Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake Tsunami 2011

Options
  • 13-03-2011 1:55am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It's all over the interweb,

and tbh it's smacks of people not understanding that "the core" was just a film

but I must say I don't like the way HAARP mess around with the Aurora as in Northern lights, not the spy plane.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,179 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Disgusting post. "The Core" was one of the worst movies ever produced. If this had happened anywhere else it would have been much much worse. Japan is the most prepared place on Earth to deal with earthquakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,249 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Disgusting post. "The Core" was one of the worst movies ever produced.
    Fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Moderator Note:

OK guys, we've decided that we're going to allow discussion of this conspiracy theory. There are some conditions, though:
    All discussion must take place in this thread.
    If you feel that you can't post in an emotionally detached fashion, then don't post. If you post saying how this thread is "uncompassionate" or whatever, then you're post will be deleted. Please report offensive posts.
    Have some respect, keep the discussion relating to the conspiracy theory. If you want to discuss 'The Core', take it to the film forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Did anybody read the supermoon theory? The basis was that because the moon is so close to the earth at the moment, it has more of a gravitational effect on the tectonic plates. I didn't read too much into it to be honest, but I'm not really qualified to comment on how valid it might be as a theory.

The suggestion was that at every period where a supermoon occurs, a huge natural disaster occurs. In this case, the Japan earthquake.

Regarding HAARP - Is there any evidence to suggest that tinkering with the ionosphere has an effect on the tectonic plates?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Lefticus Loonaticus

If haarp was to blame, then surely there should be some beneficial reason for which it has been used. Beneficial to America and its interests....? So far out of this they are just going to get a load of radiation poisoning on their west coast.

Maybe the reason people go mad about haarp is because its just an internet psy-op to make the world believe that America is somhow involved and/or relevent to world events.

However, if it is true, then I would not doubt their ability to abuse such a power.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Rumours of tectonic weapons are nothing new ,it's been claimed the US has such weapons for a long time ,Chevez said he had info on them ,but weather he did or not is another thing.

They also say HAARP messes with cloud formations and create's colours in the sky before it's deployed

Apparently the whole sky lights up subtlety ,Id imagine there would be more witnesses

If the US possess such a weapon ,I cannot imagine why it would be used in Japan or China for that matter, all the major US electronics manufactures are based in China.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I don't believe the earthquake has anything to do with HAARP or any other CT

This might be interesting to some however (pdf) - http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?pubRef=-//EP//NONSGML+REPORT+A4-1999-0005+0+DOC+PDF+V0//EN

Search the document for mentions of HAARP.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,230 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

dlofnep wrote: »
    Did anybody read the supermoon theory? The basis was that because the moon is so close to the earth at the moment, it has more of a gravitational effect on the tectonic plates. I didn't read too much into it to be honest, but I'm not really qualified to comment on how valid it might be as a theory.

The suggestion was that at every period where a supermoon occurs, a huge natural disaster occurs. In this case, the Japan earthquake.
    It's absolute nonsense.
    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/03/11/no-the-supermoon-didnt-cause-the-japanese-earthquake/
    Regarding HAARP - Is there any evidence to suggest that tinkering with the ionosphere has an effect on the tectonic plates?
    None whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Disgusting post. "The Core" was one of the worst movies ever produced. If this had happened anywhere else it would have been much much worse. Japan is the most prepared place on Earth to deal with earthquakes.

You've obviously never seen Titanic 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Cheers King Mob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

Beautiful....Was just thinking to myself last night about somone starting a conspiracy about the earthquake and said I must look here and hey presto!

Seriously though. what are these guys on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭David Matthew

Gator wrote: »
    Seriously though. what are these guys on

Now that these large-scale frequency/vibration based technologies are becoming more well-known, there will be dedicated groups all over the internet who will push the idea that every major earthquake which occurs, does so at the instigation of HAARP.

Haiti was no different. Apparently there was an American agenda to reduce this already poverty-stricken nation to rubble. Personally I find it incredibly far-fetched, to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

A youtube user called Astrotometry has been studying and measuring the Suns connection to Earth and he has reached the conclusion that Solar Flares from the Sun have a direct influence on Earth 2 to 3 days after a Solar Flare, they are the main cause of earthquakes on this planet. He predicted the Haiti earthquake last year using data from the Sun a couple of days before it happened.

There were 5 M-Class solar flares just a few days ago which means more earthquakes are coming shortly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Pixel8 wrote: »
    A youtube user called Astrotometry has been studying and measuring the Suns connection to Earth and he has reached the conclusion that Solar Flares from the Sun have a direct influence on Earth 2 to 3 days after a Solar Flare, they are the main cause of earthquakes on this planet. He predicted the Haiti earthquake last year using data from the Sun a couple of days before it happened.

There were 5 M-Class solar flares just a few days ago which means more earthquakes are coming shortly.
    Has this guy on Youtube taken his findings to any serious scientists, or published his findings in a journal? It would add a lot of weight to his claims if he did.

Edit: did a quick Google to find out about the guy's scientific background, and it came across this: http://paganviewpoint.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/astrotometry-its-implications-and-possibilities/
    John Thomas Bryant Jr., who will someday be remembered as the father of astrotometry, (a new science with a holistic viewpoint) may be just the man to save many lives in the coming years.
    http://spaceports.blogspot.com/2010/10/astrotometry-is-this-valid-science.html
    Based on his Youtube channel...the bull**** detector is blowing up.

