Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obama and The Queen visiting Ireland

Options
  • 23-03-2011 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Any ideas on why they are visiting within such a close time frame??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Gaps in their schedules? I'd imagine that - seeing as they are basically doing us a favour (particularly Obama) - that we would be expected to suit them rather than the other way around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Dont forget the Dali lama and the Pope aswell. Very odd.

caseyann wrote: »
    Dont forget the Dali lama and the Pope aswell. Very odd.
    In the same week? Holy crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

The pope in 2012 and the dali lama in April

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Gaps in their schedules? I'd imagine that - seeing as they are basically doing us a favour (particularly Obama) - that we would be expected to suit them rather than the other way around.

How are they doing us a favour?

2 commanders of the most aggressive war monger nations of present, why shouldn't they both be arrested for murder when they step foot off the plane?

If Charles Manson gets parole next year we can put on a show for him too if he does us a favour and visit's.

EDIT:

• Advertisement

uprising2 wrote: »
    How are they doing us a favour?

2 commanders of the most aggressive war monger nations of present, why shouldn't they both be arrested for murder when they step foot off the plane?
    Big boost for tourism, loads of pictures of lovely Ireland being beamed all over the world. Nothing to do with their personalities.

I don't think the queen is a warmonger though to be honest - she's as much a symbol as our president is. God knows when a royal in the UK actually made a decision on anything, but I don't think it would have happened in the last 100 years. Tony Blair, on the other hand...:mad:

I note that Eirigí couldn't put together a propaganda video without basic grammar errors. Doesn't reflect well on them (aside from the nonsense whataboutery in the videos).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

I'll be expecting bad news shortly after they leave .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Just the other day it was reported in a newspaper that an american company is building bunkers in Ireland , a friend told me about it , but i havent seen it , but he told me they are building 2012 bunkers and selling space in them , because they reckon Ireland is a good place for them , somewhere around wicklow they are doing them , he told me .
    So maybe that has something to do with why they are visiting .:rolleyes:

espinolman wrote: »
    Just the other day it was reported in a newspaper that an american company is building bunkers in Ireland , a friend told me about it , but i havent seen it , but he told me they are building 2012 bunkers and selling space in them , because they reckon Ireland is a good place for them , somewhere around wicklow they are doing them , he told me .
    I know I'm wasting my time here :rolleyes: but do you have any verifiable source for that? Or anything at all? I think you need to have a word with your friends :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

I know I'm wasting my time here :rolleyes: but do you have any verifiable source for that? Or anything at all? I think you need to have a word with your friends :)

Look at these features of the 2012 bunker system from Hardened Structures an American company...

3-Bars blast overpressure of 45 psi
    Force 10 earthquakes in succession
    450 mph winds
    Extreme gamma & neutron attenuation from a 100 megaton air burst detonated 20 miles away
    Solar flares with 1,000,000 volt EMP
    Flooding (complete submersion for 100 hours)
    Extreme external fires at 1250 F for 10 days
    Magnetic pole shift
    Radiological, chemical and biological weapons
    Forced entry and armed assaults
    12' of snow and 10' of rain
    500 lb. hail stones or flying debris at a speed of 100 mph

http://www.hardenedstructures.eu/2012-shelter-systems.html

http://www.hardenedstructures.com/

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Obviously they've heard of happy hour at Sinnott's.

Or am I years out of date?

Look at these features of the 2012 bunker system from Hardened Structures an American company...
    Well I'm not questioning whether bunkers exist at all, I'm questioning whether there's any support for Espinolaman's friend's claims.

Nice bunkers though, huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

3-Bars blast overpressure of 45 psi
    Force 10 earthquakes in succession
    450 mph winds
    Extreme gamma & neutron attenuation from a 100 megaton air burst detonated 20 miles away
    Solar flares with 1,000,000 volt EMP
    Flooding (complete submersion for 100 hours)
    Extreme external fires at 1250 F for 10 days
    Magnetic pole shift
    Radiological, chemical and biological weapons
    Forced entry and armed assaults
    12' of snow and 10' of rain
    500 lb. hail stones or flying debris at a speed of 100 mph

http://www.hardenedstructures.eu/2012-shelter-systems.html

http://www.hardenedstructures.com/

They look oddly like the same ones in Norway.http://plantosurvive2012.com/norway-bunker-2012-doomsday/

caseyann wrote: »
    They look oddly like the same ones in Norway.http://plantosurvive2012.com/norway-bunker-2012-doomsday/
    That's a seed bank though, rather than a bunker for humans. I think they have one in the UK, and I imagine there is at least one in the US and surely elsewhere too.

