Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All ye oul wans and oul fellas out there! Wakey wakey, rise and shine!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Ramette

Evening chucken:) been to the snug at all lately?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Hi Ramette! Nah..and ive no plans to go there either :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Evening gentle personages!

**doffs vintage feathered cap*

..well everything's lovely in here!

Bacon 'n' cabbage for Paddys day, served by Burlesque Paddys Day themed Saucy waitresses!!!

***settles down for traditional Paddys Day*

Ah yes..you cant beat tradition :D:D

Vegetarian here..what am I having to eat??

cabbage rissoles:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

just like mammy used to make

morning fellow coffin dodgers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Good morning BBDBB, (or as they say here Bore da)

I feel really old today.... gawd it was my birthday yesterday. I still pretend to be young but you can not fool a few bottles of beer. I need my tongue shaving any volunteers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Rubecula wrote: »
    I need my tongue shaving any volunteers?

Try waxing, it might last longer....:D

Evening waiters...:)

Speaking of which, service is desperate in here....what's a guy to do to get a cup of coffee around here??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

i'll lend you my beard trimmers, should take it down to a smooth stubble

upstairs only use please;)

Cicero wrote: »
    Try waxing, it might last longer....:D

Evening waiters...:)

Speaking of which, service is desperate in here....what's a guy to do to get a cup of coffee around here??

eh put water in kettle... press ON switch, get coffee from second cupboard from left, get spoon from press underneath microwave, put spoonful of coffee into cup (take one from counter). When kettle boils pour sufficient amount into cup and stir vigourously ;)

Wimmin's lib rules!

Would you not prefer a cup of horlicks.. that coffee will keep you awake all night!

• Advertisement

Ramette wrote: »
    eh put water in kettle... press ON switch, get coffee from second cupboard from left, get spoon from press underneath microwave, put spoonful of coffee into cup (take one from counter). When kettle boils pour sufficient amount into cup and stir vigourously ;)

Wimmin's lib rules!

Would you not prefer a cup of horlicks.. that coffee will keep you awake all night!

...and here's me serving up all sorts in here since day one to anyone who'd care to partake and along comes a sexequalogist with a go get it yourself attitude...well I never...:pac:

*goes off to local cafe to get some freshly brewed coffee*

Cicero wrote: »
    ...and here's me serving up all sorts in here since day one to anyone who'd care to partake and along comes a sexequalogist with a go get it yourself attitude...well I never...:pac:/QUOTE]

**hobbles off to bookshelf to dust off oxford dictionary**

and wonders does poor cicero realise when he goes to coffee shop he will be asked if he want caf/decaf, latte, macchiato, americano, cappucino, expresso...
    (starts to feel guilty for not making him coffee)

ah...that's better....I got a skinny (but it the cup was quite fat:confused: ) latte with an extra shot of espresso ...they even made a smiley face on the top of the froth....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,291 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Sexequalogist. If that word didn't exist it does now, I shall be looking for occasions to use it.

Now I have a bad attack of the munchies, does anybody have anything munchable? 'Summat right nice and not common' as my mum would have said.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭Alice1

*Ali comes hurtling in the door, trips on the step & lands in a heap on the floor with the zimmerframe"

Jeez, who put a step in here? Why is there no ramp? Not suitable at all for the feeble and bewildered like me.

Tsk tsk.

C'mere is there any tea goin'?

**lifts Alice gently to her feet** Sit yourself down there and i will go put the kettle on... (all i bloody do is put the kettle on!) Biscuit with that? Gur cake?

**lifts Alice gently to her feet** Sit yourself down there and i will go put the kettle on... (all i bloody do is put the kettle on!) Biscuit with that? Gur cake?

I've the dinner cooked so you can take it handy this evening. Made mac 'n' cheese..enough for about 10 people Id say?! Used evaporated milk and its just yummy :D

I robbed the buffet from the training session earlier

the mini pork pies are on me! :D

Oh yes, a nice slice of gur cake - haven't had it for years - or am I mixing it up with sex - I get confused easily.

Now, where's me pills - I think they must have fallen out of my capacious handbag.... or have I taken my blue pill aleady? If I have taken the blue one then I need to take two pink ones....or is it two blue and one pink?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Gur cake? ....hahhaHAH...I've already digested eaten!!

Thanks though Ramette. Evening all :D

Anyone else enjoy Cheltenham today?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

hi ..

I'm rather disappointed I didn't win the 9m in the Lotto :(

tea and cake here it is so..

:)

chucken1 wrote: »
    I've the dinner cooked so you can take it handy this evening. Made mac 'n' cheese..enough for about 10 people Id say?! Used evaporated milk and its just yummy :D

god bless you chucken.. i am only in the door from work and am exhausted... and macaroni cheese is such a comfort food :)
    now if i can only find my slippers and my reading glasses i'll be set!

I think I might be wearing your slippers Ramette.....I much prefer them to my own. D'you fancy one of me pink pills?

oh lordy Alice.. i think i will abstain from your pink pills.. and you do realise that you are sitting on cicero's burlesque feather boa? he will not be pleased...

oh lordy Alice.. i think i will abstain from your pink pills.. and you do realise that you are sitting on cicero's burlesque feather boa? he will not be pleased...

When did Cicero start burlesquein?? :eek:.

Whats Gur cake??? :confused:

Alice!! Are you sure they're your pills?? You usually have purple ones!

NURSE!!!! They're all out of bed again!:D

BBDBB wrote: »
    NURSE!!!! They're all out of bed again!:D

Sshhhhh..They take your things you know!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

mad as a box of frogs springs to mind :D

we'll have to find pictures of "our waiting room"..

I have some wierd images of it in my head..

:)

we never had shoes............or feet

• Advertisement

Old Goat where are you when i need you ? they are all gone stark raving mad! chucken are you sure it was evaporated milk you used in the mac & cheese? I think it was angel dust!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement