Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAARP Caused Japan Earthquake Tsunami 2011

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Emme wrote: »
    Maybe he was referring to the pole shift.
    I looked at the video. He was. Nothing about HAARP at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

No of course he wouldnt,he was just telling what HE HEARD.. (Maybe he doesnt know of HAARP (I didnt until last year))

All im saying is IT LOOKS QUITE SUSPICIOUS...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dude111 wrote: »
    No of course he wouldnt,he was just telling what HE HEARD.. (Maybe he doesnt know of HAARP (I didnt until last year))

All im saying is IT LOOKS QUITE SUSPICIOUS...

But he's specifically saying it's going to be a pole shift (still hasn't happened), not HAARP.
    He specifically says this is going to be a worldwide event not just something in Japan and that it would be more than one earthquake.

Cranks like this guy have been making claims like this for years and have always been wrong. It's not that strange that once in a while they get a bit lucky.

So again, what leads you to believe HAARP can cause earthquakes?

It would be a huge, epic own-goal if the US caused sufficient damage in China or Japan to force them to start selling T-bills, as the dollar would collapse, and possibly the US with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Pixel8 wrote: »
    A youtube user called Astrotometry has been studying and measuring the Suns connection to Earth and he has reached the conclusion that Solar Flares from the Sun have a direct influence on Earth 2 to 3 days after a Solar Flare, they are the main cause of earthquakes on this planet. He predicted the Haiti earthquake last year using data from the Sun a couple of days before it happened.

There were 5 M-Class solar flares just a few days ago which means more earthquakes are coming shortly.

this have anything to do with the 2 suns above asia recently?

• Advertisement

Zombienosh wrote: »
    this have anything to do with the 2 suns above asia recently?
    We have this on another thread, I think. The 'two suns' phenomenon was almost certainly an atmospheric issue in China, some sort of sun dogs. As somebody else pointed out, if it wasn't a local atmospheric issue, how come nobody else around the world could see two 'suns'?

Dude111 wrote:
    Here is the video King Mob..he mentions MARCH6TH-15TH around 7:55

www.youtube.com/v/gq1EraTnvIg

I first saw this video weeks ago........ (And i knew right then)
    Now it says THE VIDEO IS PRIVATE.....

They are doing everything they can to block people from seeing this..... IT WAS DELETED WITH A SO CALLED "COPYRIGHT CLAIM" BY THE GUY IN THE VID A COUPLE WEEKS AGO!!

I dont think so.... HE WANTS EVERYONE TO HEAR THIS INFO!!

Now it says THE VIDEO IS PRIVATE.....

They are doing everything they can to block people from seeing this..... IT WAS DELETED WITH A SO CALLED "COPYRIGHT CLAIM" BY THE GUY IN THE VID A COUPLE WEEKS AGO!!

I dont think so.... HE WANTS EVERYONE TO HEAR THIS INFO!!
    I watched the video - it says nothing about HAARP in it at all. This guy was afraid of the pole shift on March 15th. That didn't happen either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

Weather or not HAARP causes earthquakes is questionable but it does seem very convenient that no US city has been hit by a major earthquakes since HAARP became operational. Coincidence?

What HAARP actually does should be exposed because in recent years they have been expanding it.

seanmacc wrote: »
    Weather or not HAARP causes earthquakes is questionable
    ...you could say that I suppose. Whether or not fairies live in the bottom of my garden is questionable too. :)
    ...but it does seem very convenient that no US city has been hit by a major earthquakes since HAARP became operational. Coincidence?
    Probably. But earthquakes in major US cities are rather less frequent than they are in Japan before HAARP as well as after. When there is another large earthquake in the US, will that allay your fears?
    What HAARP actually does should be exposed because in recent years they have been expanding it.
    I think they have exposed it - do you think they are keeping information back? Do you have an idea how it might cause earthquakes? Or rather, stop them, as you seem to be saying it has in your comment about US cities.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Weather or not HAARP causes earthquakes is questionable but it does seem very convenient that no US city has been hit by a major earthquakes since HAARP became operational. Coincidence?

Just checking that and I notice that 3 of the 20 biggest US earthquakes in history have hit since HAARP became operational.

I agree it's convenient that nothing major has hit a US city since then, convenient for the people living in those US cities certainly.

The last earthquake with significant fatalities in the US seems to have been Northridge, California, 1994 (a year after HAARP commenced!), where 60+ people died in and around LA.
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/states/events/1994_01_17.php

Prior to this the previous big one was 1989 also in California where 60+ people died, $6 billion in damage. That was the biggest since the big one in San Fran in 1906.

There aren't that many major earthquakes hitting US cities. Before the one in 1989 it was early 70's since something similar.

So is it a coincidence that there have been no major earthquakes in the US since HAARP commenced, apart from the one a year after HAARP commenced, and 3 out of the 20 biggest they've ever had? IMO, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 faboofour

Weather or not HAARP is causing the unprecedented number of recent elephant attacks in India (see ReutersVideos on YouTube) is questionable but it does seem very convenient that only one US city (Toledo, Ohio, 2008) has been hit by a major elephant attack since HAARP became operational. Coincidence?

I THINK NOT!!

TO ATTACK OTHER COUNTRIES BY CAUSING ELEPHANT ATTACKS!!1!

Mod Note: User was banned for this post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

RGDATA! wrote: »
    Just checking that and I notice that 3 of the 20 biggest US earthquakes in history have hit since HAARP became operational.

I agree it's convenient that nothing major has hit a US city since then, convenient for the people living in those US cities certainly.

The last earthquake with significant fatalities in the US seems to have been Northridge, California, 1994 (a year after HAARP commenced!), where 60+ people died in and around LA.
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/states/events/1994_01_17.php

Prior to this the previous big one was 1989 also in California where 60+ people died, $6 billion in damage. That was the biggest since the big one in San Fran in 1906.

There aren't that many major earthquakes hitting US cities. Before the one in 1989 it was early 70's since something similar.

So is it a coincidence that there have been no major earthquakes in the US since HAARP commenced, apart from the one a year after HAARP commenced, and 3 out of the 20 biggest they've ever had? IMO, no.

So there were city earthquake in 94', one in 89' and one in the early 70's? So what are you suggesting, that the states had some sort of super weapon that prevented earthquakes between 89' and the early 70's?

And according to this: http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0193595.html only 2 of the 20 biggest have struck the US since work on Haarp began.

You are right though, its not a coincidence because nothing statistically odd has occurred.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Not sure if HAARP caused the earthquake, to be honest I dont think it did Im going throw this out here anyway...

The US Airforce research paper: Airforce 2025 Owning the Weather has a Technology abstract index at the end of the page. Click on that and select Survivability and Hardening Technology- in there you will see the heading - Earthquake weapon ( 80062) Manmade earthquakes??? somebody has been thinking about the idea using acoustic waves and the US military are aware of it.

WakeUp wrote: »
    The US Airforce research paper: Airforce 2025 Owning the Weather has a Technology abstract index at the end of the page. Click on that and select Survivability and Hardening Technology- in there you will see the heading - Earthquake weapon ( 80062) Manmade earthquakes??? somebody has been thinking about the idea using acoustic waves and the US military are aware of it.
    I'm not sure if that is a part of the research paper:
    This technology abstract is a submittal by the general public. The views expressed in this abstract are strictly those of the author and do not reflect the official policy, position, or programs of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States Government.
    It looks more like a suggestion box type thing, where you can suggest ideas for them, like ray-guns or death beams.

Edit: Yeah, it looks very much like it's just a suggestion box, having looked at a few more of them. Look at the state of this one...
    References: U.S. Patent #: 3,393,279 dated 16Jul68. Secrecy Order #: 756,124 dated 28Aug68, rescinded in 1972. U.S. Patent #: 3,647,970 dated 07Mar72. G. Harry Stine; Analog: May79, Jul79, Feb80. Dr. Flanagan; Personal E-mail dated 26Jan95. Dr. Charles Sheffield, Dr. Jerry Pournell, and David Webber are a few who have incorperated a version of the device into there story writing and possably have researched its' strengths and weaknesses.
    Basically, that is some guy who can't spell or manage basic grammar suggesting something he read in sci-fi stories.

This one is interesting too - it shows a suggestion has actually been assessed by a scientist and shot down.

I'm not sure if that is a part of the research paper:

It looks more like a suggestion box type thing, where you can suggest ideas for them, like ray-guns or death beams.

Yeah you are right, when I said research paper I meant the overall paper as in "Airforce 2025". As you said somebody submitted that piece was just showing that they (US Airforce) included it in their paper or at least published it on their website and that somebody, whoever that might be, has given thought to the idea.

This one is interesting too - it shows a suggestion has actually been assessed by a scientist and shot down.

That is very interesting, interesting enough that they had a look at it and at least commented on it. I wonder did whoever suggested that have prior knowledge of it or did he come up with the idea himself without knowing they had previously studied it and deemed it a non-starter. Seems the military had a better understanding of a "carnot engine" than the chap in question. Interesting:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

So there were city earthquake in 94', one in 89' and one in the early 70's? So what are you suggesting, that the states had some sort of super weapon that prevented earthquakes between 89' and the early 70's?

And according to this: http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0193595.html only 2 of the 20 biggest have struck the US since work on Haarp began.

You are right though, its not a coincidence because nothing statistically odd has occurred.

you must have misread my post if you thought i was suggesting HAARP has anything to do with earthquakes

I don't understand why the BOJ don't just print another mountain of Yen and lend it to the banks and government at .1% or whatever, and I don't know why the market is discounting the possibility. Could it be because they just don't think the Japanese governmnet will do it due to their already ginormous mountain of sovereign debt (any more will raise more questions about Japan's solvency)? But then that never stopped the BOJ before...

