Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All ye oul wans and oul fellas out there! Wakey wakey, rise and shine!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Oh Ramette I fear that Rioja is long gone :(:(

And I have a feeling a few other bottles have joined it, Rube an English man living in Wales with a grá for Ireland had a whole afternoon of rugby..............

Great day though and a perfect ending, now where did I leave the corkscrew????
    Time to continue the celebrations :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

After today's rugby I may just steal OG's Bushmills LOL If you queue up I may pour you a drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Ramette

Feck it let's crack open the blue nun and play bingo! (Oops did I say that out loud?)

Banned for posting that after my bedtime...

*grabs hold of Rammy to stop her getting booted too far*

Hold me close Rube and never let me go.... (This is where we hop on to your motorbike and speed off into the sunset - with OGs bushmills)

• Advertisement

LOL by coincidence I just played that on my show lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Oh, was there a match yesterday, then?

LOL

Ha, brilliant. Love the one of him hiding with the soft toys.

• Advertisement

Layinghen wrote: »
    Ha, brilliant. Love the one of him hiding with the soft toys.

Hardest one was the one with the snowmen I think, but I found him at last!

The coffee shop I found to be the most awkward

That coffee shop is in Portland Maine, where this little hen will be next week:D:D

Yes off on adventures again, winters are tough here in the Kingdom so the only way of dealing with them are to do a runner.........

bring back some donuts lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Ramette wrote: »
    Feck it let's crack open the b#*! @*n and play B*&!o! (Oops did I say that out loud?)

Banned for posting that after my bedtime...
    Banned. Twice.
    Feck it, banned thrice because my drinky cabinet has been raided.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Hey Looksee, are you involved in this?
    http://www.brianborumillennium.ie/dublin/2014/04/battle-clontarf-viking-festival/

I'll be spending a bit of time wandering around Saint Annes Park with the camera and was wondering if I might bump into you for a mug of mead or whatever it is ye vikings drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,200 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Oh politics, politics, OldGoat, no I won't :D;)

Amongst others things they will have Hnefatafl ( Viking Chess). I had to sneeze it to say it! Might go myself if I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,200 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I try and avoid referring to that game as I cannot pronounce it myself!

It's bucketing down outside so I'm trying to keep cosy with some hot chocolate. Feels like winter. Ye Gads its quiet in here these days. What are you all doing, have ye given up ye olde internet already or have ye all just got sense?

• Advertisement

Hi jelly, no rain here but plenty of gusty winds. Worn out from work but off to France this weekend for some R&R! I'd pack you into the suitcase but am flying Ryanair so can't see that working!

Where abouts Rammy?

Hey Rube
    It is called Camp Sylvestre in the Languedoc region... Up the mountains far away from the madding crowd... Nothing but green fields and mountains with sounds of cow bells.... Bliss!

Ramette wrote: »
    Hi jelly, no rain here but plenty of gusty winds. Worn out from work but off to France this weekend for some R&R! I'd pack you into the suitcase but am flying Ryanair so can't see that working!

Naw, Ryanair wouldn't let you get away with that, atall atall. You will be lucky to have yer own seat! Or you might have to share your seat or sit on someone's lap!

Carcassonne is probably my favourite place in France. We often go to a farmhouse that is in the low foothills overlooking the old city so we can enjoy the view of the city without actually having to endure the hoards of tourists that visit it everyday.
    And as for the local wine... :D 'nuff said.

Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    Naw, Ryanair wouldn't let you get away with that, atall atall. You will be lucky to have yer own seat! Or you might have to share your seat or sit on someone's lap!

Me me me
    *Hands in the air waving madly*

(Not that I am after a free holiday you understand)

I am somewhat annoyed.

My router kept going offline and they sent me a 'new' refurbished one. My phone went offline when I put it in the system.

So using my mobile I phoned up and I was told the engineers are working on my line. I was informed things would be ok after midnight.

No joy.

I refitted my old router and my phone works .... but I can't stay online with the computer. Refitted the new one and the computer is online, BUT the phone is dead.

Lying gits! I am seriously annoyed by the run around they have been giving me.

Tickets for Kate Bush gig in London...SORTED!

/happy place

Rubecula wrote: »
    I am somewhat annoyed.

My router kept going offline and they sent me a 'new' refurbished one. My phone went offline when I put it in the system.

So using my mobile I phoned up and I was told the engineers are working on my line. I was informed things would be ok after midnight.

No joy.

I refitted my old router and my phone works .... but I can't stay online with the computer. Refitted the new one and the computer is online, BUT the phone is dead.

Lying gits! I am seriously annoyed by the run around they have been giving me.

Aw Rube, that's rotten. Hope you get it sorted soon. Isn't it amazing how the world stops when we can't get online now. What would our parents think of our lives today I wonder?

OldGoat wrote: »
    Tickets for Kate Bush gig in London...SORTED!

Oh, Heathcliffe! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    Oh, Heathcliffe! :)

It's me!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement