Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Cavan GAA Discussion thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

willabur wrote: »
    nice and sunny over here in Montreal but lads I would give my left nut to be up in the hogan stand tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a stream going, that or I'm back on Northern Sound with Michael and Keogan

Jaysus I'd give me right nut if I could be guaranteed never to have to listen to Tynan and Keogan again :).

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

willabur wrote: »
    nice and sunny over here in Montreal but lads I would give my left nut to be up in the hogan stand tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a stream going, that or I'm back on Northern Sound with Michael and Keogan

Setanta are showing the game so surely there'd be somewhere ya could pick that up.

Some good lines in this Hitler vid:

http://youtu.be/kYNeemPlgUg

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Tom Joad wrote: »
    Jaysus I'd give me right nut if I could be guaranteed never to have to listen to Tynan and Keogan again :).

You dont think a lot of your right nut...lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Would, if i did.

1997....enough said...lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Taffy Kat

Its probably already been mentioned but Premier Sports are showing the Cavan - London game. Its generally only available in the UK, but my friend told me that there are solutions to that.

He told me it will be even easier to find solutions if Setanta are also showing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Best of luck today lads from a proud child (oh ok , grandchild then... :rolleyes: ) of Cootehill !

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭irish_man

It's a pity the game isn't on tv. Anyone with a link to the game?

irish_man wrote: »
    It's a pity the game isn't on tv. Anyone with a link to the game?

Check your mp round game time :).
    ProudDUB wrote: »
    Best of luck today lads from a proud child (oh ok , grandchild then... ) of Cootehill !

Like you, I'm proud through being a grandchild of Killeshandra!

Traffic on the N3 in Blanch is mental. I had to take the back way round Virginia too.

Cue there was nearly back to Lisgrey House!

• Advertisement

Early misses by both and the first time I've seen hawk-eye used in the GAA.

London ahead.

Level.

Cavan ahead.

Two ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Nice handpassing by Cavan there.

Cavan three up. With all due respect to London, its a little hard to judge Cavan on this because London are weak.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Jesus

Anyone with a stream lads - much appreciated.. couldn't make croker:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭naughto

Tom Joad wrote: »
    Anyone with a stream lads - much appreciated.. couldn't make croker:mad:

http://www.day.to/watch/live/streaming/online/free/en-vivo/m2/ch4/july-27-2013/gaelic-football-cork-vs-galway.html

Cavan really shaken to pieces after the London goal, behind now, struggling badly.

Shocking. But they'll win nonetheless.

There's another here Tom

http://cricfree.tv/live-rugby-streaming-ch4.php

Sorry, I've been sending them out via mp because usually sites ban people for putting them up in public view.

• Advertisement

much better now - 2 cracking points

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Welruc

What's the score there now?

1-6 London Cavan 9 nearly ht

Level at ht

To 0-9

Level at half time. Happy that London are staying in it, even if I'm Welsh its positive from a UK point-of-view, but CAVAN MUST WIN! Wake up in the second half boys!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,508 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Cavan seem to be thinking they only had to turn up. Very poor handling and completely out of it at midfield.

Very worried about this - I expected the lads to be nervous with the sense of occasion and the experience of playing in Croke Park but thought they had settled nicely - goal seems to have them shell shocked. Strong words needed in the dressing room for Terry and team.

What was that feature on Premier Sports at half-time with Jack O'Connor and Darragh O'Se? Was it about New York? I saw it say something like "they have yet to win a game in the championship".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

London can win this and Cavan are rotten today, would be lovely to see London get to a Quarter Final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

Taffy Kat wrote: »
    What was that feature on Premier Sports at half-time with Jack O'Connor and Darragh O'Se? Was it about New York? I saw it say something like "they have yet to win a game in the championship".

Yes it was about NY, they haven't won a game in Connacht. I hope they continue to compete but they've been way off the pace of London lately.

Advertisement