Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake Tsunami 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,230 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Talk E wrote: »
    So you agree that HAARP is used to heat the ionosphere ?
    Yes, I never said otherwise. But please don't pretend that's all I'm saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

King Mob wrote: »
    Yes, I never said otherwise. But please don't pretend that's all I'm saying.

No, you also said
    Heating a small portion of the Ionosphere for the few hours the Sun is down.
    Which I found to be very interesting.

No, you also said
    Which I found to be very interesting.

Yes and then when the Sun comes up, much most intense heating occurs an over a much larger area.

So why exactly is this "interesting".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Nothing interesting or mysterious about it tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭JonDoe

The “once in 500 year” flooding of the Mississippi river over the New Madrid fault line is part of a campaign directed against the American people, according to multiple intelligence agency (MI6, CIA, FSB, Japan Security police) sources. The HAARP caused flooding is expected to be followed by an earthquake and then a “nuclear emergency” involving the 15 nuclear reactors located in the region. This will be a pretext for mass evacuations into FEMA camps, the sources say. The best way to derail this plan, apart from arresting the criminal cabal in Washington D.C., is to widely announce and denounce these plans in advance.
    Banjamin Fulford
    http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/

Good youtube channel is Dutchsinse, this guy monitors seismic websites along with US weather radar. Interesting stuff. Along with Ionospheric heating, ground based stations are used to create high /low pressure areas, pulling and pushing the weather as needed.
    Anyway the FEMA drills are on right now and you'll have Spring tides on the 18th of May too which will add more weight to this plate. I hope it's all bull****!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

JonDoe wrote: »
    I hope it's all bull****!
    I think you're safe enough. :)

"Sources say..." :rolleyes: What sources, exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭David Matthew

This isn't the source by any chance? http://benjaminfulford.net/

Seems I'd have to pay my Benjamin Fulford website subsription fees to find out:
    This post is only viewable for paid members please register your account to view full text.
    If you registerd,please login

Pity he didn't run a spellcheck. Might have made it ever so slightly more compelling :rolleyes:

Pity he didn't run a spellcheck. Might have made it ever so slightly more compelling :rolleyes:
    I think it might be a spoof site. Check out this entry:
    In a sign the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate is on its last legs, the US Embassy in Tokyo, Japan is selling Iraqi Dinars and US dollar cash bills via yakuza gangs in order to pay its bills, according to yakuza sources. The bills are being sold via corrupt officials in the Tokyo public prosecutors’ office who are then selling them to yakuza gangsters in exchange for Japanese yen, the sources say. One Iraqi Dinar was worth $3.8 before the US invaded but fell to 2 cents afterwards at which point the Feds bought them all up, according to MI6 sources.
    :confused::D :pac: :pac:

I think it might be a spoof site.

Yep, I reckon you're spot on!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

in relation to Haarp .. where is it located??? i thought it was in US.. if so how did they manage to bend the lasers??? light only travels in straight lines

• Advertisement

robtri wrote: »
    ...how did they manage to bend the lasers??? light only travels in straight lines

I wasn't aware that HAARP had anything to do with lasers?

Link between HAARP earth-penetrating tomography technology and earthquakes.

Posted by PC Latest news, World news Sunday, March 13th, 2011 HAARP-Sea-based-X-band-Radar.jpg
    The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is a congressionally initiated program jointly managed by the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy. The United States Congressional records show that HAARP is funded by the US government. The U.S. Senate set aside $15 million dollars in 1996 (Clinton administration) to develop the ability to penetrate the earth with signals bounced off of the ionosphere. This earth-penetrating-tomography has since been developed and used by the US government to look inside the planet to a depth of many kilometers in order to locate underground munitions, minerals and tunnels. The problem is that the frequencies used by HAARP for earth-penetrating tomography is also within the frequency range most cited for disruption of earth’s own electromagnetic field.
    HAARP patents states that HAARP can beam radio energy into the Auroral electrojet, the curved, charged-particle stream formed at high latitudes where the solar wind interacts with Earth’s magnetic field. The radio energy then disperses over large areas through ductlike regions of the ionosphere, forming a virtual antenna that can be thousands of miles in length.
    Such an ELF antenna can emit waves penetrating as deeply as several kilometers into the ground, depending on the geological makeup and subsurface water conditions in a targeted area. HAARP uses ground-penetrating radar (GPR) to beam pulses of polarized high-frequency radio waves into the ionosphere. These pulses can be finely tuned and adjusted so that the bounced ground penetrating beam can target a very specific area and for a specific length of time. Beaming a very large energy beam into the ground for an extended period can cause an earthquake. After all, an earthquake is the result of a sudden release of energy in the Earth’s crust that creates seismic wave resonances. The same array of antennas that are used by HAARP for ground penetrating tomography can also be used to penetrate deep into the ground and cause an earthquake anywhere around the World.
    Geophysical events like earthquakes and volcanic eruptions – the kinds of things that may already be on the edge of discharge – can, with the right resonant energies added into the system, cause them to overload and actually fracture. Former U.S. Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen actually made the statement regarding weapons of mass destruction and the idea of generating earthquakes artificially. In a April 28, 1997 DoD News Briefing at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy at the Georgia Center, Mahler Auditorium, University of Georgia, Athens, Ga. Cohen stated: “Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.
    United States Patent 5041834 – Artificial ionospheric mirror composed of a plasma layer which can be tilted.
    METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR ALTERING A REGION IN THE EARTH’S ATMOSPHERE, IONOSPHERE, AND/OR MAGNETOSPHERE