I can't find anything about his science education or pedigree, so I'm wondering does he have one at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

The difference in gravity will be tiny, without doing the maths I'm going to guess that there's a bigger difference in gravity between the poles and the equator (due to the shape of the earth) than the difference caused by the moon being slightly closer. Might work it out tomorrow if I get bored. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭MRPRO03

Apparently the whole sky lights up subtlety ,Id imagine there would be more witnesses

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_light

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Has this guy on Youtube taken his findings to any serious scientists, or published his findings in a journal? It would add a lot of weight to his claims if he did.
    I dunno, I think that reading his claims and then objectivley examining the results is not the exclusive domain of science journals, you are free to examine his claims and see what you can make of it Too.
    Edit: did a quick Google to find out about the guy's scientific background, and it came across this: http://paganviewpoint.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/astrotometry-its-implications-and-possibilities/

What do you dispute???
    John views the universe as being not only connected, but essentially one thing. And, applying science in a profoundly novel way, he has come to study the Sun’s effect on the Earth in more ways than just heat, magnetics and electrical phenomena. He’s still working the timing and placement out, but he’s getting closer to being able to predict things like earthquakes, storms, tsunamis and more using astrotometry as his tool.
    http://spaceports.blogspot.com/2010/10/astrotometry-is-this-valid-science.html

I can't find anything about his science education or pedigree, so I'm wondering does he have one at all.
    What does it matter if you can or cant find out anything about the guys Science Backround, what you can find out about is his theory, and really thats the only thing I would judge him on.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

The Americans used HAARP to cause the earthquake off the coast of Japan as a decoy so no one would notice the real HAARP test to cause a volcanic eruption in Russia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

What does it matter if you can or cant find out anything about the guys Science Backround, what you can find out about is his theory, and really thats the only thing I would judge him on.
    Well, the guy is proposing a revolution in physics. I did LC physics, but I'm not exactly up to speed on quantum theory beyond the basics, so I can't really comment in great depth as to whether his ideas make sense. I don't know what level of physics background you have when you are judging the guy's ideas, but I don't feel competent to judge because brilliant insights may sound like total madness when we get into advanced physics.

On the other hand, you would imagine that his ideas would catch the attention of physics researchers, guys who have devoted their lives to understanding this stuff. If his ideas hold any water, it seems odd that he has not convinced a bona fide physics researcher to team up with him, as it would make the physics researcher in question world-famous and surely bag them a Nobel Prize for totally revolutionising the field.

So I think the evidence points to it either being a bit too early for him to have persuaded anyone, or to have published papers in a peer-reviewed journal, or else he has tried to persuade experts of his case or publish but the experts can see that his ideas are total nonsense.

Time will tell. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Fozzydog3

Is the HAARP the pacific ring of fire by any chance ? I mean its one of the most earthquake ready countries for a reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Fozzydog3 wrote: »
    Is the HAARP the pacific ring of fire by any chance ? I mean its one of the most earthquake ready countries for a reason

No you don't get it; that's also part of the HAARPists plan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

what was the last earthquake that didn't have any HAARP involvement, or is that a stupid question?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

I dunno, I think that reading his claims and then objectivley examining the results is not the exclusive domain of science journals, you are free to examine his claims and see what you can make of it Too.

I think the experts in the field would do a better job tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Well I saw a video that had a guy WARNING OF BAD EARTHQUAKES,ETC taking place from March6th-15th,SO I DO BELIEVE HAARP WAS INVOLVED!!!!! (With HAITI also)

HAARP was fully operational a couple days BEFORE THE JAPAN EVENT..

How can someone put out a video SAYING BAD THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN FROM MARCH 6TH-15TH UNLESS THEY KNOW FOR SURE THEY ARE?? (They are going to do something to cause such events to happen)

Dude111 wrote: »
    Well I saw a video that had a guy WARNING OF BAD EARTHQUAKES,ETC taking place from March6th-15th,SO I DO BELIEVE HAARP WAS INVOLVED!!!!! (With HAITI also)

HAARP was fully operational a coupler days BEFORE THE JAPAN EVENT..

How can someone put out a video SAYING BAD THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN FROM MARCH 6TH-15TH UNLESS THEY KNOW FOR SURE THEY ARE?? (They are going to do something to cause such events to happen)
    Have you a link to this video?
    Does the video contain specifics about when and were there earthquakes will be before they happen?

And what exactly leads you to believe HAARP can even cause earthquakes in the first place?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Here is the video King Mob..he mentions MARCH6TH-15TH around 7:55

www.youtube.com/v/gq1EraTnvIg

I first saw this video weeks ago........ (And i knew right then)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭phosphate

More fear mongering rubbish, nearly as bad as Alex Jones.
    Today is the 15th and there is supposed to be poleshift? :-]

Here is the video King Mob..he mentions MARCH6TH-15TH around 7:55

www.youtube.com/v/gq1EraTnvIg

I first saw this video weeks ago........ (And i knew right then)
    Hang on. He doesn't just say earthquakes. He says storms, earthquakes (plural) and all kinds of things. So leave aside the Japanese earthquake, where is this other stuff he's predicted?

And how come he didn't say anything about HAARP? He clearly states that this is to do with a pole shift, which is yet to and probably won't happen.

It's actually pretty scary that he actually takes that stuff seriously. Poor ****er looks terrified.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

HAARP was fully operational a couple days BEFORE THE JAPAN EVENT..

Maybe he was referring to the pole shift.

How did earthquakes ever take place on the planet without HAARRP?:rolleyes:

Advertisement