• Advertisement

RGDATA! wrote:
    you must have misread my post if you thought i was suggesting HAARP has anything to do with earthquakes
    You cannot say 100% they do not.... (Fact is: WE REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF (Which is quite scary))

You cannot say 100% they do not....
    You can say that about almost everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

Well, the guy is proposing a revolution in physics. I did LC physics, but I'm not exactly up to speed on quantum theory beyond the basics, so I can't really comment in great depth as to whether his ideas make sense. I don't know what level of physics background you have when you are judging the guy's ideas, but I don't feel competent to judge because brilliant insights may sound like total madness when we get into advanced physics.

On the other hand, you would imagine that his ideas would catch the attention of physics researchers, guys who have devoted their lives to understanding this stuff. If his ideas hold any water, it seems odd that he has not convinced a bona fide physics researcher to team up with him, as it would make the physics researcher in question world-famous and surely bag them a Nobel Prize for totally revolutionising the field.

So I think the evidence points to it either being a bit too early for him to have persuaded anyone, or to have published papers in a peer-reviewed journal, or else he has tried to persuade experts of his case or publish but the experts can see that his ideas are total nonsense.

Time will tell. :)

Have to say Monty, your posts are rocks of sense.
    Between this thread and your correct rubbishing of the "let's not pay our mortgages en masse" brigade in the Banking forum thread, your arguments are invariably sound and well articulated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

File in U.N General Assembly that admits HAARP can manipulate weather and act as a Nuclear Weapon :pac:
    LEDIA CENTENO RODRIGUEZ, Frente Patriotico Arecibeño, said her organization had spoken last year on the United States strategy to authorize a nuclear weapons production facility in Puerto Rico, in violation of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. She explained that Arecibo was home to the Arecibo National Astronomy and Ionospheric Centre (NAIC), which was used as an “ionospheric heater” [an array of antennae which are used for heating the uppermost part of the atmosphere].
    Arecibo was also mentioned as a test-site for the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme (HAARP), in a patent filed by an individual in the United States, to conducted experiments related to ionospheric manipulation. HAARP could function as an anti-missile and anti-aircraft defence system, permit interception and disruption of communications, weather and submarine and subterranean communications, among other things.
    The HAARP patent papers also stated that the invention could “simulate and perform the same function as performed by the detonation of a heavy type nuclear device”.She said Arecibo was also mentioned in connection with the Puerto Rico Karst Conservation Act, which included authorization for the deployment of a nuclear weapons production facility.

Aerial photos taken in the region showed antenna-like devices directed towards the ground, present since the mid-1990s. The citizens of Arecibo had not been made aware of the consequences or possible effects of those atmospheric experiments. Statements found in the literature regarding those experiments admit to the use of laser rays aimed at the atmosphere and there have been witnesses to the use of such rays for decades. There was a high rate of cancer cases of unknown origin in that region.

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2007/gacol3160.doc.htm

Taken from ATS
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread684402/pg1

Talk E wrote: »
    File in U.N General Assembly that admits HAARP can manipulate weather and act as a Nuclear Weapon :pac:

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2007/gacol3160.doc.htm

Taken from ATS
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread684402/pg1

No, ALEDIA CENTENO RODRIGUEZ, made these claims, no UN official made any such statement. You're presenting it a little dishonestly.
    Seems she's making the same nonsensical, pseudo-scientific claims that can be found floating on the internet to push an agenda.

Anything done by ionospheric heaters is soon washed out by the massive ionospheric heating done by the sun.
    The ionosphere is far far far above the layers of the atmosphere where any weather pattern is formed, and well above where earthquakes start.

Statements found in the literature regarding those experiments admit to the use of laser rays aimed at the atmosphere and there have been witnesses to the use of such rays for decades.
    'Laser rays' aimed at the 'atmosphere'? I don't know where to start with that one. :confused:

King Mob wrote: »
    No, ALEDIA CENTENO RODRIGUEZ, made these claims, no UN official made any such statement. You're presenting it a little dishonestly.
    Seems she's making the same nonsensical, pseudo-scientific claims that can be found floating on the internet to push an agenda.

Anything done by ionospheric heaters is soon washed out by the massive ionospheric heating done by the sun.
    The ionosphere is far far far above the layers of the atmosphere where any weather pattern is formed, and well above where earthquakes start.

So, if they're not heating the ionosphere with the ionospheric heaters, what do you suppose they are using ionospheric heaters for ? :)

Talk E wrote: »
    So, if they're not heating the ionosphere with the ionospheric heaters, what do you suppose they are using ionospheric heaters for ? :)

Heating a small portion of the Ionosphere for the few hours the Sun is down.
    Anything they do either fades quickly or is washed out a few hours later when the sun comes up.

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    Heating a small portion of the Ionosphere for the few hours the Sun is down.
    Anything they do either fades quickly or is washed out a few hours later when the sun comes up.

So you agree that HAARP is used to heat the ionosphere ?

Advertisement