Such an ELF antenna can emit waves penetrating as deeply as several kilometers into the ground, depending on the geological makeup and subsurface water conditions in a targeted area. HAARP uses ground-penetrating radar (GPR) to beam pulses of polarized high-frequency radio waves into the ionosphere. These pulses can be finely tuned and adjusted so that the bounced ground penetrating beam can target a very specific area and for a specific length of time. Beaming a very large energy beam into the ground for an extended period can cause an earthquake. After all, an earthquake is the result of a sudden release of energy in the Earth’s crust that creates seismic wave resonances. The same array of antennas that are used by HAARP for ground penetrating tomography can also be used to penetrate deep into the ground and cause an earthquake anywhere around the World.
    If radio waves can cause 'sudden releases of energy' in rock, how come any buildings are still standing?

Or, to put it another way, how can light waves 'release energy' from the rock, and what type of energy are the releasing?

The science here reminds me of those ads for 'energy crystals' that 'vibrate in harmony' with your 'energy field' and make you feel great.
    In a April 28, 1997 DoD News Briefing at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy at the Georgia Center, Mahler Auditorium, University of Georgia, Athens, Ga. Cohen stated: “Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.”
    I've tried to find the original of this quote anywere, but I can't seem to. There is something on the FAS website that looks a bit more authentic than other hits, but I'd still like to see the original.

Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky (Russian: Влади́мир Во́льфович Жирино́вский; born 25 April 1946) is a Russian politician, colonel of the Russian Army, founder and the leader of the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR), Vice-Chairman of the State Duma, and a member of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe.
    And all of you 120 million will die, if you will ever demand the Kuriles from us! So goes for the rest of the world. Everybody should think about their future. About the future of everyone, you all should start thinking .
    You think now about selling your wine, Georgian wine, to Russia.And you demand UN observers at the border. Do you want the World to forget the word Georgia completely? It will be Russian-Turkish border instead President Saakashvili , you think about it! And then there will be another tsunami. On the other side of the planet, in the Caucasus. That's it for you.

What yes reckon ? Sounds like a threat from a "magic earthquake" machine to me ....

Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky (Russian: Влади́мир Во́льфович Жирино́вский; born 25 April 1946) is a Russian politician, colonel of the Russian Army, founder and the leader of the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR), Vice-Chairman of the State Duma, and a member of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe.
    This is the calibre of leader they have in Russia - a total moron throw-back to the 1800s. Was he drunk? Even the interviewer seemed to find it hard t to take him seriously.

I've asked before here, and I'll ask again - the US are total angels beside the Russians. Where are all the 'evil Russia' CTs?

This is the calibre of leader they have in Russia - a total moron throw-back to the 1800s. Was he drunk? Even the interviewer seemed to find it hard t to take him seriously.

I've asked before here, and I'll ask again - the US are total angels beside the Russians. Where are all the 'evil Russia' CTs?

Iunno.

Drunk or not, he did threaten with an earthquake machine didn't he. :)

It is kind of conformation of the existence of these machines. Otherwise it would be a completely pointless threat.

Iunno.

Drunk or not, he did threaten with an earthquake machine didn't he. :)

It is kind of conformation of the existence of these machines. Otherwise it would be a completely pointless threat.
    I'd be very slow to take that as evidence of anything other than that Russian leaders are idiots.

Of course, if you are correct, we can now exonerate HAARP from causing all these earthquakes, tsunamis and whatnot, and start pointing the finger at the Russians.

I'd be very slow to take that as evidence of anything other than that Russian leaders are idiots.

Of course, if you are correct, we can now exonerate HAARP from causing all these earthquakes, tsunamis and whatnot, and start pointing the finger at the Russians.

Russia, as far as I am aware has a HAARP installation too, not just the US.

EDIT:

YUP
    http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/SURA_Radar_Facility.html

Russia, as far as I am aware has a HAARP installation too, not just the US.
    Well there we go. The Russians were behind it all. The US have been pilloried as usual because most CT material is written for the US market and of course the Yanks have little knowledge and even less interest of anything beyond their own borders. :)

Well this is pretty damning...

Atmosphere Above Japan Heated Rapidly Before M9 Earthquake

Infrared emissions above the epicenter increased dramatically in the days before the devastating earthquake in Japan, say scientists.

Tohoku%20earthquake.png
    Geologists have long puzzled over anecdotal reports of strange atmospheric phenomena in the days before big earthquakes. But good data to back up these stories has been hard to come by.
    In recent years, however, various teams have set up atmospheric monitoring stations in earthquake zones and a number of satellites are capable of sending back data about the state of the upper atmosphere and the ionosphere during an earthquake.
    Last year, we looked at some fascinating data from the DEMETER spacecraft showing a significant increase in ultra-low frequency radio signals before the magnitude 7 Haiti earthquake in January 2010
    Today, Dimitar Ouzounov at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Centre in Maryland and a few buddies present the data from the Great Tohoku earthquake which devastated Japan on 11 March. Their results, although preliminary, are eye-opening.
    They say that before the M9 earthquake, the total electron content of the ionosphere increased dramatically over the epicentre, reaching a maximum three days before the quake struck.
    At the same time, satellite observations showed a big increase in infrared emissions from above the epicentre, which peaked in the hours before the quake. In other words, the atmosphere was heating up.
    These kinds of observations are consistent with an idea called the Lithosphere-Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling mechanism. The thinking is that in the days before an earthquake, the great stresses in a fault as it is about to give cause the releases large amounts of radon.
    The radioactivity from this gas ionises the air on a large scale and this has a number of knock on effects. Since water molecules are attracted to ions in the air, ionisation triggers the large scale condensation of water.
    But the process of condensation also releases heat and it is this that causes infrared emissions. "Our first results show that on March 8th a rapid increase of emitted infrared radiation was observed from the satellite data," say Ouzounov and co.
    These emissions go on to effect the ionosphere and its total electron content.
    It certainly makes sense that the lithosphere, atmosphere and ionosphere are coupled in a way that can be measured when one of them is perturbed. The question is to what extent the new evidence backs up this idea.
    The Japan earthquake is the largest to have struck the island in modern times and will certainly turn out to be among the best studied. If good evidence of this relationship doesn't emerge from this data, other opportunities will be few and far between.
    Ref: arxiv.org/abs/1105.2841: Atmosphere-Ionosphere Response to the M9 Tohoku Earthquake Revealed by Joined Satellite and Ground Observations. Preliminary Results.

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/26773/

• Advertisement

Well this is pretty damning...
    Well there are a few possibilities:

1. There was heating, and this was related to the earthquake
    2. There was heating, and it was unrelated to the earthquake

If it was option 1, then we have:

1. It was related to the earthquake, as a cause
    2. It was related to the earthquake, but as a symptom

If it was option 1 again, we have

1. It was a cause, and the cause is related to HAARP
    2. It was a cause, and the cause is unrelated to HAARP

So it's not exactly a foregone conclusion :)

Especially when you have an explanation from the guys who actually know rather a lot about this stuff that goes like this:
    These kinds of observations are consistent with an idea called the Lithosphere-Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling mechanism. The thinking is that in the days before an earthquake, the great stresses in a fault as it is about to give cause the releases large amounts of radon.
    The radioactivity from this gas ionises the air on a large scale and this has a number of knock on effects. Since water molecules are attracted to ions in the air, ionisation triggers the large scale condensation of water.
    But the process of condensation also releases heat and it is this that causes infrared emissions.
    (Thanks for not editing that out - shows a lot more integrity than others might)

So here we see that the atmospheric heating is caused by the earthquake, which makes a lot more sense - seeing as we still have no proposed mechanism (that I have seen) whereby HAARP can cause an earthquake.

Yeah I see your points but it's strange that it occurred in pretty much the same manner as CT'rs have been saying for a long time. Quite a coincidence if this was a natural occurrence, dont you think ?. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Has this guy on Youtube taken his findings to any serious scientists, or published his findings in a journal? It would add a lot of weight to his claims if he did.

Edit: did a quick Google to find out about the guy's scientific background, and it came across this: http://paganviewpoint.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/astrotometry-its-implications-and-possibilities/

http://spaceports.blogspot.com/2010/10/astrotometry-is-this-valid-science.html

I can't find anything about his science education or pedigree, so I'm wondering does he have one at all.