We seem to have gotten a bit side-tracked from the queen and Barry O'Bama somehow :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭phosphate

I can confirm these bunkers exist but due to an NDA cannot disclose what they are for.

phosphate wrote: »
    I can confirm these bunkers exist but due to an NDA cannot disclose what they are for.
    Um...I'm not sure if you're messing, but I don't think we can take that as any sort of proof. No offence intended...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

espinolman wrote: »

I live in Wicklow haven't seen anything or heard anything unusual.People talk in these parts.

I live in Wicklow haven't seen anything or heard anything unusual.People talk in these parts.

Strangely enough, my connection with this is working with a quarry company who were requested to provide caterpillar dump trucks to remove the rock bored out from wicklow mountains.

inside will be a nuclear reactor for power.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

Strangely enough, my connection with this is working with a quarry company who were requested to provide caterpillar dump trucks to remove the rock bored out from wicklow mountains.

Yes that is true, I can not explain how I know, but do you know what the nuclear reactor will power?

One word - batcave.

Well, there goes the NDA. Perhaps you can give us the details now, or link to something a bit more solid than 'trust me' :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

I have evidence here that suggests the Queen will be smuggling a massive nuclear payload underneath her royal hat. Obama is conniving with her, as Lizzy is eager to get Ireland back and Obama is of course wholley subservient to the freemasons, of whom the Queen of England is secretly leader of.

Shortly after they leave, the Queen's Nuclear payload will destroy an ancient underground fortress under Kilkenny city. This will release the lizard people trapped there since the Titans fought the Gods in the births of the Greek world.

As these lizard people emerges, their brethern across the planet, including but not limited to Barack Obama, Queen Lizzy, Silvio Berlusconi, Raul Castro, Vladimir Putin, Hosni Mubarak etc. will reveal themselves to the cowed masses.

All hell will break loose. Brother will turn against brother, son against son, as we prepare ourselves for the apocolypse. A great battle will be fought in Israel - the final battle, if you like. God will emerge above the sky and do war with Satan, his accursed fallen angle. There, high above the clouds they will fight and fight and fight for 4,000 years. Throughout mankind will dwell in misery. All will be lost.

We must not allow The Queen and the President to visit Ireland. At all costs.

Denerick, I happen to study history of UK and Ireland so I know there's no reason for the Queen of our frenemy nation to visit us except to make an important announcement to the country and it will most likely be related to 2012 when WW3 will break out and the elite will be taken to these bunkers for safety.

As you know, Ireland does not have the technology or expertise in nuclear energy, so the queen visiting is a symbolic gesture of greater co-operation between the 2 islands in preparation of any potential armageddon.

I have detailed files which unfortunately cannot share due to NDA with my employer.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I have detailed files which unfortunately cannot share due to NDA with my employer.
    Well if this was true, which is very unlikely, it would kinda show that you think that your job is far more important than actually warning people about an impending Armageddon.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,336 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Denerick banned for 10 days for trolling.

King Mob wrote: »
    Well if this was true, which is very unlikely, it would kinda show that you think that your job is far more important than actually warning people about an impending Armageddon.

Part of my NDA is that I would be saved.
    I'd rather not jeopardise my leverage over the elite.

I would be prepared to sell them to you King Mob, providing you sign NDA.

Part of my NDA is that I would be saved.
    I'd rather not jeopardise my leverage over the elite.

I would be prepared to sell them to you King Mob, providing you sign NDA.

Awesome. You PM them right along.

King Mob wrote: »
    Awesome. You PM them right along.
    Please send the NDA to me too. Will it be ok to fax it to you? I believe that faxes of signed documents have legal standing. Don't think PDFs do.

I PM KM but no response yet.

And a solicitor would be required MB to witness signature, faxes are unacceptable.

Though aren't you worried that your evil masters might track you down?

• Advertisement

they are not evil but i am a man of honour and integrity, just protecting my investment.

Advertisement