Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake Tsunami 2011

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

King Mob wrote: »
    So again you're just reading the bit that confirms your narative while ignoring the rest.

I didnt ignore the rest. First he is talking about false threats. Then he goes on to talk about genuine possible threats.

You are taking parts from to previous paragraph to suit your narrative.
    Now if this paragraph is evidence to you of HAARP's magical ability, why is it on the DoD's website?

Why wouldn't it be on their website ?
    The U.S are not the only ones who have a HAARP facility.

I never said it was evidence. I said it's a strong suggestion.

Again, twisting words to suit yourself. :rolleyes:

(Fake threat)
    Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one.

(Paragraph break)

----(Possible threat)
    There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least.
    (yes it would, it would be very dangerous indeed, this actual threat)

Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.
    Do you suppose that Toeffler is talking about fake threats ? He possess multiple honorary doctorates, was a whitehouse correspondent who's focus has been on the increasing power of 21st century military hardware, weapons and technology proliferation, and capitalism.
    I think he knows what he's talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,230 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Talk E wrote: »
    I didnt ignore the rest. First he is talking about false threats. Then he goes on to talk about genuine possible threats.

You are taking parts from to previous paragraph to suit your narrative.
    It's pretty clear from the context of the paragraph.
    The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

Oh and the fact he was asked about a false scare:
    Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.
    Why wouldn't it be on their website ?
    The U.S are not the only ones who have a HAARP facility.

I never said it was evidence. I said it's a strong suggestion.
    And again you've dodged the question.
    Why would they work so hard to keep HAARP's magical earthquake powers quiet, but then post this interview?
    Is there not someone screening this stuff?
    Again, twisting words to suit yourself. :rolleyes:

Do you suppose that Toeffler is talking about fake threats ?
    Yes, because that's very clear from the context of the article.
    It's only when you twist the words and ignore the bits you don't like can you conclude that he's confirming the possibility of HAARP's magic powers.
    And even then it doesn't make sense as you can't provide a sane reason why they would then post this article which leaks out their secret magic weapon and keep it on their website.
    He possess multiple honorary doctorates, was a whitehouse correspondent who's focus has been on the increasing power of 21st century military hardware, weapons and technology proliferation, and capitalism.
    I think he knows what he's talking about.
    That's great for him, but unless he's a doctorate in physics seismology or geology, then chances are that like you, he lacks a basic understanding of physics or science.

And why is he so trustworthy and unquestionable when there's other, more qualified scientists who've said that what you believe HAARP does is impossible?

It's pretty clear from the context of the paragraph.

Oh and the fact he was asked about a false scare:

And again you've dodged the question.
    Why would they work so hard to keep HAARP's magical earthquake powers quiet, but then post this interview?
    Is there not someone screening this stuff?

Yes, because that's very clear from the context of the article.
    It's only when you twist the words and ignore the bits you don't like can you conclude that he's confirming the possibility of HAARP's magic powers.
    And even then it doesn't make sense as you can't provide a sane reason why they would then post this article which leaks out their secret magic weapon and keep it on their website.

That's great for him, but unless he's a doctorate in physics seismology or geology, then chances are that like you, he lacks a basic understanding of physics or science.

And why is he so trustworthy and unquestionable when there's other, more qualified scientists who've said that what you believe HAARP does is impossible?

I dont mind telling you it really bugs me that you keep saying "HAARPS magical powers" :pac:

He was asked about 1 specific false threat and IMO he went on to talk about genuine threats, but I wouldnt bet my life on it.

I genuinely believe it's only a matter of time when absolute proof comes out. When it does you will be the first to know coz I'll be dancing around shouting "how'd you like them apples" :pac:

In the meantime I suppose I should thank you for keeping me somewhat grounded, even though I hate you :D

I dont mind telling you it really bugs me that you keep saying "HAARPS magical powers" :pac:
    Well that's the only possible mechanism by which it can be causing earthquakes, and based on your knowledge of physics works, it may as well be magic to you.
    He was asked about 1 specific false threat and IMO he went on to talk about genuine threats, but I wouldnt bet my life on it.
    But you can only reach this conclusion if you're desperate to find evidence for a nonsensical theory and are ignoring the context of the paragraph.

It clearly states that he is giving examples of fake threats, then directing the reader to someone who had written about the same sort of false threat only more far fetched ones. Specifically this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_Toffler

Now aside from the fact that you can't think of a reason why this article has been posted, there are other gaping holes in your silly interpretation of the article.
    Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

Now if America was, as you believe, actually doing all this stuff why does he refer to it as an external threat?
    It's clear even in your desperate and biased reading of the article that he's referring to threats to America, not what America is supposedly able to do.
    I genuinely believe it's only a matter of time when absolute proof comes out. When it does you will be the first to know coz I'll be dancing around shouting "how'd you like them apples" :pac:

In the meantime I suppose I should thank you for keeping me somewhat grounded, even though I hate you :D
    I wouldn't hold your breath.

Having thought about it a little more I still think there is something in this. On one hand he's discussing how a phantom mole could cause a big problem for them, if it's a fake threat or not and the same for biological warfare. That's understandable.
    Why would electromagnetic waves causing earthquakes or erupting volcanoes cause a problem for them if they knew that threat didn't exist or if it was impossible ??

Perhaps he is a believer in magic eah ?

• Advertisement

Why would electromagnetic waves causing earthquakes or erupting volcanoes cause a problem for them if they knew that threat didn't exist or if it was impossible ??

Perhaps he is a believer in magic eah ?
    Is he a physicist or a geologist?

If not then he's just as vulnerable to swallowing nonsensical pseudo-science as you are.
    As long as you don't actually know anything about electromagnetics or seismology, this HAARP stuff can sound fairly convincing, as I'm sure you can attest to.

Is he a physicist or a geologist?

If not then he's just as vulnerable to swallowing nonsensical pseudo-science as you are.
    As long as you don't actually know anything about electromagnetics or seismology, this HAARP stuff can sound fairly convincing, as I'm sure you can attest to.

So you are adept in science, electromagnetics, seismology, physics, geology and HAARP right ? Seems like every post you write youre telling someone they dont know about this or that. Your right fkn genius aren't you lol. You know f*ckall yourself except what you pick up from your skeppie forums.

So you are adept in science, electromagnetics, seismology, physics, geology and HAARP right ? Seems like every post you write youre telling someone they dont know about this or that. Your right fkn genius aren't you lol. You know f*ckall yourself except what you pick up from your skeppie forums.
    Never claimed to be an expert, just have a basic knowledge of physics and science. And basic reading comprehension.

But you know, attacking me personally when your point has dissolved under basic scrutiny totally negates all those points you haven't been able to address.

Never claimed to be an expert, just have a basic knowledge of physics and science. And basic reading comprehension.

But you know, attacking me personally when your point has dissolved under basic scrutiny totally negates all those points you haven't been able to address.

Actually this point hasnt dissolved.
    Having thought about it a little more I still think there is something in this. On one hand he's discussing how a phantom mole could cause a big problem for them, if it's a fake threat or not and the same for biological warfare. That's understandable.

And as this hasn't dissolved, my earlier point is still good.

And as you just stated that you are not an expert in any of the following... electromagnetics, seismology, physics, geology and HAARP. Your not exactly equipped to say say weather HAARP is capable of causing earthquakes or not. Like I said, it's just skeppie talk.

Now if America was, as you believe, actually doing all this stuff why does he refer to it as an external threat?
    It's clear even in your desperate and biased reading of the article that he's referring to threats to America, not what America is supposedly able to do.

You asked why this was on the DOD site.

I explained, because not only the U.S have a HAARP facility.

Of course by that, I meant external threat. Jeez :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Actually this point hasnt dissolved.

And as this hasn't dissolved, my earlier point is still good.
    But again, I've explained this: he's as vulnerable to crap science and misunderstandings of physics are you are.
    And on top of that you haven't addressed the point that he's clearly reffering to threats outside of America contrary to your point.
    And you've yet to suggest a reason as to why they've posted this interview at all.
    And as you just stated that you are not an expert in any of the following... electromagnetics, seismology, physics, geology and HAARP. Your not exactly equipped to say say weather HAARP is capable of causing earthquakes or not. Like I said, it's just skeppie talk.
    Now you're just being childish. The "well neither are you" tactic of debate.

So if I'm not equipped to discuss HAARP, why are you? Or any of the cranks you've copy pasted from?

But regardless of what you think, I understand the basics of how electromagnetics and earthquakes work, and therefore know enough to know the claims made about HAARP are nonsense.