I guess with a name like "John Thomas" he's a total prick :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

We know they are dodgy bastards. They don't try to hide it. They don't say "We are great fellas who always play by the rules and never do anything sneaky" The Brits and US try to portray this pathetic image of being good guys on the right side of the law. The Russians want someone offed they just go ahead and do it. When the whingeing, hand-wringing Brits accuse Russia of conducting an assassination using plutonium or whatever, nobody bats an eyelid yet when you accuse the Brits of subterfuge you're a conspiracy theorist. It's fcuking laughable.

The cowardly Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan handed 60 trillion yen over to the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate immediately after his country was attacked with HAARP and nuclear terror, according to Japanese security police sources. The extortion money was paid off following threats to use HAARP to cause Mt. Fuji to erupt. For those of you still too brainwashed to believe such a thing is possible, please take a look at the following transcript available on the US Defense Department’s home page:

http://www.defense.gov/Transcripts/Transcript.aspx?TranscriptID=674
    It quotes then Secretary of Defense William Cohen as publicly stating in 1997 that:
    “Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.”
    The chief suspects in the Earthquake, Tsunami and Nuclear terror attacks against Japan are US Senator J. Rockefeller and the Bush Nazi faction of the US corporate and criminal government.

Rockefeller is a power broker behind GE, the company that manufactured the flawed reactors now spewing radiation in Fukushima. In addition, US Deputy Secretary of State Kurt Campbell, acting as an envoy for Rockefeller, met with Japanese power broker Ichiro Ozawa on March 9th, two days before the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disaster hit Japan. During that meeting Campbell promised that if Ozawa cancelled his plans to split the ruling Democratic Party of Japan, Japanese public prosecutors would stop persecuting him, according to Japanese imperial family and Democratic Party sources. Ozawa was also promised control of zeolite deposits in Fukushima Prefecture, the sources said. Zeolite is used to clean up radioactive waste. It is also worth noting that Senator Rockefeller once wrote an introduction to a book by Ozawa.

In another sign this was a deliberate attack, experts at the University of Tokyo and well as in Italy detected HAARP signals focused on Fukushima in the hours before the earthquake and tsunami struck. The same signals have since been detected focused on Mt. Fuji where the ground water is heating up. In addition, over 5 different people have contacted this writer since the earthquake to warn that “Japan was about to sink into the ocean.”

To counteract this threat, the White Dragon Society has provided GPS coordinates for all worldwide HAARP facilities to the appropriate parties. We have also been contacted by agents located within US underground bases who told us the US Seal Beach underground base (with a HAARP facility in it) had seven levels with one entrance located 14,000 feet underground and another located 26,080 feet underground. There were also entrances to underground bases in Brekon Beacon in Wales, Brussels in Belgium and Berkshire, England.

Despite the cowardly reaction of the Japanese government, the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate and their corporate subsidiary known as Washington D.C. are still headed for bankruptcy. This is a fact of nature that cannot be changed with threats and violence, no matter how extreme.

Fortunately, US President Obama and four top Generals have promised to take action against the Satanist Khazarians operating inside the US in exchange for a write off of all US external debt. The debt will, of course, be written off, but only in exchange for a promise of a swords-to-plowshares transition by the military industrial complex.

In a separate development, we published a warning last week from a self-described MI6, FSB and Serbian triple agent using the code name Alexander that the Camp Bondsteel US military base in Kosovo would be hit by a suitcase nuclear bomb at 4:44 PM on April 4th. We waited to see if this would happen before writing this report and it did not.

As a result, we feel a need to explain why we took Alexander’s warning seriously. “Alexander” first contacted this writer several years ago after being introduced by a Canadian agent called Steve M. He told me he had 70 kilograms of Thai Stick, that is to say marijuana dipped in opium and said that he would kill me if I did not introduce him to the yakuza.

I introduced him to a Japanese right-winger who then took him to see some Yakuza gangsters. The yakuza told him it was a trap and that the “Thai stick” was tainted with dangerous narcotic chemicals.
    In fact, Alexander became increasingly delusional and megalomanic (calling himself the Anti-Christ etc.) after partaking of his own product. Alexander himself is a nice person who means well but he was sent here by some very nasty people connected to George Bush senior et al.

This trap was part of what appears to be a deliberate campaign to discredit this writer. A Japanese public security agent also, around the same period, attempted to get this writer to drink orange juice that had been spiked with amphetamines. There were other such incidents as well that I will not get into.

