Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CT Beers ?????

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Count me in.....I'd definately be up for it, hey Mahatma, tell the undesireable's the WRONG place.;), let them have a circle jerk in the "An Cappagh Nua", That'll teach them!

000412e1-314.jpg

Tell them it's in the Bar, whilst we relax to the live entertainment in the lounge, so CT'ers take a right, duck, crawl towards the bar.
    Skeptics take the left...............

Only joking I'm barred.

But I'm off the beer, similar to BB, except I'm on my 2nd family, but I'll definately be there.......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

ah the cappagh is a grand aul Pub ;) bit far from the City centre tho.

Very important Question

Are there any Wimmins Coming:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Very important Question

Are there any Wimmins Coming:D:D

Oy!!! I be a wimmin. ....(why doesn't anybody ever notice that??):(

Oh cool, then y'r deffo allowed dress Like Lady Gaga.:D:D:D
    can you Incorporate a tinfoil hat:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Darlughda wrote: »
    Oy!!! I be a wimmin. ....(why doesn't anybody ever notice that??):(

Ever since people found out that CaseyAnn was a sock-puppet of Mysterious, people have been suspicious of girls on the internets.

What do you think of that Darlughda?.....or should I say......Phantom Lord!

• Advertisement

I still hold out hope that Casey and Mysterious are different people, just because I think if they were put together the discusssion would be epic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Ever since people found out that CaseyAnn was a sock-puppet of Mysterious, people have been suspicious of girls on the internets.

There is absolutely no way CaseyAnn is Mysterious. :pac::pac:

Now that is truly a nonsense conspiracy theory.

Yez are just afraid of girls thats all. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

I'm up for it, not the most regular of posters but I do be checking the forum every day. I'll bring the fluoride! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

Count me in for this probaly the one beers on boards i would be interested in going too.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

I'm also not a very regular poster, but the promise of alcohol is too enticing to turn down. Put me down as a maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

I'm off the gargle at the moment but would pop by for a bit of banter if I'm free..

anyone got contact details for Demon Spawn?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

joebucks wrote: »
    anyone got contact details for Demon Spawn?

:eek:

On second thoughts I think I have a meeting with the brothers that night...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

What do you think of that Darlughda?.....or should I say......Phantom Lord!
    How did they find out that.Mods havent banned us and they would have if we were dont you think.
    However i could be running from ip to ip to go through all that trouble :D
    I still hold out hope that Casey and Mysterious are different people, just because I think if they were put together the discusssion would be epic

HAHAHA why hahaha :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I may attend in some form

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

caseyann wrote: »
    HAHAHA why hahaha :o
    Think he might mean casey212, a long time banned user that has come back under many different names.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Think he might mean casey212, a long time banned user that has come back under many different names.

Ah cool i was wondering i am not enough of a mouth around here for that lol.
    Someone pmd me to say was me :D

the eagle has Landed :D:D:D

I will be a bit more intermittant for a week or so til I get a new dongle ansd the rest sorted out, I will PM the Mods with my mobile number as soon as I get one sorted out, and then hopefully we can get this rolling

Lookin forward to seeing ye all soon:pac:

oh and Yeah, I meant Casey212, sorry if that caused confusion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Tahuti

Any ideas on a date/venue for this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Has anyone raised the possibility that this may just be a chance for 'them' to photograph all those otherwise anonymous people who try to decipher their nefarious schemes? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Tahuti

Tahuti wrote: »
    Any ideas on a date/venue for this?
    Has anyone raised the possibility that this may just be a chance for 'them' to photograph all those otherwise anonymous people who try to decipher their nefarious schemes? :)

April 19th looks to be an auspicious date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Was thinking there'd be 11/11/11 beers in some underground bar in Dublin. Now that Tahuti points it out, 19/4 could be way more fun.

the eagle has Landed :D:D:D

I will be a bit more intermittant for a week or so til I get a new dongle ansd the rest sorted out, I will PM the Mods with my mobile number as soon as I get one sorted out, and then hopefully we can get this rolling

Lookin forward to seeing ye all soon:pac:

So your back in Ireland?, if you flew into Dublin and travelled on the M50 our bodies could have been less than 100 meters(as the crow flys) apart for a brief moment.
    I would have put "Where's the box?" signs across every bridge.

Welcome home, the weather has picked up a little too.

Would be a good oppurtunity for garda intelligence unit to pull off a false flag and blame it all on us conspiracy nuts.
    Also a good photo op, we'll all be world famous like the 19 hijackers, so all smile at all times, no back packs or if anybody says "here, just mind my backpack till I nip to the loo", ....Don't!, if the barman speaks in an Israeli accent and some students come along selling chinese paintings be on your guard, when the barman goes to change the keg, get the fukk out of there!.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

hang on, you're not Talkie Walkie as well :confused:

Huh?
    Recoverin Alcoholic == Married, dont it.

Haha. Do you know me?

No doubt that alcohol would have been one of the many avenues of pleasure cut off from me that the "joys" of marriage brings it's a little more complicated. Think the Eurovision host from Father Ted and your half way there. :D

Honestly there is nothing i'd love more than to buzz of espinolaman half-locked talking about the hollow earth or planet X or someone else that believes in aliens or something like that. I'd pay good money just to be in earshot of some of the conversations you's will have. As well, some of the people here seem sound and I'd say I'd have a good laugh with them and it'd be nice to show everyone I don't have swastika tatoos and a skinhead.

Unfortunately I can't have everything I want. Wish you's all the best though.

I think this thread should be stickied.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Di0genes wrote: »
    Well I'll go, if only if I get to see the pint Mahatma buys for me, get pulled and handed to me, without his interference. :D

Dirty Bastard!! :eek:;)

Seriously though, thanks for thanking my first post here. Means something coming from you. Group hug.

I think this thread should be stickied.

Stickying threads seems to have the opposite effect from my experience. People naturally just bypass those ones at the top and go straight to the 'real' threads down here, so as long as its on the front page, it'd get more attention here.

Yeah, that is True, Also it'll gauge interest , if it slips off the front page those who show up might get a few pints each:o

Tahuti wrote: »
    April 19th looks to be an auspicious date.

well, the 19th is a School night:(, but how about that weekend folks 22nd 23rd?????

Any takers??

• Advertisement

well, the 19th is a School night:(, but how about that weekend folks 22nd 23rd?????

Any takers??

I'm out of the country that weekend unfortunately..

Advertisement