Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie Sheen

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Interesting, you now claim that the debate is about something else. You cannot post proof, your opinion is just that, an opinion. Despite your attempts to make it appear as fact, it is not.

There is little point arguing with somebody willfully ignoring anything I say.

He has been in and out of rehab. This is a fact. He has been there for drink and drunk abuse. This is a fact. He has been arrested numerous times. This is a fact.

Does that sound like somebody with no mental issues? I'm not getting into the idiotic boards "link?" crap as they are almost always ignored. It is idiotic to suggest Sheen does not have mental issues. He obviously does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

I heard Charlie and his father Martin are making a new film.....its called The Departed part deux...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

There is little point arguing with somebody willfully ignoring anything I say.

He has been in and out of rehab. This is a fact. He has been there for drink and drunk abuse. This is a fact. He has been arrested numerous times. This is a fact.

Does that sound like somebody with no mental issues? I'm not getting into the idiotic boards "link?" crap as they are almost always ignored. It is idiotic to suggest Sheen does not have mental issues. He obviously does.

Oh you're used to the type of argument where "ME RIGHT U RONG!", correct? Yeah, I asked for a link several times. I'll let you post your little "facts" (opinions" all you like and you can be happy thinking your opinion is fact. Till then, I'll just enjoy you having no proof whatsoever and thinking that's an argument. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Watching "Two and a half men" with all that canned laughter would drive anyone to drink and drugs.

I had to ring my sponsor twice during the last episode I watched.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Would you blame him for being so fcuked up? He has millions sitting in his bank account and a fancy home and is extremely famous. I think I would crack under that pressure. If you gave me all the money Charlie Sheen has I would be dead in a week. No lie.
    Everyone has problems, no one is perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The guy was in two Hot Shots movies makes him alright in my book, pick any random 30 seconds of footage from either of those two movies and its funnier than every episode of two and a half men put together.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Up-n-atom!

I dunno, he could be dead by Christmas the way he's going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Have to say I've always liked Charlie in movies. Platoon, Wall Street are just epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzVKG4b7EjU&feature=related

Clean or not, his head is messed up at the moment. I hope it doesn't all end badly for him. Hes got demons in his head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Oh you're used to the type of argument where "ME RIGHT U RONG!", correct? Yeah, I asked for a link several times. I'll let you post your little "facts" (opinions" all you like and you can be happy thinking your opinion is fact. Till then, I'll just enjoy you having no proof whatsoever and thinking that's an argument. :)

You've already replied that him being in rehab is something "we all know". What's the point in posting a link to it. Going to rehab numerous times is a sign of somebody having mental issues.

I'm not writing a thesis or an academic essay. So I'm not going to support every single sentence I say with a reference from a reliable source.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

You've already replied that him being in rehab is something "we all know". What's the point in posting a link to it. Going to rehab numerous times is a sign of somebody having mental issues.

I'm not writing a thesis or an academic essay. So I'm not going to support every single sentence I say with a reference from a reliable source.

Funny, nice change of your point. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Rossgorry

What a winner! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

Too bad he got sacked :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭gargleblaster

he's gone from having a successful show that was just off for the rest of the season to being fired from said show. and yes, of course he is suing.

someone has told me that in one of his latest videos he's rambling incoherently and scratching at his face. and that after the news of him being fired came out he was standing on top of some building waving a machete around. not sure if that's true though.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭tiger55

ge got you tube channel now

http://www.youtube.com/user/SheensKorner

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

tiger55 wrote: »

JESUS!! He looks like shit !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Time for him to swap the cocaine for something along the lines of chlorpromazine and chill the fuck out. Otherwise he's going to start believing he can fly.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,266 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

FTGFOP wrote: »
    Time for him to swap the cocaine for something along the lines of chlorpromazine and chill the fuck out. Otherwise he's going to start believing he can fly.

maybe he can, maybe he can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

He is a dickhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

FTGFOP wrote: »

i hope he's wearing a webcam when he tries, that'll be good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

This whole thing is bizarre. We're watching a guy unravel tweet by tweet, video by video.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Messi2

Hes mad, slightly endearing though to watch, cant stop. And even though you dont like him, youre talking about him, reading about him, etc etc etc :P

Messi2 wrote: »
    Hes mad, slightly endearing though to watch, cant stop. And even though you dont like him, youre talking about him, reading about him, etc etc etc :P

wow, i never know anyone could find abusive junkies in downward spirals endearing. kinda sick really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Metallitroll

perfect outlet for a thespian in his downtime. most amusing

bookmark'd :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

Great actor absolute headcase :).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

blockedPaT wrote: »
    Too bad he got sacked :(
    I predict he'll be back - just as soon as he comes down and goes crawling back to Chuck Lorre. You have to be really mad to diss the most successful sitcom producer working today - the guy who also created The Big Bang Theory, Cybill, Dharma & Greg and now Mike & Molly. Not to mention writing French Kissin' in the USA for Debbie Harry ... :p

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

He doesn't look good but at least he's got rid of those terrible shirts!

bnt wrote: »
    I predict he'll be back - just as soon as he comes down and goes crawling back to Chuck Lorre. You have to be really mad to diss the most successful sitcom producer working today - the guy who also created The Big Bang Theory, Cybill, Dharma & Greg and now Mike & Molly. Not to mention writing French Kissin' in the USA for Debbie Harry ... :p

would he do that though? by all appearances he has an absolutely massive ego, so i'm not sure that's likely to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

would he do that though? by all appearances he has an absolutely massive ego, so i'm not sure that's likely to happen.
    I can think of a couple of reasons:
    - his brother,
    - his father,
    Both were here in Dublin the weekend the scandal broke, so they weren't around to kick some sense in to him. I saw Martin Sheen at UCD and he was keeping a lid on it, but I would not want to go up against him in Presidential mode. :eek:

PS: I just saw a little of his CNN Piers Morgan interview on Conan:
    I have a 10,000-year-old brain and the boogers of a 7-year-old.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

He's just announced a live tour :p

My Violent Torpedo of Truth!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Charlie-Sheen-tickets/artist/1568566?tm_link=edp_Artist_Name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

OutlawPete wrote: »
    He's just announced a live tour :p

My Violent Torpedo of Truth!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Charlie-Sheen-tickets/artist/1568566?tm_link=edp_Artist_Name

Oh my God...a live tour :confused:

Just watched all of his videos on "Sheens Korner" on youtube.

Speechless.

Advertisement