But again, I've explained this: he's as vulnerable to crap science and misunderstandings of physics are you are.
    And on top of that you haven't addressed the point that he's clearly reffering to threats outside of America contrary to your point.
    And you've yet to suggest a reason as to why they've posted this interview at all.

I have addressed it.
    Now you're just being childish. The "well neither are you" tactic of debate.

So if I'm not equipped to discuss HAARP, why are you? Or any of the cranks you've copy pasted from?

I am not suggesting you are not equipped to discuss it, I am you not equipped to know for certain it cant cause earthquakes. . Calling it silly, psuedo etc etc ,when the truth is you are not qualified to know lol.

I on the other hand am open to the possibility that it could or it couldn't cause earthquakes.

I have only copied from the DOD site :pac:

But regardless of what you think, I understand the basics of how electromagnetics and earthquakes work, and therefore know enough to know the claims made about HAARP are nonsense.

Well some folk a lot more intelligent than you, that know a lot more about electromagnetics and earthquakes and HAARP than you, believe it is capable. :)

I have addressed it.
    Not really.
    Your now saying that they kill all possible knowledge of the magic earthquake machine and the mechanism by which it works secret, but then have no issue blowing this secret wide open on their own site, yet also fail to mention who exactly is threatening them?
    You're grasping at silly straws as usual.
    I am not suggesting you are not equipped to discuss it, I am you not equipped to know for certain it cant cause earthquakes. . Calling it silly, psuedo etc etc ,when the truth is you are not qualified to know lol.
    But again, a basic understanding of physics and earthquakes is enough to know it's nonsense.
    I on the other hand am open to the possibility that it could or it couldn't cause earthquakes.

I have only copied from the DOD site :pac:
    There's a difference between keeping an open mind and letting any old bollocks float in.
    Well some folk a lot more intelligent than you, that know a lot more about electromagnetics and earthquakes and HAARP than you, believe it is capable. :)
    That's great. Do they have any evidence to back up their claims? A plausible mechanism for which HAARP can do the things they claim about it?
    Do any of these people actually have any qualifications in physics or geology?

Why would the secretary of defence talk about a false threat about some something so ridiculous as...
    an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

I mean.. he could have said
    sword wielding flying donkeys

But no. He mentioned something more realistic. Not something "silly" or "pseudo-scientific".

Perhaps he's not a geologist, seismologist etc but I am sure he has many at his disposal.

Why would the secretary of defence talk about a false threat about some something so ridiculous as...

I mean.. he could have said

But no. He mentioned something more realistic. Not something "silly" or "pseudo-scientific".

Perhaps he's not a geologist, seismologist etc but I am sure he has many at his disposal.
    Simple it was a scenario outlined in some of the writings of the author he was talking about. Not being very well versed in physics or geology he didn't know what absolute nonsense it was.

Now if it was an actual scenario that was real and based on actual intelligence of a threat that they are keeping secret, why is it on the website?

Actually TalkE, just realised, the best I can hope for here is to convince a guy there's really no such thing as a secret earthquake machine.

Really not worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

Refrening from opening a new thread on this.

The recent earthquake in Turkey smells a bit rotten also.

The earhtquake zone in Turkey is in an area where strong quakes are not common. The earthquake's proximity to the Turkey/Iranian border coupled with the recent US offer of military and rescue personell to help with the rescue and clean up leads one to wonder.

Something may be up.

seanmacc wrote: »

The earhtquake zone in Turkey is in an area where strong quakes are not common. The earthquake's proximity to the Turkey/Iranian border coupled with the recent US offer of military and rescue personell to help with the rescue and clean up leads one to wonder.

Something may be up.
    Turkey often has quite a number of strong earthquakes. A lot of them near the Iranian border.
    Here's a list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_earthquakes_in_Turkey

There has been Earthquakes of similar magnitude in both July and November of 1999, 1992, 1983, 1976, 1971, 1970, 1967, 1964, another 2 in 1957, 1955, 1953 and 1951.

So why do you think that "strong quakes are not common."?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

There has been Earthquakes of similar magnitude in both July and November of 1999, 1992, 1983, 1976, 1971, 1970, 1967, 1964, another 2 in 1957, 1955, 1953 and 1951.

So why do you think that "strong quakes are not common."?

Those ones were all suspicious too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Something may be up.

Not common in the region?
    Has the definition of the word changed recently?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Something may be up.

10902668.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

CiaranMT, there's no need for that.

Advertisement