all jet off to whatever country said military commanders have just visited?, we both know the answer is NO.

Loads of lovely pictures of Ireland have alread been beamed all over the world very recently......IMF etc, remember that, havent noticed a big increase in tourism since.

Ireland doesn't need obomber or lizzy to create tourism, the global recession is the main reason tourism has dropped, simply because people do not have the disposible income they had a few years ago, Irish aren't heading off in their droves either, have you noticed the number of travel agents closed down, obomber or lizzy will not re-open all these and pay unpaid wages or compensation to people who lost holidays.

Every country in the world has much less tourism in the past couple of years, airlines have gone out of business, these visits will not change anything.

I don't think the queen is a warmonger though to be honest - she's as much a symbol as our president is. God knows when a royal in the UK actually made a decision on anything, but I don't think it would have happened in the last 100 years. Tony Blair, on the other hand...:mad:

Well if you haven't noticed, All british war ships and vessels (nuke subs etc) are called HMS Blah Blah, do you know what the HM stands for?, it's not Tony Blair, David Cameron, Maggie Thatcher, heres a clue they belong to "the royal navy"
    The regiments are not called "The new labour fusiliers" or "The Tory Marines", "The LiBDem Commando's" you'll find they mostly all have royal in the title.
    She's also commander in chief of Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland, and other nations in the past, so any attrocity committed by an armed force under her ultimate command carries up the chain of command to her, so I wouldn't like to start doing a body count.

As head of state, the British monarch, Queen Elizabeth II, is nominally the Head of the Armed Forces.[3] Longstanding constitutional convention, however, has vested de facto executive authority in the office of Prime Minister and the Cabinet.[4] The Queen remains the "ultimate authority" of the military and retains the power to prevent its unconstitutional use.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander-in-chief#United_Kingdom

So you see any attrocity committed in the past 50 odd years by british armed forces all over the world at least had her nod of approval, and has the power to pull all british armed forces whenever she want's, now do a little google and see what military adventures the UK has gone on since her coronation till today, all only needed a "No" from her and it was off, so every death caused by a british soldier since her coronation are ultimately on her head.

Obomber is responsible for every death caused to and by US forces since he did his thing and became president, remeber the promises of bringing the troops home, and recorded damn lies in his bid to fool the people which he did, with his backing from new york zionists who bankrolled him and his "YES WE CAN", (but we actually won't) bullsh1t.

obc.png

Pakistan=???
    Libya=???
    I note that Eirigí couldn't put together a propaganda video without basic grammar errors. Doesn't reflect well on them (aside from the nonsense whataboutery in the videos).

TBH I didn't actually watch much of that video, just saw it was a Dublin City Council debate on objections to a royal visit, simply to show that not everybody will be out waving union jacks and she can expect some demonstrations, the millions of euro we dont really have to spare for these 2 clowns to come and say hello,

• Registered Users Posts: 33,336 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Dave! and phosphate banned for a week each.

Stay on-topic folks. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

If we can beam out images of Enda and Obama playing golf of course it would be good for tourism, especially wealthy American tourists. It's free exposure to the American and other world markets that Tourism Ireland would be delighted to take. And I'd say it will help on the investment side of things too, encouraging more companies to move here, with speculation that he may visit some of the American firms which have made Ireland their European HQ.
    Hopefully the Shinners won't make a show of us and destroy Dublin protesting about the Queens visit, or even the lefties about Obamas visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

uprising2 wrote: »
    Not really, most people are well aware of this little island, do we all jet off to whatever country said military commanders have just visited?, we both know the answer is NO.

Loads of lovely pictures of Ireland have alread been beamed all over the world very recently......IMF etc, remember that, havent noticed a big increase in tourism since.
    I think you are confusing positive and negative publicity. Stories of banking collapses, economic crises and homeless people would constitute bad publicity. This is likely to put off tourists.

Pictures of smiling royals and presidents travelling to scenic beauty spots would constitute good publicity. This is likely to encourage tourists to come here.