These attempts to destroy this writers’ mind with drugs were accompanied by a massive smear campaign. Democratic Party of Japan politicians, Japanese publishers and many other influential people have been approached multiple times by people saying “Benjamin Fulford has gone insane.”

Unfortunately for them, my sanity is still here with me (I can see it floating right above my head J).
    There is nothing insane about saying that 90% of humanity’s savings should not be spent on a massive military machine engaged in perpetual warfare. It is the current rulers of the West who are acting insanely by invading harmless countries, killing innocent people and stealing their resources.

All the White Dragon society and its allies are saying is that we want the owners of the Federal Reserve Board to appear before a truth and reconciliation committee in exchange for forgiveness and that control of the global financial system be returned to the people of the planet. We have the ability to end poverty and stop environmental destruction within a matter of months.

http://eclinik.wordpress.com/vital-issues/ben-fulford/japan%E2%80%99s-government-threatened-with-more-haarp-attacks-pays-60-trillion-yen-to-feds/

In a separate development, we published a warning last week from a self-described MI6, FSB and Serbian triple agent using the code name Alexander that the Camp Bondsteel US military base in Kosovo would be hit by a suitcase nuclear bomb at 4:44 PM on April 4th. We waited to see if this would happen before writing this report and it did not.

As a result, we feel a need to explain why we took Alexander’s warning seriously. “Alexander” first contacted this writer several years ago after being introduced by a Canadian agent called Steve M. He told me he had 70 kilograms of Thai Stick, that is to say marijuana dipped in opium and said that he would kill me if I did not introduce him to the yakuza.

I introduced him to a Japanese right-winger who then took him to see some Yakuza gangsters. The yakuza told him it was a trap and that the “Thai stick” was tainted with dangerous narcotic chemicals.
    In fact, Alexander became increasingly delusional and megalomanic (calling himself the Anti-Christ etc.) after partaking of his own product. Alexander himself is a nice person who means well but he was sent here by some very nasty people connected to George Bush senior et al.

This trap was part of what appears to be a deliberate campaign to discredit this writer. A Japanese public security agent also, around the same period, attempted to get this writer to drink orange juice that had been spiked with amphetamines. There were other such incidents as well that I will not get into.

These attempts to destroy this writers’ mind with drugs were accompanied by a massive smear campaign. Democratic Party of Japan politicians, Japanese publishers and many other influential people have been approached multiple times by people saying “Benjamin Fulford has gone insane.”
    Oh god. So much that's just ridiculous here.

First, he has to explain some nonsense incorrect predicition from someone who told him he was a 'triple agent'. This guy was introduced to him by another guy claiming to be another secret agent for another government. Do these guys operate an international secret agent club where they all meet?

Then the Yakuza turn out to be ace chemists who can analyse his tainted drugs. And all this info (from all sides) finds its way back to the writer somehow. And he tells us that Alexander, the triple agent is a nice guy, a paragraph after telling us that the threatened to kill him. What's his definition of a bad guy??

Then we have Japanese agents trying to get the writer high: reason - to destroy his credibility :D What credibility? Does he have credibility anywhere outside his own website?

And then he says that there's a smear campaign claiming that he has gone insane...perhaps he needs to read back what he has written. I presume that if you do go insane, you don't actually realise it yourself?

Edit: just watched a video of him speaking on a fringe Japanese TV show. I'm impressed by his Japanese, but his points were total nonsense.

You read all that tripe ? ;)

You read all that tripe ? ;)
    You got me :)

I found this article from the United Sates Department of Defence. Dated April 28, 1997. I'm quite surprised I haven't seen it before, here or elsewhere. While this inst definitive scientific proof of HAARP causing earthquakes, it strongly suggests that by using electromagnetic waves it is/was possible to achieve, even some 14 years ago.

By the (then) Secretary of Defense, William S. Cohen.
    Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.
    So there we have it. An ex secretary of defence talking about creating earthquakes using electromagnetic waves.

How do you like them apples ? :)

http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/transcript.aspx?transcriptid=674

• Advertisement

I found this article from the United Sates Department of Defence. Dated April 28, 1997. I'm quite surprised I haven't seen it before, here or elsewhere. While this inst definitive scientific proof of HAARP causing earthquakes, it strongly suggests that by using electromagnetic waves it is/was possible to achieve, even some 14 years ago.

By the (then) Secretary of Defense, William S. Cohen.

So there we have it. An ex secretary of defence talking about creating earthquakes using electromagnetic waves.

How do you like them apples ? :)

http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/transcript.aspx?transcriptid=674

So again you're just reading the bit that confirms your narative while ignoring the rest.
    Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

Now if this paragraph is evidence to you of HAARP's magical ability, why is it on the DoD's website?

Advertisement