Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CT Beers ?????

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

We Will find you ;) You wil not be able to find us :eek:

cept me, I'll be the tall guy with the Long hair and Tinfoil hat :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭33

I'll be the one drinking Rolling Rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

33 wrote: »
    I'll be the one drinking Rolling Rock.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_mXcclUl-3JtEOr6sRY9dqFkgOLHmOm4T8xT9mBgSTxmnqIMA5A

33?

Bumpage, as the boardstock event is now being announced on the top of each forum.

7.30 start to that, so I'll b e knockin around from then, I have not forgotton my offer of SOMEPints for attendees from the CT forum, I do intend to bring a tinfoil hat with myself, Pint and a Chaser if you wear one too :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

Regrettably, I'm not gonna make it folks :(

Have a good one. Hopefully I'll catch yous next time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

So we had the beers , an exchange of information , and fcuk ,:eek: jazus , i'll never see the world the same again .

well, :o I WAS there, but the Management took it upon themselves to hoof me out rather early on, I wasnt any way Near Drunk at that point in time:(, but hey theres no point in arguin with them, I did bump into espinolman and we had a few beers ;) rather annoyed that I didnt get to meet any of the rest of ye.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

well, :o I WAS there, but the Management took it upon themselves to hoof me out rather early on, I wasnt any way Near Drunk at that point in time:(, but hey theres no point in arguin with them, I did bump into espinolman and we had a few beers ;) rather annoyed that I didnt get to meet any of the rest of ye.

Or perhaps there was a reason they wanted you out of the way.... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

I was also thrown out . :rolleyes: I don't know why .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭33

espinolman wrote: »
    I was also thrown out . :rolleyes: I don't know why .

Ok lads, tell the truth!, were either of you "well on", not drunk, just well on, the smirk on espinolmans post could mean any number of things.

I didn't make it myself, but were you 2 the only cters there and both thrown out for reasons unknown?

Mahatmacoat, did you wear the reflective hat of secrets?

I don't doubt for a minute that you were both thrown out for nothing more than some goon taking an instant disliking to you, but if theres more, spill the beans, hope you both had a good chat anyway, probably better that you were thrown out and had a little chat.

And if you 2 were thrown out, I'd say chances are I would have been also, never one for being a yes sir/no sir man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Good Conspiracy theory lads. Probably last men standing.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Yep, I did take some Tinfoil and Line the INSIDE of my Akubra, but that was later in the evenin, Sriously like I dunno what went on fer teh lobbin out, if I weree a suspicious type I'd blsm Dav, but I's not so :pac:

Advertisement