Of course you are right that the state of the global economy is one of the main reasons that tourism numbers are down, but the (nearly) free publicity created by these visits will be a big boost. The Ryder Cup a few years back was similar - you don't have to like Tiger Woods or what he has done to acknowledge that it was great international publicity for Ireland.
    Well if you haven't noticed, All british war ships and vessels (nuke subs etc) are called HMS Blah Blah, do you know what the HM stands for?, it's not Tony Blair, David Cameron, Maggie Thatcher, heres a clue they belong to "the royal navy"

I did notice that, thanks.
    The regiments are not called "The new labour fusiliers" or "The Tory Marines", "The LiBDem Commando's" you'll find they mostly all have royal in the title.
    She's also commander in chief of Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland, and other nations in the past, so any attrocity committed by an armed force under her ultimate command carries up the chain of command to her, so I wouldn't like to start doing a body count.
    You seem to be confusing symbols with reality. The queen is a symbol - she doesn't command the troops, she doesn't sit on her throne planning to invade anyone - she is is just a symbol. Your argument there is far more applicable to the POTUSA - he is an executive and actually does make those decisions.
    As head of state, the British monarch, Queen Elizabeth II, is nominally the Head of the Armed Forces.[3] Longstanding constitutional convention, however, has vested de facto executive authority in the office of Prime Minister and the Cabinet.[4] The Queen remains the "ultimate authority" of the military and retains the power to prevent its unconstitutional use.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander-in-chief#United_Kingdom
    'Nominally' means 'in name', in contradistinction to 'in practice'. She may retain the power to prevent its unconstitutional use, but if you are blaming her for the recent adventure in Iraq for example, you will have to demonstrate that the invasion was unconstitutional under British law.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

I thought that it might be because the US and the UK share certain security measures for visiting dignitaries. Instead of transporting security and safety equipment back and forth twice and have the hassle of setting up and dismantling equipment twice it might be more cost efficient to have one dignitary visit after the other. This way the the security measures could be left in place in between visits.

If we can beam out images of Enda and Obama playing golf of course it would be good for tourism, especially wealthy American tourists. It's free exposure to the American and other world markets that Tourism Ireland would be delighted to take. And I'd say it will help on the investment side of things too, encouraging more companies to move here, with speculation that he may visit some of the American firms which have made Ireland their European HQ.
    Hopefully the Shinners won't make a show of us and destroy Dublin protesting about the Queens visit, or even the lefties about Obamas visit.

It's free exposure?, what is free?, are they paying their own way or will Irish Tax money foot the bill, which will be millions for each visit, wealthy Americans who like golf will not come just because enda and Barry Sorento;), decide to make a show of themselves trying to immitate Tiger Woods and Padraig Harrington badly, the ones who do come to play golf already do, the recession doesnt exist for them, but what fraction of a percent of tourists come to play golf?

Ireland corporation tax is/was the main factor in investment from american companies, a tax the EU want brought into line EU wide, so if germany, france etc get their way, it would be a good idea for American companies to go to Poland or some other country where the wages are much lower, so much for "Yes to Lisbon".....

If people want to demonstrate and protest these two coming to town thats fair enough, both are guilty of numerous murders if you apply "joint-responsibility rule" which Charles Manson was jailed with (apart from other crimes), although he didn't commit the murders he was convicted with joint responsibility, being the leader of the killers.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_and_several_liability

I think you are confusing positive and negative publicity. Stories of banking collapses, economic crises and homeless people would constitute bad publicity. This is likely to put off tourists.

Pictures of smiling royals and presidents travelling to scenic beauty spots would constitute good publicity. This is likely to encourage tourists to come here.
    But when the said tourists see these beauty spots etc, and decide to come to Ireland because 2 warmongers smile while here they'll check it out on the net and get all the bad publicity, the smiles are meaningless.
    Also Obama is going on a euopean tour so he will probably smile in each country he visits, so they can start counting the eggs in their baskets aswell

Of course you are right that the state of the global economy is one of the main reasons that tourism numbers are down, but the (nearly) free publicity created by these visits will be a big boost. The Ryder Cup a few years back was similar - you don't have to like Tiger Woods or what he has done to acknowledge that it was great international publicity for Ireland.

I did notice that, thanks.

Yes it was very good to have Tiger Woods hit a ball with a stick, but can you PLEASE show the jump in tourism since that, you can't because it's been downhill since, and Austerity, that word we've all come to love, brings higher crime rates, not so good for tourism.
    And the (nearly) free publicity, what's your definition of "free" and "nearly", because I don't know the exact cost this bankrupt nation will foot out because of these visits, but I can assure you it will be many millions of €€€€€€€€€'s, that we're constantly told we don't have, I don't know where you live, but round this way, and round most ways you will find plenty of people who have been told before, during and after these visits, "We Just DON'T Have It!", we owe billions and billions, actually we don't even know how many billions we actually owe, but it's grand, pay €€€€€€€€€€€ to protect this lady who has sent/allowed her soldiers to this land and many, many other lands to kill the natives, while masquerading as some sort of respectable "Lady?".
    You seem to be confusing symbols with reality. The queen is a symbol - she doesn't command the troops, she doesn't sit on her throne planning to invade anyone - she is is just a symbol. Your argument there is far more applicable to the POTUSA - he is an executive and actually does make those decisions.

'Nominally' means 'in name', in contradistinction to 'in practice'. She may retain the power to prevent its unconstitutional use, but if you are blaming her for the recent adventure in Iraq for example, you will have to demonstrate that the invasion was unconstitutional under British law.

Yea and what does "ultimate authority" mean?
    Let me explain it to you again!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command...United_Kingdom

De facto is a Latin expression that means "by [the] fact." In law, it means "in practice but not necessarily ordained by law".

She is the "Ultimate Authority" and could have stopped any military intervention, like most of these.
    http://www.britains-smallwars.com/main/index1.html

Imagine, just imagine, at the next elections, by some strange event a radical muslim government were voted in and decided to protect the civilians of Gaza from Israeli oppression, using HMS Blah, and launch some cruise missiles from HMS blah submarine, send in HM troops to Liberate and stop IDF forces from killing civilians, or to punish them for breaking a UN resolution, do you think the "Ultimate Authority" would allow it?, would they be allowed conduct pre-emptive strikes against percieved threats?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Imagine, just imagine, at the next elections, by some strange event a radical muslim government were voted in and decided to protect the civilians of Gaza from Israeli oppression, using HMS Blah, and launch some cruise missiles from HMS blah submarine, send in HM troops to Liberate and stop IDF forces from killing civilians, or to punish them for breaking a UN resolution, do you think the "Ultimate Authority" would allow it?, would they be allowed conduct pre-emptive strikes against percieved threats?

Could you please explain the strange set of events that allow a radical Muslim government to become the government of GB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Well not exactly free, but its still massive exposure. I don't know what % are golf tourists, but it might encourage more, and it doesn't just have to golf, if they're pictured at other touristy places they can be shown off to the world.

If it's a peaceful protest fair enough, but if its something on the scale of the love Ulster riots then that will make a show of the country.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Question:

Do
    The leader visits + The secret bunkers + Census + The Georgia Stones + Peak Oil (maybe + planet x) = 2012?

If you think about it one way it gels. The elite leaders are all coming to Ireland to brief our leaders about the bunkers. The census is to sort those who are allowed into the bunkers to live according to the Georgia Stones (limit population to 500 Million). There is not enough fossil fuel left to sustain the planet's current population and growth. I don't know enough about planet x but threw it in anyway.

So are those of us privileged enough going to be herded into underground bunkers in Wicklow somewhere while there is some sort of world wide mass extinction event to bring the population down to a more manageable size?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

iamstop wrote: »
    Question:

Do
    The leader visits + The secret bunkers + Census + The Georgia Stones + Peak Oil (maybe + planet x) = 2012?

If you think about it one way it gels. The elite leaders are all coming to Ireland to brief our leaders about the bunkers. The census is to sort those who are allowed into the bunkers to live according to the Georgia Stones (limit population to 500 Million). There is not enough fossil fuel left to sustain the planet's current population and growth. I don't know enough about planet x but threw it in anyway.

So are those of us privileged enough going to be herded into underground bunkers in Wicklow somewhere while there is some sort of world wide mass extinction event to bring the population down to a more manageable size?
    Look at it another way - a conspiracy like that would involve thousands of people, if not hundreds of thousands. Is it possible that none of them would blow the whistle for conscientious reasons, or let the story out by accident?

I don't think peak oil will occur on a particular day or year either. And even if production does peak, presumably prices will just start shooting up and market forces will drive demand for oil down and we'll see a new equilibrium. Planet X is one of the silliest conspiracies ever (up there with the lizard people, and Scientology) as there is no evidence for it whatsoever.

The census is carried out on a schedule, so you can eliminate that from the equation too, I feel. It's not like it's the first one, or an emergency one. And I'd just point out that we have zero evidence that there is any construction of bunkers going on. Phosphate never sent me the info about the NDA that I could sign to learn about the bunkers, but I don't think that will surprise anyone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭biscuiteater

volrex wrote: »
    Any ideas on why they are visiting within such a close time frame??

either Ireland has been put on ebay by the EU bankers
    or there's feck all left of the world to visit that hasn't been hit by natural disaster or war

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Cartel Mike

I've read threads like this before, and the result is that posters like Uprising will inevtably have to keep responding to more and more questions and queries and criticisms from others who might think they spend too much time on conspiricy sites (people like me). So i appreciate that this must be exhausting and time consuming.

I think that the queen/royal advisers think its time they visited Ireland, and thats basically it.
    1/Its a 20 min flight and she's not getting any younger. (she's never been here)
    2/Now is as good a time as any especially that Britian is involved in our bail out, less hostility,and
    3/Why not? I agree , for us sure isn't it great for tourism and publicity?
    Do i want to see her here -not particularly . I think the idea of a Monarchy is silly.

Don't all the US Presidents visit Ireland at some point?
    What with all the Irish Americans in the US and the fact that alot of these Presidents have an Irish great grandad, Auntie, Uncle etc etc etc . And arn't alot of these visits organised when we send Biffo or Endy over there for Paddy's day?

Uprising why do you think these people are visiting Ireland? Maybe if you made one single precise post it would stop every man and his dog jumping on your back.

Uprising why do you think these people are visiting Ireland? Maybe if you made one single precise post it would stop every man and his dog jumping on your back.

Every man and his dog, cat and budgie can jump on my back, I don't really care what anybody thinks.

Q:
    Why do I think these people are visiting Ireland?

A:
    Just to annoy me!, joking!, I don't know why they are visiting to be honest, and I don't really care.
    I am just calling them what they are, scumbags!, thats the way I see them, both are criminals, both have plenty of blood on their hands, both are the cowardly commanders of men willing to kill on their behalf.

Queen and the Armed Forces
    The Queen as Sovereign is Head of the Armed Forces. She is also the wife, mother and grandmother of individuals either having served, or are currently serving, in the Armed Forces.

The Queen is the only person to declare war and peace. This dates back from when the Monarch was responsible for raising, maintaining and equipping the Army and Navy.

Today, this power can only be exercised on the advice of Ministers.
    On enlistment, the Army and Air Force Acts require members of the Army, Royal Air Force and Royal Marines to take an oath of allegiance to the Monarchy as Head of the Armed Forces.

The Queen meets regularly with the Chief of the Defence Staff and the Single Service Chiefs. Her Majesty also keeps in touch with the work and interests of the Services through her Defence Services Secretary, a serving officer who is also a member of the Royal Household, who acts as the official link.
    http://www.royal.gov.uk/MonarchUK/ArmedForces/QueenandtheArmedForces.aspx

These people have no respect for human life, don't be fooled by the charade, how can they sleep at night while men acting under their command kill and destroy on a daily basis, why didn't she order troops out of Iraq when the pile of sh1te of a reason began to unwind?, she has the power, why didn't barry sorento/barack obomber make good on his promises of taking the invading forces out of Afghanistan and Iraq, he expanded the war, sent more troops to kill and destroy, he got a liking for drone attacks in Pakistan.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_attacks_in_Pakistan#2009

So in my eyes these are 2 evil bastards, ignorance is bliss but doesn't make it less real.

Queen Praises The Military In Xmas Message
    The Queen has praised the sacrifice made by British service personnel and talked of the economic difficulties in her annual Christmas Day message.
    "But, we can be proud of the positive contribution that our servicemen and women are making, in conjunction with our allies."
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Queens-Christmas-Day-Message-Gives-Praise-To-Military-And-The-Commonwealth-Of-Nations/Article/200912415508088

Unless you are blind, it should be easy to see that these leaders of war monger nations control armies that are not defending but attacking, then they praise the killers of children as hero's.
    Armies should defend their land from invading hostile forces, thats what armies are for, but if you look you will see that both these nations are always the invader and aggressor, and people question why I will not be out waving flags for their arrival.

Iraq_death_toll.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Cartel Mike

Fair play mate, but i doubt there will be many people waving a flag for the queen when she comes.
    I'd say they will be a few who will get excited out of morbid curiosity . The type of curiosity you might get when you visit baboons in a zoo.

Anyway having blood on your hands is part of being a US President. I can't think of any who hasn't. He's no Bush though , he stood back from Egypt and wants the Nato to take over the Libya. He inherited the Afghanistan problem , remember this a place where any lunatic or regime with a gun can declare any law or order they want. It is the modern day wild west.
    It is indeed wrong to refer to any coalition forces in Afghanistan as 'heros' and most will agree with you there. Being a soldier in Afghanistan dosn't make you a hero and that words gets branded around in the US and UK media as much Jordan's tits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

is it possible to find out when and where air force one will land in ireland?id love to see it and to see it land as well.my gut tells me no one knows lol
    any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,336 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Probably wouldnt be confirmed until closer to the date. But even then I doubt it would be announced for security reasons

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Barrington wrote: »
    Probably wouldnt be confirmed until closer to the date. But even then I doubt it would be announced for security reasons

Of course it will be announced. The presidents itinerary will be public knowledge weeks in advance.

I'm flying out of dublin airport at some point in May and would like to know as I could do without the hassle.

well i guess you could go to dublin airport on the day and just wait.long wait id imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

Barrington wrote: »

I remember the Clinton visit years ago. The day before the visit the skies of North County Dublin were visited by a convoy of four Chinook helicopters. The area around the airport were all the plane spotters usually park was closed off for 2 hours prior to Air Force 1 landing. You may get a look but it won't be a close one.

seanmacc wrote: »
    I remember the Clinton visit years ago. The day before the visit the skies of North County Dublin were visited by a convoy of four Chinook helicopters. The area around the airport were all the plane spotters usually park was closed off for 2 hours prior to Air Force 1 landing. You may get a look but it won't be a close one.

damn it i KNEW id need a bigger rocket launcher.:D

IM JOKING.for all you cia agents looking at boards.ie IM JOKING.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

crazygeryy wrote: »
    is it possible to find out when and where air force one will land in ireland?id love to see it and to see it land as well.my gut tells me no one knows lol
    any ideas?

Why not Shannon the place seems to be crawling with CIA already

Last December Shannonwatch reported that five planes previously connected to renditions had used Shannon Airport since March 2009. As Amnesty have pointed out, there is a widespread belief that President Obama ended the practice of renditions but this is not the case. The CIA is still permitted to carry out rendition operations, and may well be using Shannon still to do so

http://www.shannonwatch.org/story/lack-progress-suspect-rendition-flights-through-shannon-yet-another-irish-government-failure

On Friday 18th March Shannonwatch delivered two full wheelbarrow loads of documentation relating to the misuse of Shannon Airport to the Gardai. The information, which was all related to possible breaches of national and international laws at the airport was delivered after a press conference held in Shannon

http://www.shannonwatch.org/blog/evidence-presented-gardai-now-they-know

Advertisement